Pregnant Briton to escape death penalty in Laos w/ Pic

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
i make sure when she gives birth I efff that chick ... I bet their crime rate and drug problem is almost down to a zip .. I bet you start making laws like thatpeople learn quick!

Joined Jul 10, 2005
Phew. I really thought it was over for her.
But seriously, don't play around people! Those countries aren't to be trifled with when it comes to drugs.

Joined Apr 28, 2008
Originally Posted by elboricua 6

i make sure when she gives birth I efff that chick ... I bet their crime rate and drug problem is almost down to a zip .. I bet you start making laws like that people learn quick!
werd. they better stick to their guns, pun intended.

Joined Feb 26, 2004
Hank Hill: So are you Chinese or Japanese? Minh Souphanousinphone: No, we are Laotian. Bill Dauterive: The ocean? What ocean? Kahn Souphanousinphone: From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in South East Asia between Vietnam and Thailand, population approximately 4.7 million!
Hank ponders this for a few seconds.
Hank Hill: So are you Chinese or Japanese? Khan Souphanousinphone:: D'oh

Joined Sep 22, 2008
Originally Posted by JBug88

Hank Hill: So are you Chinese or Japanese? Minh Souphanousinphone: No, we are Laotian. Bill Dauterive: The ocean? What ocean? Kahn Souphanousinphone: From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in South East Asia between Vietnam and Thailand, population approximately 4.7 million!
Hank ponders this for a few seconds.
Hank Hill: So are you Chinese or Japanese? Khan Souphanousinphone:: D'oh

Joined Oct 27, 2002
Hittin ole shorty with a firing squad is not gonna change a damn thing for their drug problems
They was jus tryna make an example outta a young pretty blackgirl that got caught in a bad situation... She's obviously jus a mule for somebody... Do these idiots think shorty cooked up a half kilo b herself or dothey think that that was the last Her-on in Laos
Absolutely despicable
They were just going to have thier way w/ her then murk her "in the name ofthe law"

God works in mysterious ways indeed because her pregnancy saved her life...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now