POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

It’s also wild that the head of a successful drug organization is traveling with a body in the trunk like nore. Not a fresh body but an old body to upstate NY with her shook teenage son. No muscle. Not even a gun. She got the mob looking for her and Unique

Amazing

Didn't bring a gun, but just happen to buy a hunting knife :lol:

The air freshners and plastic bag made it so zombie man didn't smell. :lol:

I honestly think the ppl running the show lost track of the main point of this show and the fact that it’s supposed to be a prequel :lol: :smh:
From listening to the writer of the show on the Power podcast I don’t think he forget, I think he just doesn’t care. From what he said it’s seems like the actual vision originally set forth with that initial trailer/prelude way back when to what it’s actually become are two separate things.

Marvin's been that guy since the first season.... being an idiot, always eating, talking ****, new cars every other episode

Dude really trying to rationalize Marvin crashing that car for no reason

They got some good guests on that podcast if Gianni would let them talk. Dude talks waaayyy too much and gets overly excited for no reason

We should be done with the child kanan already we should be progressing into more of the power kanan

We don't know what Kanan was up to prior to getting locked up.

What we saw on Power was a dude who was set up by his protégé/friend and sent to prison trying to get revenge and his spot back.

Since Ghost/Tasha had to snitch on him I doubt he was really wilding like that (by drug dealer standards) probably just not controllable like Tommy. (Can't take Ghost's/Tasha's story at face value. )

We saw what Tommy did once he finds out something or thinks someone did something. Imagine if he was in Kanan's shoes :lol:

That's a good point with how slow it's going. Unnecessarily slow. We shouldn't be getting filler episodes.

Is each season supposed too be a whole year?

The real 50 is going to be 60 years old by the time we get to 20 year old Kanan.

This mob storyline is so stupid. Going to Jersey, like Jersey is some backwoods place and didn't have their own situation set up. Much less the mob. Is Raq taking over the whole east coast next?

Raq got a Range Rover and is talking about not wanting to get mud on her car for a camping trip which the car is made for……

I mean as the scene progressed I understood it was cause the body in the car, but the **** was just a dumb *** statement.

Kanan the only one asking the hard hitting questions lmao, **** the point of the trunk if I’m a use the backseat for ****.

Idk why but Kanan’s 50 Cent voice getting more annoying as the season goes, that **** is so dumb to me.

The mob **** was kind of confusing, how’d they know they were at the camp site. When Raq and Kanan were driving there were no other cars on the road.

As most of you guys know, I'm a pretty strange person. I was in NYC for work last week and while there I tried to talk like the Kanan actor does and that's harder than it looks. People asked me why I sounded different so I couldn't do it too many times.

As most of you guys know, I'm a pretty strange person. I was in NYC for work last week and while there I tried to talk like the Kanan actor does and that's harder than it looks. People asked me why I sounded different so I couldn't do it too many times.
I thought he only talked like that from when he got shot..

I wonder what he means by “hes out the STARZ deal”? Obviously new seasons wouldnt air on the network but dont they/wouldn’t they own the tv rights to all previous episodes? If so, that means they would have to pay him to air re-runs or carry the series’ on the streaming platforms.

I wonder what he means by “hes out the STARZ deal”? Obviously new seasons wouldnt air on the network but dont they/wouldn’t they own the tv rights to all previous episodes? If so, that means they would have to pay him to air re-runs or carry the series’ on the streaming platforms.

He signed the deal in 2018 and makes threats and throws subs several times a years. I don't see them delaying stuff that's already been shot/scheduled to air like BMF in Jan

Starz obviously has it's issues but if they didn't add language to the deal that prevents the shows from being moved for a certain time period they deserve whatever happens.

I vaguely remember this being announced but don't recall it being discussed afterwards :lol:

Back
Top Bottom