POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Apparently 50 just sold another show to Comedy Central.

No info on it yet tho, or what his involvement will be.

I think it's fif too, when his son mentioned ghost fif had a funny look on his face, I wanna know more on their history

I saw the chick who plays Angie on that show Gang Related on Fox too. This show is better though...

Last edited:
Man yall' are tripping if you think Ghost is getting knocked off.

Who kills the main character in a show mate?

Only in soap operas because they bring the back with clones or as aliens but nah, LMAO, ghost isn't dying and 50 has no interest in starring in this show, per his words.

You must not watch Game of Thrones
laugh.gif
Lol, thats a given on that show. Hence the name. They ahve to kill each other off.

Finally came in here because I hadn't watched this week yet :lol:

Yea Sean isn't going to hit and he is either going to let Jamie know what's going on, or he is going to be simpin the whole show trying to get it and letting the wife know everything.

I was telling me wife this episode that the red head waitress is going to end up being the dealer. She is out of control and going to cause tension with Jaime and Tommy. Jamie will find out and fire her but Tommy won't want him to. Or he will start slipping like Jaime and reveal something to her to where she can't be gotten rid of.

I want to know who Lobos had hanging from the chains too. You think they going to end up killing their Hispanic connect? Anyone else realize that he is the dude that was the 'supa on Martin? :lol:

Sean isn't gonna hit...She's not interested in anything but the attention and what info she can get out of him.

I think he's gonna get frustrated and grab her or try to take it and she's gonna tell Ghost.

Man yall' are tripping if you think Ghost is getting knocked off.
Who kills the main character in a show mate?

Only in soap operas because they bring the back with clones or as aliens but nah, LMAO, ghost isn't dying and 50 has no interest in starring in this show, per his words.

After stringer bell got popped...I've lost all faith in the lives of main characters. Anybody can die bro.

Sean isn't gonna hit...She's not interested in anything but the attention and what info she can get out of him.

I think he's gonna get frustrated and grab her or try to take it and she's gonna tell Ghost.

He might get that top though. women do that to spite their dudes. and a guy doesnt have to actively do anything, so he can just let it happen.

I thought the guy Lobos was hanging was a cop because it looked like he was wearing a suit.

Yall comparing shows that have big casts and multiple story lines :lol:

This show has ONE story line with like a 10 person cast. And the writing or acting isn't good enough to go the True Detective route.

Last edited:
Yall comparing shows that have big casts and multiple story lines
laugh.gif

This show has ONE story line with like a 10 person cast. And the writing or acting isn't good enough to go the True Detective route.
Lol, right. But lets knock off Ghost since there is so much more going on without him.

You guys are terrible writers

Lol, right. But lets knock off Ghost since there is so much more going on without him.

You guys are terrible writers
50 can be behind the scenes orchestrating it without the intentions of killing ghost. Starz renewed it for another season, but who knows if they'll keep renewing it.

I doubt Ghost gets murked, but with the investigation, someone is getting pinched and if not, the show SUCKS, period. No one is untouchable. 

I'm wondering if Tommy gets popped. His character is only listed for 4 episodes on IMDB.

I'm wondering if Tommy gets popped. His character is only listed for 4 episodes on IMDB.

Ghost and Tasha were listed @4 too. 50 was listed at 6 and he's only appeared in 1 so far out of 8. Season 2 has the green light though right?

So how long after the live airing at 9pm does the episode pop up throughout the interwebz? :lol:

Early Sunday morning....when I get off at 7am it'll already be out there...my guess is 11-1am

Back
Top Bottom