POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So we all agree that Ghost is dead?

I thing Riq did it.

nahhh, ghost finna spend the next 3 episodes in a coma like tony soprano, deciding if he wants to live or not. then he'll come byke. heal up from his close range gun shot wound to the chest cavity in episode 4. Episode 5...Jamie Wick. Kills everyone. Kills some people twice, just to be sure.

#power

nahhh, ghost finna spend the next 3 episodes in a coma like tony soprano, deciding if he wants to live or not. then he'll come byke. heal up from his close range gun shot wound to the chest cavity in episode 4. Episode 5...Jamie Wick. Kills everyone. Kills some people twice, just to be sure.

#power
Jamie Wick vs Dre Wick......who y'all got winning that?

Reactions: wr
Yes Courtney was on Power Confidential and said that he's not dead. She also said that it's only one of the 7 folks shown that shot him. His IG post after the episode aired felt like a goodbye more than anything, but we shall find out in a couple of months.
Why would the writer of the show even say something like that? Why not allow us to think it was somebody not shown?

Ghost set himself up. The call to 2bit makes me suspect he’s setting something up.

the smile and stare at the camera before getting shot?

Didn't the showrunner say this show takes place over the course of 1 year/a couple months?
FB_IMG_1572989363314.jpg

It was Tariq. Everyone was walking towards Ghost and "Truth" but Tariq wasn't. He was walking away. He was already in there, only one close enough to Ghost to do it. Only one he trusted till the end because it was his son. He was also the only one not brandishing a weapon.

Tariq walking away while everyone was walking towards was symbolic. I really don't want to give these writers any credit, but **** it's gotta be something.

Just like Snowfall. Mel was at the range shooting with Andre and they got close up for one final shot. I knew she was gonna end up shooting either her dad or Franklin. And of course it was Franklin after he killed Andre.

Power gonna end when Blanca and Warner finally upload the USB from Proctors daughter onto the computer, they’ll look it over, and realize all the shady ish Ghost and Tommy have done and they are both gonna say “OHHH ****?!?”

*cuts to black*

Power

Did Ghost have that bs Velcro wig on his head during the first season of power?

Nah, Omari's been losing his hair over the last few years. Woulda been cool for the show to show him age but then again the show only takes place over the course of a year (despite Riq going from 13 to 19 somehow)

I knew Ramona looked familiar but I could not remember what other role I saw her in, but then I remember ole girl was on Spartacus....
MV5BMTU5NDY5MDg3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk1Njc0Nw@@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg

She was the replacement for Naiva in the later seasons. No wonder they didn't show her getting pipe down this season, after Spartacus she probably wanted to keep her clothes on.

I knew Ramona looked familiar but I could not remember what other role I saw her in, but then I remember ole girl was on Spartacus....
MV5BMTU5NDY5MDg3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk1Njc0Nw@@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg

She was the replacement for Naiva in the later seasons. No wonder they didn't show her getting pipe down this season, after Spartacus she probably wanted to keep her clothes on.

She played Amanda Waller on Arrow too

Isn't Ramona an old actress...? like different world type?

The writing is so trash. So someone was hooting at Tommy but he just up and disappears?

Tariq storyline so forced...again he mad at his daddy for wanting to give him a better life?

QCP location shouldve been the milkshake spot he used to take angie

WTF yaz and the grandma?

When did ghost and tariq get cool enough to be at the banquet?

what made the attorney's boss still go to a judge after all the backlash?

What the hell is a sneak and peak warrant?

All the illegal stuff the attorneys have done smh...just take an L

how the hell dre escape a roof?

Tate hate ghost so much to kill him?

Thought the samething about the moncler jacket too

I hate this show. But im too vested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom