POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Thinking back on power after watching this Kanan…

He literally would have to see his mom being killed by his uncles or himself to turn into the Kanan we saw on ghost.

He cried about famous but easily killed his son and cousin in ghost .

Last edited:
When K was driving upstate with Raq is the scene I'm trying to use to perfect my Kanan voice.

Raising Kanan isn’t bad but don’t see it coming back for season 3

In general is 50 done with power since he done with Starz, been 0 promo for this show anyway

Raising Kanan isn’t bad but don’t see it coming back for season 3

In general is 50 done with power since he done with Starz, been 0 promo for this show anyway

Raising Kanan season 3 is being filmed now :lol:

I can't speak for tv promo but I see online ads all the time. Word of mouth is the best promo anyway.

Courtney Kemp is the creator of the Power Universe...she signed a deal with Netflix and is still is a producer on the Power shows.

Curtis isn't who you seem to think he is.

RIP Scrap.

I’m joking but the writing on this show like borderline racist lmao, like what is this ****. Like they not even trying to make certain **** make sense, they’re like just throw some sex scenes and these ****** will say it’s fire.

I mean it’s always been like that with Power to an extent but some of this stuff is egregious. Every scene with the girl mom and Kanan is legitimately a waste of time and so cringeworthy, it’s like the show transform into a SNL skit whenever she appears.

The implementation of how Kanan finds out who his dad is has been so trash cause why is this rogue cop so hell bent on solving this? No one else in the precinct gives af but her.

Joey needs more screen time season 3.

Raq runs the whole Southside, but her brother doesn't know how to get $50,000? And he doesn't have that himself? Plus his family name doesn't ring bells, and they're messing with him like that? I thought Marvin was supposed to be the stupid brother.

The Kanan and the mother storyline is wack as hell. And what the daughter is running to Raq to snitch?

RIP Scrap.

I’m joking but the writing on this show like borderline racist lmao, like what is this ****. Like they not even trying to make certain **** make sense, they’re like just throw some sex scenes and these ****** will say it’s fire.

I mean it’s always been like that with Power to an extent but some of this stuff is egregious. Every scene with the girl mom and Kanan is legitimately a waste of time and so cringeworthy, it’s like the show transform into a SNL skit whenever she appears.

The implementation of how Kanan finds out who his dad is has been so trash cause why is this rogue cop so hell bent on solving this? No one else in the precinct gives af but her.

Joey needs more screen time season 3.

Young Dudes sleep with their GF moms/cougars everyday though….

The “idea” isn’t far fetched but I get what you’re saying

Raq runs the whole Southside, but her brother doesn't know how to get $50,000? And he doesn't have that himself? Plus his family name doesn't ring bells, and they're messing with him like that? I thought Marvin was supposed to be the stupid brother.

The Kanan and the mother storyline is wack as hell. And what the daughter is running to Raq to snitch?

….And Crown had a obvious drug problem. So, you know he had to be in debt with someone. Half Moon part should’ve did his homework…

RAQ TRIED TO KILL HOWARD, NOW SHE WANTS HIS HELP? Idiot, she should’ve BEEN used Howard as leverage. Raq is sloppy as heck man.

Raq was a CI at 16??? :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

She’s a snitch too :lol: :lol:

I hate Raq, btw

Mob Boss’ son STUPIDDDDD! Doing a hit, for a black dude? For only $5k? Lose your life at that, Marvin in a world of trouble. Raq gone be pissed.

Sent buddy on a dummy mission. Your Dad is a don, what’s $5k to you? That’s chump change

Last edited:

I hate Raq, btw

Mom Boss’ son STUPIDDDDD! Doing a hit, for a black dude? For only $5k? Lose your life at that, Marvin in a world of trouble. Raq gone be pissed.

Sent buddy on a dummy mission. Your Dad is a don, what’s $5k to you? That’s chump change

Everyone on this show acts like they're broke besides Raq," I'm paying for a house in cash" :lol:

Dude was that desperate for $5?

and Lou believing he was just going to be a silent partner :lol:

….And Crown had a obvious drug problem. So, you know he had to be in debt with someone. Half Moon part should’ve did his homework…

RAQ TRIED TO KILL HOWARD, NOW SHE WANTS HIS HELP? Idiot, she should’ve BEEN used Howard as leverage. Raq is sloppy as heck man.

I hate Raq, btw

Mob Boss’ son STUPIDDDDD! Doing a hit, for a black dude? For only $5k? Lose your life at that, Marvin in a world of trouble. Raq gone be pissed.

There's a reason why the son was locked up and needed protection. Him accepting that job said he wasn't the smartest.

Raq's better judgment kicked in at the end but she was going to kill the person who was loyal to her from the moment they met. Everyone is expendable to her.

The problems Marvin created for himself and the organization are huge if it gets back that he was the one who ordered the hit. Should have left the past in the past.

The audacity of Raq killing Scrap for being a suspected snitch when she herself was an actual snitch and may be the reason Defcon is in prison.

Lou trying to be Russell Simmons will be his downfall. Killed Crown because he got under his skin, inherited his debts and had to give the label to the other dealer.

It wasn't about the 5k dude wanted to put in work. I doubt his dad would send him on real missions he was picking up money like Kanan. He issue was taking that racist idiot with him who he knows is a #$$% up and not scoping things out first.

Idiot Marvin back sending a rookie on a mission and Unique is gonna put 2 + 2 together and have even more leverage. Marvin was at their house already anyway

Burke has been nosy and skeptical of Howard since day 1 of course she wasn't gonna let him getting shot slide. I wonder if the cop who was eavesdropping on the CI convo will go anywhere and what's Howard's plan with Nicole's dad

Raq was feeding Howard info in season 1 so her being a snitch isn't new

Lou trying to get from under Raq's thumb and getting under Crown's :lol: While Raq is trying to snake Crown. Family full of idiots

Last edited:
It wasn't about the 5k dude wanted to put in work. I doubt his dad would send him on real missions he was picking up money like Kanan. He issue was taking that racist idiot with him who he knows is a #$$% up and not scoping things out first.

Idiot Marvin back sending a rookie on a mission and Unique is gonna put 2 + 2 together and have even more leverage. Marvin was at their house already anyway

Burke has been nosy and skeptical of Howard since day 1 of course she wasn't gonna let him getting shot slide. I wonder if the cop who was eavesdropping on the CI convo will go anywhere and what's Howard's plan with Nicole's dad

Raq was feeding Howard info in season 1 so her being a snitch isn't new

Lou trying to get from under Raq's thumb and getting under Crown's :lol: While Raq is trying to snake Crown. Family full of idiots

Putting in work for the mob? Yes.

Putting in work for an African American? HELL NO.

The mob doesn’t rock with us, it’s strictly business. You would never hear about a mob boss’ son doing a hit for a black person. That storyline didn’t make sense

Putting in work for the mob? Yes.

Putting in work for an African American? HELL NO.

The mob doesn’t rock with us, it’s strictly business. You would never hear about a mob boss’ son doing a hit for a black person. That storyline didn’t make sense

He's nepotism kid not a real mob member.

Dude was fetching money so putting in work for the mob wasn't an option so he tried to do his own thing.

In the Powerverse we've seen how the kids of people who run things operate and you're trying to use real life logic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom