PRECIOUS

I def. want to see this. Some of ya'll man
laugh.gif
I don't know...

damn do people have to be ignorant all the time?
smh.gif
Anyway, the book was really good and I'm sure the movie should be as well.

i'm saying this in all seriousness but it must suck to know you got a part b/c of how big and ugly you are...

but i think they filmed this awhile ago cuz i remember hearing monique on the radio talking about this like 2-3 years ago

looks like it will be good tho...

looks pretty good,
any tyler perry movie has a good story...
pimp.gif

EDIT:
^ he prob wants to get his post count up...
indifferent.gif

from the comments...i thought mariah played the big girl, i was trippin for a second...lol she def look different in the movie though

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

SMH at some of the ignorant comments in here. This movie is not a "chick flick" by any means.

I have not read the book, but I did read what the plot is about and it is such a hard-gripping and heart-wrenching story. There seems to be also stellar acting in this movie and I am definetly supporting it and watching it when it comes out.
First off ...What the hell does that mean?

Ignorant comments...I guess...

maybe i should have said IMO would that have sounded better?

I dislike anything Tyler Perry is associated with...not funny at all..Oprah still owe me some chicken ...and Monique has an annoying voice...movie looksterrible imo..but hey what do I know?

does the movie really look terrible or you just don't like the people associated with it??? you said nothing about the actual story...just asking...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

or you just don't like the people associated with it??? you said nothing about the actual story...just asking...
yes, it happens. Tyler Perry ruined the Star Trek movie for me
ohwell.gif

Typical NT responses in here
eyes.gif

This will be one of those tough to watch movies a'la The Color Purple. They will take an extreme approach in this movie, but I think there are a majorityof people who go through this kind of sufferring but maybe not to the same degree.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

OMG I this looks amazing but how does a big girl like this have 2 kids at 16 and STILL BE IN JUNIOR HIGH dont they just start to pass people along at some point?
social promotion was outlawed in ny about 8 years ago

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

does the movie really look terrible or you just don't like the people associated with it??? you said nothing about the actual story...just asking...
Nah..the movie I guess will be good for whoever is looking for that kind of movie..looks depressing to me..why would I pay to be depressed?(Pursuit of Happiness)
mad.gif

Maybe its just me..The movie can be heart warming,or whatever you want to call it but at the end of the day I want to leave the theater with something to talkabout..

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Hm...at first i was gonna hit you with the
grin.gif
but about a minute/minute and a half into the clip it really caught my attention. Looks like a really good movie actually.

Back
Top Bottom