POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tf, this lady really tryna hide that she’s the mom? This is weird. Never seen a mother in my life act like she’s the aunt of her son.

Courtney better have a good explanation for this bs

That's how they hid teen pregnancies'/unwed mothers back in the day. They would send the kid to another city/town or someone else in the family would raise the kid as their own.

I’ve seen people on here saying Effie is the best for Tariq, but I think while she’s the most compatible , she isn’t the BEST. I think Effie and Riq are the same sides of the same coin , and their loyalty goes only as far as their use for you . We’ve seen Riq drop people with no remorse , I think Effie would do the same .

Diana is the one that I think would ride for Tariq because she’s been brought up in the business and also taught loyalty .
Still waiting on Effie to double cross Riq honestly.

That's how they hid teen pregnancies'/unwed mothers back in the day. They would send the kid to another city/town or someone else in the family would raise the kid as their own.

Yea Godfather of Harlem was doing the same thing in having Bumpy Johnson and his wife raise their granddaughter as their daughter because her mother was sick/on drugs but when mom comes back in the picture, they tell the little girl she's her older sister at first.

*Diana breathes*

Monet: Get the **** outta my way little girl! :angry:

Also Monet: I love my kids! :lol: :smh:

LaGuerta byke from the dead, trying to figure out where Frank/Batista went after he got got way byke in season 1.

In PowerTime™ mans disappeared anywhere from 6 - 52 weeks ago, so why she just pulling up now?

Also Monet gave LaGuerta a band but she struggling to pay Davis' fees while her and the whole family always be dripped in designer clothes costing thousands of dollars.

Detective Whitman is a menace man.

Why he always pulling up on people at night when they in the middle of some yambs or in this case manmbs? 0]

Dru went from bussin it wide open for an IG post to stone cold killer in no time.

Zeke instantly believing Variant Tejada is his pops just off some obscure bible verse tat. :lol:

Tamika trying to make Tariq a victim of Ghost's influence when Ghost specifically told this lil water head ***** not to get involved in the drug game. :stoneface:

Tariq getting some undeserved Diana yambs when he said he was going to take out the entire Tejada family just an episode ago. :stoneface:

On a better note, Lightskin Keisha was looking GOODT! this episode.
1642425849701.png

That got me too, when Variant Tajeda said they was teenagers when Zeke was born I was calculating ages like ain’t no way these old *** ppl under 45, they birthdays in the early 70’s :lol: :smh:

Courtney and #PowerTime be having you do the calculations in your head like:

hmmm-thinking.gif

Gotta be enrolled in Da Canonical Studies just to begin to understand this ****.

I’ve seen people on here saying Effie is the best for Tariq, but I think while she’s the most compatible , she isn’t the BEST. I think Effie and Riq are the same sides of the same coin , and their loyalty goes only as far as their use for you . We’ve seen Riq drop people with no remorse , I think Effie would do the same .

Diana is the one that I think would ride for Tariq because she’s been brought up in the business and also taught loyalty .
Still waiting on Effie to double cross Riq honestly.
Didn’t she already do that at the previous school?

It's the age of the kids that more confusing. Is Zeke older or younger than Caine? If She said she had Zeke at 16, did she have Caine at 12?

Mary was out here hoing.

She was so broken up by Mecca the love of her life disappearing that she went and found Lorenzo and started popping them out immediately.

Zeke is supposed to be the oldest, with Caine coming after. But I would assume that would mean Zeke is a 25/26 year old freshman now since she waited to actually claim her next kid. :stoneface:

and I'm still confused why they're acting like this was the 1960's and that abortion wasn't legal and there weren't teenage mothers in the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom