POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This has to be the best “hate watch” show in a long *** time :rofl:

We wait every Saturday night/Sunday morning to see just how bad this show can get. And they never let us down with how terrible it is. I love it :lol:. The takes in this thread make power worth watching. So bad, it’s good ha!

:lol:

I hate this show
At this point I’m suspending belief like I’m watching an Avengers movie or some **** :lol:

Since season 1 the show has been hammering the importance of cleaning the money before spending it. Tommy gave all the clean money to Jason for that massive re-up, then turns around & buys a 5 bedroom crib? in New York? With what? :lol:

:lol: Son paid his illegal drug supplier with a check, still cracks me up that they'd just randomly break that out. That **** had to be on purpose, I think Tommy even had a lil fourth wall smirk.

We wait every Saturday night/Sunday morning to see just how bad this show can get. And they never let us down with how terrible it is. I love it :lol:. The takes in this thread make power worth watching. So bad, it’s good ha!

I watch to see what they're going to do next.

Everything is so random.

I was going to say Monday Night Raw, but you're absolutely right. Big difference between "hate watch" and hate to watch.

MJB is a solid actress, shame she gonna attach her name to that foolishness. I don't think I'll be watching after this joint.

Ghost gonna smash MJB and Riq gonna murk him cause that's who his real mother is and Ghost never told him. #BecausePower2

that whole Tasha priming her child to be a drug dealer has to be one of the stupidest scenes ever on POWER.
1570757853796.png

u know
i kinda want casper to take over now too
cause this thread gonna be so lit
the hate that will fester
will be legendary

you belong in the fools wilding thread.

Snowfall>Power

Franklin lost his mom for choosing to sell drugs. His cousin didn't even want him doing it.

Franklin made the decisions, his momma aint sit his *** down and say you gonna do this and that.

Franklin is from South Central, poor, etc. ***** *** Tariq is a rich *** kid.

Back
Top Bottom