Prediction: XXI & II darkhorse countdown pack

tryna cop all packs but i agree i love my 21's its a great jordan shoe perhaps top 10 IMO
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

i like both of these shoes. might cop.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

Quote:
Everybody already has the II's... so I don't see it selling that big.
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

i still dont think i will copping this pack
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

I would be more interested in having a retro OG box that came with the II's than the actual shoes, just like the OLNL, lol
selling DS AJ V's black/carol size 10, for $275
DS OLNL size 10.5 for $300

since the XXI's arent hard to get i wouldnt cop this pack for only the II's
Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

I'm never paying retail for that pack right there. But hopefully I find someone to go half on the pack and I get the 2's. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

lol at the people that actually think someone will actually go half on the pack and keep the 2's.... :lol:
laugh.gif

NIKE Talking Since
'94

well if i can get military discount maybe ill buyem but ehh, gotta c
"as I bang in the Jordans, collect calls from commissioner Gordon" - RZA

Would it be REAL patent like the OG XI's?
I wish JB would realize not EVERYTHING needs a dosage of patent. It's basically lost any type of value to me. The novelty has worn off.

I do love the XXI's, specifically the first colorway and the blk/red lows. Those, aside from the mids heating problem, were one of the nicer new releaes in a long time.

This is going to be a hot pack!
Looking for DS or VNDS Cool Grey Jordan Retro III, Hit me up!

Quote:
21's are UGLY with jeans, but DOPE on the basketball court. So, only ballers probably will cop this pack.

I love my 21's when im hooping.

They do look terrible with jeans on
Team CLEVELAND

Back
Top Bottom