PRECIOUS

Joined May 2, 2007
Hm...at first i was gonna hit you with the
but about aminute/minute and a half into the clip it really caught my attention. Looks like a really good movie actually.

Joined Aug 2, 2008
OMG I this looks amazing but how does a big girl like this have 2 kids at 16 and STILL BE IN JUNIOR HIGH dont they just start to pass people along at somepoint?

Joined Jan 24, 2007
Originally Posted by Fade On You

Hm...at first i was gonna hit you with the
but about a minute/minute and a half into the clip it really caught my attention. Looks like a really good movie actually.

Joined May 21, 2005
SMH at some of the ignorant comments in here. This movie is not a "chick flick" by any means.

I have not read the book, but I did read what the plot is about and it is such a hard-gripping and heart-wrenching story. There seems to be also stellar actingin this movie and I am definetly supporting it and watching it when it comes out.

Joined Nov 8, 2007
As long as Monique is in it, I refuse to watch

But this is further proof that A. Keys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mariah

Joined Mar 14, 2006
I'm surprised. I thought that an Oprah/TP collab would be some cheesy cliche black movie but this movie looks good. And it's crazy b/c there are bothboys and girls that go through abuse in the home and outside of the home on a daily basis.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now