POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Musty Marvin :rofl:

I hate the way Disney kid looks sometimes. It looks like he wants to go cry in the corner.

Q and Hojack found out who put out the blue tops way too easy.

Q Kelly :smh:

Raq got a strong *** slap. Soft *** chin.

D-Wiz never crossed that boys mind before and it being his mom?

Why did she blame Reggie for her dumb *** son?

Jukebox going through it. How the hell the cops get there so fast?

The show should be the Rise of Jukebox.

That cell phone was small for 1991. You go through all that effort to kill Lou in the middle of a residential neighborhood? Reggie's timing is immaculate. No police. No fire truck? I guess that's for the white neighborhoods. They got better **** to do. Neighbors next door said, the fire isn't going to spread to our house. We're sleep.

I think they had called the cops already based on a breakin and didn’t realize she was in there. Cuz the dad was trying to get her to leave before they came.

I think they had called the cops already based on a breakin and didn’t realize she was in there. Cuz the dad was trying to get her to leave before they came.

Someone breaks in your house and you think they're still in there, and you go in along with your wife?

Cell phones didn't exist for normal people, so what did they call the police on? So they had to call from inside the house.

That was a straight Power being Power scene.

Someone breaks in your house and you think they're still in there, and you go in along with your wife?

Cell phones didn't exist for normal people, so what did they call the police on? So they had to call from inside the house.

Right I didn’t get the sense they were looking to clear the house. Meaning I don’t think they bothered to check the girls room initially. And he just happened to see her in there. So I don’t think they thought someone was still in there.

which detective got her off? The female? Or Q?

Or….just, wait a minute….
Maybe…..they had a neighbor call?
Or, called from a neighbor’s house?
And that’s IF you even want to rationalize a simple scene like that.
I swear y’all critique and analyze this show like y’all get paid for it lol
And half the time it’s on some “hey, look at me, let me point out any inaccuracy or omission I can so that people can agree with me”-type stuff lol
Like honestly, what you’re pinpointing literally doesn’t hinder the storyline in any way nor does it detract from what was a very good episode.
This show is about dudes selling crack and rival crews going to war with the cast looking fly while doing so.
everything doesn’t have to be multi-layered and intricate man.
Jukebox has been the best character for the entire series.
the scene of her being denied entry to the funeral and the outpouring of emotion while watching the duet of “Two Occasions” on video was phenomenal to watch especially since we know her character to be devoid of all emotion.
the pacing of the show has really picked up.
I have been thoroughly entertained, especially these last few weeks.

Or….just, wait a minute….
Maybe…..they had a neighbor call?
Or, called from a neighbor’s house?
And that’s IF you even want to rationalize a simple scene like that.
I swear y’all critique and analyze this show like y’all get paid for it lol
And half the time it’s on some “hey, look at me, let me point out any inaccuracy or omission I can so that people can agree with me”-type stuff lol
Like honestly, what you’re pinpointing literally doesn’t hinder the storyline in any way nor does it detract from what was a very good episode.
This show is about dudes selling crack and rival crews going to war with the cast looking fly while doing so.
everything doesn’t have to be multi-layered and intricate man.
Jukebox has been the best character for the entire series.
the scene of her being denied entry to the funeral and the outpouring of emotion while watching the duet of “Two Occasions” on video was phenomenal to watch especially since we know her character to be devoid of all emotion.
the pacing of the show has really picked up.
I have been thoroughly entertained, especially these last few weeks.

Maybe because the dad mentioned the police coming :stoneface:

You're Coutney Kemp's dude or something? Writing a long winded rambling post in your feelings with tears hitting your keyboard, because people criticize a show. Do you think I read that?

Go back to being her live in assistant 2 Bit

Young Kanan frail, buddy got dropped with a slap :lol:

So was Raq calling Lou Lou to chip Marvin? She said batter up and Marv was on the way to drop off the last of the work.

I’d say buddy dead, but this is Power and cats have survived worse lol.

Maybe because the dad mentioned the police coming :stoneface:

You're Coutney Kemp's dude or something? Writing a long winded rambling post in your feelings with tears hitting your keyboard, because people criticize a show. Do you think I read that?

Go back to being her live in assistant 2 Bit

You clearly read it.
your response was corny and lacked wit.
the Courtney Kemp/2-bit retort has been done to death man. give it up.
you sitting here trying to make a show about the crack era way more intricate than it needs to be.
I can tell from your critiques that you lack charisma and I won’t engage you further.

Young Kanan frail, buddy got dropped with a slap :lol:

So was Raq calling Lou Lou to chip Marvin? She said batter up and Marv was on the way to drop off the last of the work.

I’d say buddy dead, but this is Power and cats have survived worse lol.
I thought she was calling to get them right for the connect.

lou ain’t dead.

the nerve of them showing him doing pull-ups then get dropped like that.

raq too soft on him. Shoulda made him go pick his switch

Young Kanan approaching Tariq levels. Burning everything down around him.

Jukebox scene's feel completely different from the rest of the show. She has the best writing by far.

Lou-Lou is the second best character. The actor is doing his thing, complete 180 from that ***** *** Kevin he played on Snowfall

You clearly read it.
your response was corny and lacked wit.
the Courtney Kemp/2-bit retort has been done to death man. give it up.
you sitting here trying to make a show about the crack era way more intricate than it needs to be.
I can tell from your critiques that you lack charisma and I won’t engage you further.

You mean like The Wire was?

Charisma? Congrats on the new word you learned, just to misuse.

200w.gif

I don’t think Lou is dead… yet.

they all living on borrowed time but I think he might make it til the end of the season. He didn’t get shot but the smoke will get you

And they're just making Kanan look like evn more of a trash person. Jukebox must've gotten him sent to jail or something. I don't get how they go from this thick as thieves relationship to Kanan stealing her woman then choosing Biscuit Boy Tariq over her.

Insurance premium high as hell

Indeed, New S-Classes were never exactly cheap whether in 1991 or 2021. If the car is really under his name (doubtful) with his real address, I can only imagine the insurance premium for a young black man living in Queens...

Right I didn’t get the sense they were looking to clear the house. Meaning I don’t think they bothered to check the girls room initially. And he just happened to see her in there. So I don’t think they thought someone was still in there.

which detective got her off? The female? Or Q?

By the previews, looks like OG Blanca cop.

And no, I don't know why Juke was hanging around like the parents wasn't going to come home.

By the previews, looks like OG Blanca cop.

And no, I don't know why Juke was hanging around like the parents wasn't going to come home.
I’ll take OG Blanca over the actual Blanca, her voice still makes me cringe.

Yeah I didn’t understand that either. I thought she was gonna go in there and be gone in 10 mins, not just stuck around until the parents came back. I’d rather them followJuke life instead of Disney soft kannan

So this man gets the keys to Uniques car and steals a coat....
No putting a bomb in his car
No digging for information that he could use on him
Just a ugly *** coat.......

Once again I have to mention how terrible of a leader Raq is... Her son is messing everything up yet she's taking it out on the members of her crew that you would think she needs in order to take on Unique....

Her son kills a rival and rags hiss homeboy into it, but instead of her making the homeboy a soldier in her crew she has him killed in an attempt to stop the rival from starting a war that ends up happening anyway.
Her son lets a chick get the info on their stash spot and her idea is to have her top soldier act as a spy even though everybody, including the rivals, know how loyal he is to her.
Her son decides to be Chef D Boy with his Great Value skills and makes some death on arrival dope, but she blames her brother and pushes him out of the crew...... Man am I glad I'm not down with her at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom