POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

you belong in the fools wilding thread.

Snowfall>Power

Franklin lost his mom for choosing to sell drugs. His cousin didn't even want him doing it.

Franklin made the decisions, his momma aint sit his *** down and say you gonna do this and that.

Franklin is from South Central, poor, etc. ***** *** Tariq is a rich *** kid.
Nobody’s wilding I’m just referring to a character that made a similar decision. This is actually in reference to Brianna Barksdale who also made the same decision and lost her son because of it. I know which of the 3 are the better shows. I hate watch this **** and it's just something that me and my wife watch together. I know plenty of rich kids that took up hustling. Fast money is fast money.

i cant believe 2 bit and them sent ol boy after keisha with a knife :rofl:i know they said to scare her but damn man they sent dude to his death knowing how crazy tommy is they should of known she would most likely have a gun bad idea.

ghost and tommy going to find out they sent him and end up getting clapped before the season over.
Wait i missed the part of them setting homie up to get merked by keisha

you belong in the fools wilding thread.

Snowfall>Power

Franklin lost his mom for choosing to sell drugs. His cousin didn't even want him doing it.

Franklin made the decisions, his momma aint sit his *** down and say you gonna do this and that.

Franklin is from South Central, poor, etc. ***** *** Tariq is a rich *** kid.

Lol, that's from The Wire man. She did exactly that and wasn't the only mother to force their child to push.

9oh0598yzfm31.jpg

Why is her voice so annoying?

Anyone else hear this pic :lol:

now that saxe is pretty much done i guess the angie storyline is over...this show went way leftfield..a federal agent was killed and it wasnt the focal point for this season smh lol i guess just chalked angies murder as a cold case huh

Last edited:
I'm genuinely gonna miss laughing at this show

my guy 2bit can't recite a ****ing sentence without having a smirk on his face, regardless of the tension of the scene

Nobody’s wilding I’m just referring to a character that made a similar decision. This is actually in reference to Brianna Barksdale who also made the same decision and lost her son because of it. I know which of the 3 are the better shows. I hate watch this **** and it's just something that me and my wife watch together. I know plenty of rich kids that took up hustling. Fast money is fast money.

Im wyling cause I forgot she was mama barksdale

Back
Top Bottom