POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Every episode keeps getting better :smokin
Tasha all the way down :lol: :smokin
Holly needs to get done asap
Tommy at the end :lol:
Those Serbs :x

Yea whoever scored this season needs a raise. This stuff is special.

And yea phillip, I was thinking I'd smash Tosha's Mother, the entire duration of that argument. 

What a good freaking episode man.

Silly me think it there would be an episode without someone getting yambs.

My son Tommy was gonna beat that ***

I miss Kanaan :smh:

OH MAH GAHHHHHHHH

1) :rofl: at Yall beefing, having a in-car argument about the rules of this thread lol. I understand both sides, but me personally, I stay out this thread on saturdays until after I watch the episode.

2) what's with the lack of music in the credits? I thought my $600 Sony home theater system was ******* up

3) holly is smart for cuffing Tommy to the bed, cus lord knows he would've ripped her tongue out her mouth and stick it in her ***

4) Tasha is a bird for that sex scene with Shaun :smh. If Ghost find out, he's a dead man. I feel like that gun range scene was a foreshadowing. First time sean bucked a ratty, yall peep that close up? Something's gonna go down and Sean is gonna be involved. I feel like Sean gonna go running his mouth to his pops and something might come outta that

5) can someone explain that lil scene between Dre and Ruiz? I'm re watching the episode now, but when i first saw it, I was confused.

6) I personally thought this episode moved kinda slow at first, but it caught up eventually

7) yall peep Ghosts back muscles in that Henley shirt in the apartment scene? Sons back was looking real Brolic

8) someone's gonna die next episode. Or at least get shot. And Tommy is gonna be the one to pull that trigger

4) Shawn winning out here. Right place, right time. Yambs being thrown at him. He gonna fall in love with Tasha. Kanaan gonna put him on with the revenge plans and he gonna try and protect Tasha.

5) last episode when they were raiding the serba , one of Ruiz's dude got popped and Dre came with the follow up and kill the one that shot Ruiz's boy. As a sign of respect Ruiz and his squad basically owe Dre for his loyalty and they let it be known. I'm still confused at the same emphasis to not include Kanaan tho.

5) last episode when they were raiding the serba , one of Ruiz's dude got popped and Dre came with the follow up and kill the one that shot Ruiz's boy. As a sign of respect Ruiz and his squad basically owe Dre for his loyalty and they let it be known. I'm still confused at the same emphasis to not include Kanaan tho.

Ohhh I thought Julio was the one who got shot? Guess not :lol:

Because they don't know kannan like that and never dealt with him Before plus he wasn't even with them when they raiding the Serbs.

Oh yea Holly is good as dead now, hope Ghost & Tommy both empty a clip into her
smokin.gif
Hell yeah unload on that garden tool 
smokin.gif

I don't think they purposely excluded Kanan from the Meeting.

WHen Ghost was meeting Tommy and the Serbs to set the meet, as Ghost was walking into the Serbs clubhouse or whatever, he asked Sean "Where is Kanan, see if you can get him on the phone"

Then when they finished the meet they still hadnt heard from Kanan and Tommy was like "Let Dre stand in for Kanan, he's 100 he's ready".

Ghost was like nah, he can' sit with the big boys unless Kanan is with him.

If Kanan isn't with him, he can't come in yet.

The question is not why were Kanan and Dre excluded, the question is, Where TF is Kanan?

Last edited:
1. Tasha Mom> Tasha > Angela > Lala > Holly

2. Sean is up, Lala and Tasha in one season 
pimp.gif

3. Ghost setup Stern divorce so he can get his club back  the wife

4. Greg gotta go

5. Watching Dre is going to be interesting moving forward 

6. Tommy is BACK!!

Watch ghost flip something so stern takes the fall for this drug investigation somehow
And that ***** tommy finally seeing the truth
Maaaaaan I wish he would choked the life out that *****
Tasha a ride or die
I think she tryna get ol boy on her side for when kanan make his move
He would give her a heads up
Angela so dumb

Bruhs who has more hate against them
Holly
The mom from the walking dead(ricks wife)
Cersie(GOT)
Or
First few seasons of GOT Sansa :lol:

I think Ghost would have excluded Kanaan from the meeting even if he was in town. He doesn't trust Kanaan and he knows that he is on to him and tasha putting him in jail.

I think Kanaan will return episode and do something crazy. He's in the background plotting has Dre telling him everything I'm sure.

I think he says he would have had them both there in the episode. That they won't have Dre there if Kanaan isn't there to watch his mans. But if Kanaan is town seemed like he'd be there cause he runs RSK territory now.

2) what's with the lack of music in the credits? I thought my $600 Sony home theater system was ******* up

5) can someone explain that lil scene between Dre and Ruiz? I'm re watching the episode now, but when i first saw it, I was confused.

I just assumed when Holly walked out that door, she walked out for good.

Which is why **** went dead silent after that. I thought that **** was dope.

Ruiz dude got shot when they robbed the Serb. Dre shot dude.

So they owe him.

Ruiz playing all sides by telling him Ghost doing a meeting without him. Making all nice with him since he "owes him" for shooting dude.

Interesting thing about that whole scene is Ruiz tells him, we got YOUR back, NOT Kanaans :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom