POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The other day I was thinking, whatever happened to that girl that Tariq was moving weight with at private school? I think it's funny that they introduced her character, gave her a couple of scenes only to completely forget about her in the middle of the season.

this show was the absolute worst about introducing characters and story lines only to drop them randomly.

The other day I was thinking, whatever happened to that girl that Tariq was moving weight with at private school? I think it's funny that they introduced her character, gave her a couple of scenes only to completely forget about her in the middle of the season.

this show was the absolute worst about introducing characters and story lines only to drop them randomly.

right and who was she working with?

and they never bring them back. You think they're going to be somebody, and then nothing, it leads nowhere.

Like how Jason introduced the LA dudes.

I mean he got expelled

she gonna follow him to a new school? :lol:

I mean he got expelled

she gonna follow him to a new school? :lol:

No, it's just poor writing and poor time economy to introduce characters, invest time in them, begin story arcs and then drop them seemingly out of nowhere.

If none of her actions had any consequences, what's the point of her being on the show? It's frustrating because the show does it a lot. If you re-watch the series oh, there are plenty of characters that they introduce then just stopped showing.

br0keballer br0keballer is right though, she could pop up in the final 5 episodes but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom