POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Just saw the finale shoutout elpablo21 elpablo21 . Man, **** Tariq. BAN, pug in the face looking boi. Is this **** boy going to star in Power Book 2? He doesn’t deserve this.

She tried to give him yams for the last time, and instead

BowedCreamyBobolink-small.gif

35 min in and I feel like I’ve been watching for five hours

Saxe getting his job back after all that ****, just another eyesore for Power. He’s basically going to jail and then no wait, let’s give him his job back

Thought she was gonna turn him in and that was it? He couldn’t tell the truth? What a joke.

Don’t even show what happened to Tommy

I couldn’t be happier, finally done with

Last edited:

Saxe getting his job back after all that ****, just another eyesore for Power. He’s basically going to jail and then no wait, let’s give him his job back

Thought she was gonna turn him in and that was it? He couldn’t tell the truth? What a joke.

I’ve seen the episode but you may want to put that in a spoiler for those that haven’t.

Because in Courtney and the other writers heads thinks it makes more sense to introduce random and pointless characters to kill off rather than have other policeman to do a job.

He would have never gotten back on that case even if he happen to get his job back.

Last edited:
whatever happened to the dude that was extorting tasha

Another wasted character and story time. Just like the characters at his school.

Just to get a conversation of, he got caught in passing conversation.

Dude has no reason to be loyal to Tariq once he loses his job and freedom.

but it's Power.

Another wasted character and story time. Just like the characters at his school.

Just to get a conversation of, he got caught in passing conversation.

Dude has no reason to be loyal to Tariq once he loses his job and freedom.

but it's Power.
Remember Tariq remained anonymous the entire time lol, the teacher never knew who he was getting his work from

I thought this was kinda obvious during his episode. He saw his brother die and he headed for greener/different pastures. I'm sure we'll get a Tommy show soon.

Remember Tariq remained anonymous the entire time lol, the teacher never knew who he was getting his work from

The teacher knew of Tariq's involvement. Being that he's James son, with his reputation they would have gone down the line.

Offered the teacher a deal to implicate Tariq to try and squeeze his source.

Very proud of this show. African American excellence. I will miss this show but more than that I will miss the sense of purpose we had in this thread. When all of the noise goes away I'm sure critics will rank this show slight behind Mash but ahead of the Sopranos as the greatest show of all time.

Very proud of this show. African American excellence. I will miss this show but more than that I will miss the sense of purpose we had in this thread. When all of the noise goes away I'm sure critics will rank this show slight behind Mash but ahead of the Sopranos as the greatest show of all time.

giphy.gif

Thank you sheriff Clarke

I must have missed that part I could have sworn the teacher didn't know who he was getting his supply from

didn’t he approach Tariq and they made a deal? Plus the teacher texted Tariq right? Unless I’m wrong

Either way, I still see the show ending the way it did, if it happened differently

I went through all possible outcomes and I still see it all happening the same. It’s too many things that make a few people look guilty

Back
Top Bottom