POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Happy 50th Birthday to Anika Noni Rose.

power-8001.jpg

She'll wear dresses for church/deadbeat mommy but don't wanna play the part for music/money. :smh:

We all know it's gonna get much worse for her...I think her lesbian cop bff getting clapped is gonna turn her into what we know her to be.

And I don't understand how the Italian dude decided to shoot his partner instead of his intended targets. Italian dude could have taken everybody out in one swoop.

I hope his boss puts a bullet in his head as soon as he comes back to Jersey.

I'm tired of this Famous kid. The actor looks a solid 30.

You know what to expect at this point #BecausePower but it's still mind blowing watching it play out.

Raq had such glee in her eye telling her 14 year old son that the she's building the drug empire just for him.

I also lowkey miss the Courtney Kemp post episode breakdowns, when she was saying the most basic of things thinking she was explaining the theory of relativity

In a universe filled with stupid episodes, this one has to be top five

Raq wanting to go camping. :lol: Talk about random. Raq doesn't seem like the camping type.

Juke stays getting ****ed over.

Why would you interview your partners pro? Wouldn't you expect her to run back to him?

pine tree air fresheners stops a dead body from smelling :rofl:

and that whole mob storyline :smh:

She'll wear dresses for church/deadbeat mommy but don't wanna play the part for music/money. :smh:

We all know it's gonna get much worse for her...I think her lesbian cop bff getting clapped is gonna turn her into what we know her to be.

I'm waiting for her religious mother to find out she's gay and abandon her again. I feel like that's the set-up. She was all proud of her daughter and her beautiful voice in church. Juke was happy being with her mom and seeing her mother smile and take pride in her talent. I think her mother rejecting her again, this time because she's gay would take her that Jukebox we know of that got Kanan as a grown man shook. She's taking Ls left and right being ****ted on by people who are supposed to love her. That'll **** anyone up.

And I don't understand how the Italian dude decided to shoot his partner instead of his intended targets. Italian dude could have taken everybody out in one swoop.

I hope his boss puts a bullet in his head as soon as he comes back to Jersey.

I'm tired of this Famous kid. The actor looks a solid 30.

Because they don't kill kids. He had to stop his partner from doing that, because as he said it draws too much attention. If he killed Kanan, they'd have to kill white girl too. That for sure would Garner too much attention for them.

Because they don't kill kids. He had to stop his partner from doing that, because as he said it draws too much attention. If he killed Kanan, they'd have to kill white girl too. That for sure would Garner too much attention for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
First season should’ve been to the fork in the road. Season 2 should be the road he chose.

What does the music biz have to do with him being the invincible, son killing Kanan we saw on ghost?

Bunch of filler and fluff. Is the sopranos really needed for his story to play?

The music business and Al B Jr storyline is so bad :smh:

and the fake Aaliyah is going to become Juke's new girlfriend?

They writing like they have a guaranteed 10 seasons. We are watching to see how kanan became the kanan we saw in power a few episodes to touch on his backstory in the first season and then Branch off into more of the story of what he is now. They pigeon holed themselves when they should have done something similar to what is being done with the Game of thrones. We should be done with the child kanan already we should be progressing into more of the power kanan

It’s also wild that the head of a successful drug organization is traveling with a body in the trunk like nore. Not a fresh body but an old body to upstate NY with her shook teenage son. No muscle. Not even a gun. She got the mob looking for her and Unique

Amazing

Back
Top Bottom