POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tommy’s show was unnecessarily stretched out. We don’t need intense action every episode but there was a lot of filler.

Tommy’s show was unnecessarily stretched out. We don’t need intense action every episode but there was a lot of filler.

Stretched out? He took over part of a city of 3 million people in a couple of months practically dolo, developed a new drug, gained a new best friend, lost another chick, gained a brother and replaced Tariq with a genius nephew.

Stretched out? He took over part of a city of 3 million people in a couple of months practically dolo, developed a new drug, gained a new best friend, lost another chick, gained a brother and replaced Tariq with a genius nephew.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kenan Thompson handing how 360 deals now

He's really been on tv and in film for almost 30 years straight. Now he's getting behinds the scenes bread. :nthat:

If there was any doubt as to if Lauren was dead Alix Lapri confirms it when they ask her what her favorite scene was and she says the scene when she gets back in bed after killing Lauren.

Judging by how the 3 of them describe their chemistry and how shooting is going it doesn’t seem like she’s killed off this season. Granted im pretty sure Reina’s actor said she didn’t know she was being killed off until it was time to shoot the episode.

Imagine what everyone else was getting in the early seasons

Crazy getting your "biggest" role in your 40s but it's on Starz. Walking away an people asking when Ghost coming back under your sons bday picture :lol::smh:

I wonder what other Starz leads were getting. I don't imagine there's much money in that tier cable unless Starz is under a mega umbrella like HBO or Showtime is.

I wonder what other Starz leads were getting. I don't imagine there's much money in that tier cable unless Starz is under a mega umbrella like HBO or Showtime is.

Only one I know of is Stephen Amell getting $250k per ep for Heelz

Dude was in Ninja Turtles and he was Green arrow

I think it's safe to say Kelsey Grammar and J.K Simmons got more than 250k.

Back
Top Bottom