POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So their goal is to be the biggest dealers in Brooklyn? I thought the goal was to compete school and get the trust fund to help your family
Dog, I completely forgot about that part of the OG storyline!! The trust fund and graduating isn’t even a thing anymore. His pops didn’t even put a GPA restriction on it and he has liberal arts major. Should just put his head down, study, party on weekends and collect his Ms on Graduation Day :lol:
They just casually mosey into restaurant and sit down. They did this on FOOT :lol: :lol: :lol:

What NYPD be doing???

So while I was proud of them for wearing all black this time, dudes went to dinner immediately after IN THE SAME DAMN FITS THEY KILLED DUDE IN! Should have at least had some colorful tops on underneath and thrown the upper body apparel from the crime away :lol:

The title of best actor has been taken

the-wire-vacants.gif

Human Capitalism

Define this word

Class over. :smh: What sort of learning is this? That professor has the easiest job in the world.

Nobody asked Lorenzo what happen to his face?

Why doesn't the new Gregory Noble look sick?

They're still doing meet ups with criminals in their place?

Diana is going to college to sell drugs :rofl: They went from not wanting her to be in the game or in college, to wanting her to do both. **** your freedom, we can go to jail as a family.

and why does the new professor look like a bootleg Nia Long?

16568854eb025e2badf3b2191eea49cab80624f9.gif

Human Capitalism

Define this word

Class over. :smh: What sort of learning is this? That professor has the easiest job in the world.

Nobody asked Lorenzo what happen to his face?

Why doesn't the new Gregory Noble look sick?

They're still doing meet ups with criminals in their place?

Diana is going to college to sell drugs :rofl: They went from not wanting her to be in the game or in college, to wanting her to do both. **** your freedom, we can go to jail as a family.

and why does the new professor look like a bootleg Nia Long?

16568854eb025e2badf3b2191eea49cab80624f9.gif
:smh: @ you not knowing who Keesha Sharp is

51AB0A56-963F-436B-8CA2-C9CE3BFFBB85.png
762E7C6B-8919-4194-B669-28927FAD897B.jpeg

Was getting real personal in da weekly Canonical Studies class. :lol:

Da Whitman calling Monet out on the dozens of people she killed at her primary business establishment that also never has customers.

My mans Chris Partlow came all the way up. :pimp:

Good to see that security at Stansfield hasn't changed even after multiple murders including two professors. :lol::smh:

Diane when she got her bookstore paycheck:

rondo-reading.gif

"Candy store salary" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me every time Blanca shows up in a scene:

no-nooo.gif

Her *** should've choked when she eating that chip so menacingly for no reason.

Tariq gonna hem Wee Bray up something mean when he finds out all the backstabbing shenanigans he's been doing.

Tariq lying through his teeth saying melon head Tasha was the mastermind behind Ghost's operation.

Tariq going to randomly pick up some guns and speaking Italian outta nowhere. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Tejada 3:16 suppose to be a whole kingpin with a street crew, but when Kane put the extra keys on him, mans goes running to his teenage daughter to move the keys for him. At the hottest place in the city.

I was looking at my screen like...
stone-cold.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom