POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

-marvin's acting during when attempting to save lou lou is comical, mans screaming out into the abyss with no one around, then just starts growling at the moon...😂
-patina miller is so damn fine, like... i want her to choke me.
-lou lou thought he was off, in the house in them jnco sweatpants.
-finding out the guy who was supposed to be kanan's father was gay, just a twist we really didn't need... what is it gonna lead to?

-jukebox's character arc & acting is far better than anyone on the show, well her & joey badaxx's...
-i'm not understanding the davina storyline, so her mom been dead the whole time she been taking care of her siblings & now the state caught on & picked them all up, is that what i'm gathering?

-finding out the guy who was supposed to be kanan's father was gay, just a twist we really didn't need... what is it gonna lead to?

-i'm not understanding the davina storyline, so her mom been dead the whole time she been taking care of her siblings & now the state caught on & picked them all up, is that what i'm gathering?

Didn't understand those at all.

Maybe it's LIl Nas X's agenda. and the left hand talk was wild to make it less offensive. Glad I'm not left handed, I guess in both instances :lol:

Maybe Davina is going to move in with them or get a place with Kanan. I'm like is Kanan going to learn she snitched?

Didn't understand those at all.

Maybe it's LIl Nas X's agenda. and the left hand talk was wild to make it less offensive. Glad I'm not left handed, I guess in both instances :lol:

Maybe Davina is going to move in with them or get a place with Kanan. I'm like is Kanan going to learn she snitched?

honestly, i don't think there's a "lil nas x" agenda, & i'm considered "family" to the lgbtqia community, but i just don't get the angle they used if it wasn't gonna push the storyline anywhere, perhaps it's something we're missing...

honestly, i don't think there's a "lil nas x" agenda, & i'm considered "family" to the lgbtqia community, but i just don't get the angle they used if it wasn't gonna push the storyline anywhere, perhaps it's something we're missing...

i guess to make sure that the audience understand that he wasn’t dumb & he knew Kanan wasn’t his , and Patina was his cover up at the time .

On another note, I was randomly searching for colognes to buy on Nordstrom Rack and came across one that 50 Cent created with the name Power. From what I read it was released during the first season of the show. Bought 4 bottles of it. Can't wait to see how it smells.

On another note, I was randomly searching for colognes to buy on Nordstrom Rack and came across one that 50 Cent created with the name Power. From what I read it was released during the first season of the show. Bought 4 bottles of it. Can't wait to see how it smells.

That cologne over a decade old. **** came out way before the TV show.

nah you gotta be trollin' right...it reminds me of kenneth cole black.

I was at Ross earlier today and I saw this:

PXL_20210614_181200548.jpg

goledensilence goledensilence

Get your midnight sleuthing done right

nah you gotta be trollin' right...it reminds me of kenneth cole black.
Don’t care how into a show, artist, brand, etc I am, I’m not about to blind but cologne like that.

Cologne could smell like lemon *** andhe wasted his money on it……..or it could have him coming up on a chick that looks like Angie or Tasha 😂😂

The Power cologne was $10. Aint nothing wrong with blind buying something that cost that low. I blind buy most of my colognes if one of my favorite cologne Youtubers recommends them. I plan on giving two of the four bottles out as Christmas gifts :lol:

Don’t look too much into it, just a typical Power “soap opera” twist out the blue :lol: :smh: …You know alotta the stuff they do in this universe just filler or doesn’t add up to anything

You know they had to throw 1 random gay angle in there (like with Dru in series 2). The only one I can think of from the first series was good ol Blanca

Back
Top Bottom