POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Those legs got me throwed off about her...

E5D37E07-51BE-4B99-B090-A168858EC35A.jpeg

Angie only looked good in the beginning when I was #TeamAngie. Season 1 and little bit of 2

then came to my senses and stanned that ebony goddess #TeamTasha until I said **** boffum

Angie cute in the face but she has no cheekery

Angie only looked good in the beginning when I was #TeamAngie. Season 1 and little bit of 2

then came to my senses and stanned that ebony goddess #TeamTasha until I said **** boffum

Angie cute in the face but she has no cheekery

Season 1 & 2 Tasha was definitely smaller. Wild sex scenes with her in lingerie and ****.

Now she's washed

Idk if she really looks like that or they got her looking like that because of the character :lol:

Definitely looking a lil chunky too

Ghost Angie definitely gonna get ghost hemmed up.

He gonna be chilling in the middle of the courthouse again, she pops up then he gonna confess to killing Rolla, Lobos, Mike, Miguel Avarez, Milan, the prison guard (RIP Charlie Murphy) and his 1224290345930928472939902 failed attempts to kill Tommy.

Proctor gonna be like:

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

Saxe and dem gonna be like:

tenor.gif

Ghost when he catches his senses gonna be like:

tenor.gif

source.gif

Watch them make her ghost *** testimony admissible in court.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if We get a GhostAngie and Ghost sex scene y’all. Imagine next episode ghost gonna smash Angie and it’s going to go back and forth between him smashing Angie (in his mind) to him grinding and dry smashing an empty bed(in real life) :rofl:

Also I predict Riq and Cash gonna end up beefing and Riq gonna clap lil mans

Season 1 & 2 Tasha was definitely smaller. Wild sex scenes with her in lingerie and ****.

Now she's washed

Idk if she really looks like that or they got her looking like that because of the character :lol:

Definitely looking a lil chunky too

she just had a baby recently so she still had the baby weight

we need to see her teddies again for cultural purposes only

They can def take the meat tho

man I had this slim joint and never heard a peep from her complaining or anything. The thicker ones I’ve had, can’t say the same

more so, they say hold on, stop, slower etc

day I find a thick joint who can take it like a slim one I’ll marry her lol

Back
Top Bottom