Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

Many new Holiday gear has dropped at Premier....including the new 10 Deep, Undr-Crwn, etc. Take a look at http://www.premierboutique.com for more details.

Also, we just changed our mailing list over to Trumpia. Using Trumpia, you can opt in to receive Premier VIP mailing list updates through your phone textmessage, email, AIM, MSN Messenger, & Yahoo Messenger. Everyone currently signed up for our e-mail list is currently only signed up for this service. Ifyou would like to add the other forms of notification, log onto http://www.trumpia.com for more details on opting in.

New Holiday releases from:

1. 10 Deep- New Holiday Line
2. Adidas
3. Undr-Crwn- New Holiday Line
4. Triumvir
5. Rocksmith
6. Fresh Jive

Here are some pics of the new arrivals:

HOLIDAY - 10 DEEP RELEASES

Channel Zero Satin Jackets

Amsterdam Ave Reversible Vests

Heres some better pics of the vests

Stars & Pipes Hoody

Global Express Hoody

Global Express Crewneck

Just Live It! T's

X Deep Junglesport T's

Buyer Beware T's

Signature 4 Pocket Denim (Indigo Blue and Black)

Mens Fresh Jive Holiday Releases:

Traditions Jacket

Rebels M65 Jacket

Mixmaster Zip Hoody

Girls Fresh Jive Holiday Releases:

Girls Traditions Jacket

Girls Mixmaster Zip Hoody

UNDR-CRWN - HOLIDAY GEAR

Ball Hog New Era Fitted Cap

Houndstooth Hoody

Argyle Crewneck

Varsity Crewneck

OTHER NEW ITEMS:

TRIUMVIR - PIN UP GIRL T

ROCKSMITH- Allante Crewneck

ADIDAS - BBall Volc Casual

M670 - Red Devils - Made In The UK Tier 1 release

M990 - Made In The UK - Tier 1 release

More new holiday items are now in at Premier.....we just got in the Mishka Holiday T's and some cool new OG New Era caps from Acapulco Gold......

Here are some pics

Acapulco Gold - OG New Era

Mishka - Cryillic Mosiac T's

Mishka - Smash Your Head T's

Mishka - Solid Gold & Whorde T's

With just 2 shopping weekends until xmas, a nice shipment of 10 Deep Holiday pt 2 & New Balance Tier 1 plaid pack sneaker have arrived. Also, we got in thenew Sole Collector.....a good stocking stuffer or just nice reading material.

More info available at http://www.premierboutique.com

New arrivals for 12/12/07

Sole Collector #21

New Balance - Tier 1 Plaid Pack 576

Part 2 of the 10 Deep Mens Holiday collection has dropped at Premier. A ton of good T's, jackets, hoodies, caps, and crews are now in stock at Premier. Thetheme of the collection is the media and it's effect on the naive public. However you cut it....the designs are crazy hot.

Brain Raiders T's

New Wave Riot 2 T's

Mesmer Logo T's

Mesmer T's

X Deep Mesmer Logo T

Glass Jaw T's

Running Sh*t T's

Death Becomes U T's

Free Your Mind T's

Deeper Dots M65 Jacket

Harlequin Crewnecks

Harlequin Zip Hoody

Prince Street Lumberjack Buttonup

Deeper Dots Caps

With just a few days to shop until Xmas, some new items have dropped at Premier . The most exciting of which is the new 10 Deep New Era and 1990 Popoverjackets. We also received some hot Varsity Kobra Kai jackets from Rocksmith as well as items from Staple, King Stampede, and Fresh Jive.

Heres a rundown of the new arrivals:

More info at http://www.premierboutique.com

10 Deep - X Deep New Era Cap

10 Deep - Free Your Mind Adjustable Cap

10 Deep - 1990 Popover Jacket

Staple - Sol Lewitt T

Fresh Jive - New Era Caps

New Mens Fresh Jive T's

Ladies Fresh Jive T's

Rocksmith - Kobra Kai Varsity Jacket

King Stampede - Fleece Jacket

King Stampede- Diagonal Crewneck

Aaron, on the 10 Deep - Free Your Mind Adjustable Cap you guys have this in 2XL or 3XL? Also, what's the retail price?

Thanks.

u guys got ne size 7s (or smaller) in tha freshjive hat that looks like the raiders symbol?
or the new era 10 deeps?

Answers:

1. The Free Your Mind Cap is adjustable....so no need for sizes. I am not at the shop as I type this....but I think they are around $34-36 each. Please callthe shop at 408-423-9022 for exact prices...sorry about that.

2. We only received the FJ Raiders logo cap in sizes 7 1/4 and up...I don't think they make size 7 or lower.

With just 2 more shopping days left, I wanted to post some pics of some late Holiday arrivals.

Don't know what to get a friend or loved one? Try a Premier Gift Card. Available in any denomination.

Premier will be open from 11-6 on Nov 23rd and 11-5pm on Xmas eve Dec 24th

More info available at http://www.premierboutique.com

New items have arrived from:

1. 10 Deep
2. Acapulco Gold
3. New Balance
4. Mighty Healthy

Here are some quick pics....merry xmas to all!

Mighty Healthy - Varsity New Era

Mighty Healthy - All Star T's

10 Deep -Mezmerizer Adjusatble caps

Acapulco Gold - Home Team New Era Caps

New Balance - Tier 1 Buffalo Plaid 576

Hey Aaron,
By chance you got a sz 13 in the NewBalance Tier 1 redtoe 670's? I pop in from time to time and usually sz 13 is not an option but hoping I'm luckythis time!
thanks
P

We ordered 13 in the red toe one but it never showed up. Good news for size 13 people....we started ordering more. In all of the hotter Nike, New Balance,Puma, Reebok,etc I have ordered 13's . I usually just order 1 pc of size 12 and 13....also, I only do this for the hotter shoes....not the stuff I think isso so.

I think we have some 13's in stock for the NB plaid pack....but I could be wrong.

Hey Aaron!
Happy New Years my man! Just wondering if you'll be getting the Nike Air Structures set to drop later in the month? If so, did you order sz 13? Any/allinfo would be greatly appreciated! You can hit me back at pdigiti@yahoo.com as well.
peace
Perry

I don't show any structures coming out in the U.S. in any of the Nike catalog or sheet releases until April and May. We did order them...for April andMay....but up to 12. Its really difficult with something like a structure to know if people are wanting them or not....and in what sizes.

Maybe the other ones you are talking about are a special non-U.S. release or exclusive to a chain.....not sure.

Just to give everyone a update regarding our remodel and Nike.....

We are running a bit behind on a custom metal T shirt and rack display I am having made. That is the big holdup on the remodel. I expect it to be done in 3weeks or so. After it is finished, we will close down for 5-7 days to repaint, remodel,etc. We are at the mercey of the person that is making the display. Ireally don't want to close down and remodel until things are right. The re-opening COULD run into February. Sorry for the delays.....

Aaron
(Premier)

you guys got anymore of the girls freshjive mixtape master hoody? in the grey/turquoise blue?

preferably in sz Mediums btw. =)

Thanks for the heads up Aaron!
I got an email from the guys at Livestock, Canada and they just received their shipment of structures but only up to sz 12 as well. You should check them outwhen you get a sec. at www.livestock.ca Too bad you're not getting sz 13's in. Is that something you couldorder? Any/all info would be greatly appeciated.
peace
Perry

NEW ARRIVALS -1/9/08

Check http://www.premierboutique.com for more info.

Short update today....new items from New Balance and Adidas. Also, we got in some of the Niketalk shirts you have seen advertised.....they are nice.

Heres some pics:

Adidas - Top Ten Low - White/White

Adidas - Top Ten Hi - End 2 End 2 Edition

Adidas - Decade Hi - Black/Fango

Niketalk - Basic logo t

Niketalk - 8th Anniversary T

New Balance - Japanese Convenience Store Pack - Family Mart, 7-11, and AM/PM Editions

Aaron, you have 2XL or 3XL left on the 10 Deep - 1990 Popover Jacket? Also, what is the retail price?

Thanks.

The 1990 10 Deep Popovers are long sold out....sorry about that.

I never received any info from Nike about those Structures. I have received and ordered some for April and May....but they are different from those.

Maybe the ones Livestock has are a special quickstrike release that we didn't get or only come out outside the U.S. I am not sure. I would doubt aStructure is a special release since its a re-introduced silhouette....but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom