Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

Nike T's are $25 for some and $28 for others.

No Puma Poison Darts. Those are only for a few accounts in the world.

We are proud to announce the addition of Goodfoot to our lineup. If you aren't familiar with Goodfoot let me break it down. They are a 4 store footwear andapparel chain located in Canada. All of the stores are super clean with a great selection of Nike,etc. The Toronto store is famous for having the bestselection including many rare/hard to find Tier 0 Nike releases.

The Goodfoot brand represents many different themes related to Canada, sneakers, as well as other influences. For starters , we received some of the Wintercollection as a introduction. This collection relates back to many sneaker themes as well as other dope designs. Here are some pics.

In addition to Goodfoot, we also received new Spring goods from Fresh Jive & Rocksmith. Also, a Reebok restock of the new Spring Reverse Jam & OmniLite Pumps are also in stock.

In the next 24 hours we will release more info on the new Premier Spring T's! The collection is nice and will drop this Saturday, March 15th at 12 noonsharp....so start lining up now (just kidding...we know its not that hyped....be we would like to think so....). More images will be posted soon.

Here are pics of the new Goodfoot and other new offerings. Thanks to everyone for making is one of your favorite stores in San Jose.

GOODFOOT PHOTOS

G' Gaws T's

JB Tribute T's

Beast T's - Safari Print

Junkie T's - Cement Print in various colors

Fiend T's - Lava Print

Oh Geez T's

Oh Geez Crewneck

Elephont Scarf

GDFT Beanie

Elephont Beanie

GDFT New Era

Oh Geez New Era

NEW FRESH JIVE SPRING JACKETS:

Santa Ana Jacket

NEW ROCKSMITH - SPRING T'S

Arsenio T's

Pun T's

Crooked R T's

The new Premier Spring T's are set to drop this Saturday, March 15th. All T's will be offered both in-store and through our online store. The Springt's are titled...." The Inspired By Series". Often we get customers asking for T's that match various shoes. For this season, I went back tobasics. We created some new logos and flipped some old ones. We designed each T to match up with some of the more popular Spring 08 sneaker releases. Here arethe new designs we came up with. We hope you enjoy.
<br>
<>
"The Inspired By Series" </p>
</p>
"Premier Or Die" - Inspired by Nike SB Dunk Skate Or Die"
<br>
</p>
"Circle Crack Logo T" - Inspired by Nike Dunk High Premium - Crack - Black/Blue/Grey</p>
<br>
</p>
<br>
"PRMR Pump T's" - Insipred by Reebok Pump - Year Of The Ray & Dee Brown ediiton</p>
<br>
</p>
"W's Crack Logo" - Inspired by Nike Dunk High Premium - Crack - Black/White/Red</p>
<br>
</p>
"Air Premier" - Inspired by Nike Air Structure - White/Infared/Grey/Blue</p>
<br>
<br>
<br>

OTHER NEW ARRIVALS AT PREMIER INCLUDE NEW CREATIVE RECREATION, KID ROBOT, AND ROCKSMITH. HERE ARE SOME PICS!
Rocksmith - New Wave T's

Rocksmith - Now U Know T's

Rocksmith - Allante Baracuda Jacket

Kid Robot - Doma Boxer Hoody
Kid Robot - Multi Color Robot / Magenta Robot Head New Era Caps
Kid Robot - Robot Money T

Munny T & Upside Down Robot T

Creative Recreation - Rocco - Brown/Black Croc

The much anticipated Spring 10 Deep "Champion Life" goods have arrived at Premier. The "Champion Life" motif is influenced by the IvyLeague/Greek Fraternity system. Some nice items in this delivery including my favorite of the bunch...the Victory 1/2 Zip. Also, some nice New Eras and T'sfrom 10 deep as usual. All goods are now available in limited quantities just in time for the weekend. Here are pics of the new arrivals.

X Deep New Era Caps

Secret Society New Era Caps

Woodlawn Button-up Shirts

Pace Setters Pullover

F*cking Champs Crewneck

Victory 1/2 Zip

Pledgemaster T's

Truth Hurts Logo T's

Most Talked About T

The Cup Runneth T's

I Win, You Lose T's

Only Members XD T's

Yo ARRON can I get a size 7 3/4 in that RED Secret Society .... and what sizes do them 10DEEP crews go up to..... Ill be there today to pick up that fitted.

So who bought that 10DEEP fitted 7 3/4 .... who ever did sell it to me ASAP . DAMN I been waiting for this fitted to drop . SOME HELP PLZ

In addition to the new 10 Deep Spring arrivals, many more items have arrived a Premier. Most notibly, the Reebok Love Sucks Reverse Jam. This is a niceshoe that features a nice ani-love message. Its pretty unique for Reebok and runs only $70.

In addition, the highly requested Acapulco Gold Hometeam New Era caps have arrived in Black and Navy colorways. These feature the same Gucci print that ison fire.

Also, a Nike Quickstrike T restock has reached our door. This shipment included alot of the sizes we were shorted on before .If you missed out the firsttime, now is the time to come through.

All pics have been posted at http://www.premierboutique.com . Check the site for more info andpics of these new arrivals:

1. Nike Quickstrike T restock

2. Reebok - New Reverse Jam -Love Sucks + Court Victory Pump

3. X-Large - Spring T's

4. Adidas - Gilbert Arenas TS Lightswitch x Three Zero collaboration

5. Fresh Jive - New Ladies hoodies

6. Dissizit

7. Acapulco Gold - Hometeam New Era

Pics of new arrivals

Notorious AF1 and Death From Above AF1 T's

Made You Look T's

Shoe List T's

Address T's

Adidas - Gilbert Arenas TS Lightswitch x Three Zero

Acapulco Gold - Hometeam New Era

X-LARGE SPRING ARRIVALS:

X-Knicks T's

XLA Models & Hello XL T's

XL-N.W.O. T's

Bolt Patch Pocket T's

Wild On T's

DISSIZIT SPRING ARRIVALS

Deadstock T

Loathing T

Crime Pays & Tour De France T's

All City Block T

Reebok - Court Victory Pump

Reebok - Reverse Jam - Love Sucks Edition

Fresh Jive- Girls Preps Hoody

Thanks alot...alot of people have been saying the same thing. Some of the better items are still in stock. Some favorites include the Beast T's andSplatter beanie.

Yo Aaron, is the Freshjive Girls prep hoody for men? Do you guys have it in an XL? Lovin the 10 deep F**ckn crew neck I picked up Friday.

Answers:

1. Yes we still have the DTRP IV T's in XL. They run $40 each
2. Sorry, no preps men hoodies

3/25/08 - New Arrivals

New goods now in from:

1. Triumvir
2. Staple Design
3. Acapulco Gold

Check http://www.premierboutique.com for more info

Here are some pics of the new goods

NEW TRIUMVIR - SPRING

Qing Marauder Fitted Caps

Embosser T's

Used And Abused T's

Adam & Eve T's

Triumvirate T's

Acapulco Gold - Home Team New Era

Staple - Composition New Era

Staple - Chaka T's (men and womens)

Staple -Pigeon T's (mens)

Staple - Pigeon T's (womens

Answers:

1. We have 7 1/4 left in GDFT caps - White/Blue Oh Geez New Era. Thats it for now.

2 Goodfoot crewneck is $105 each

Thanks

Hey Aaron!
When are you guys getting the AirTech Challenge II lavas? I stopped by thursday and no one knew when so hopefully you have a date for release. I need a sz 13in my life!
peace
Perry
ps. Picked up the I love IV tee...sick!

We ordered the Air Tech Challenge II shoes. We haven't received any shipping confirmation as of yet. Hopefully soon.

Thanks for the heads up Aaron!
Any way you can let me know when you get them? I need a sz 13 or 2 in my life!
I get your newsletter email but I definitely don't wanna miss out on this release so get at me!
peace
Perry
pdigiti@yahoo.com/408-608-8890.
much appreciated and great updates on the store!

Many new items now in at Premier! This is a huge update. You can log into http://www.premierboutique.com for more details on new items from:

1. Kid Robot - Spring T's and New Era caps
2. Nike - New Dunks & AF1 Quickstrike T's
3. Mishka - Spring Windbreaker and T's
4. Mama - New Ladies Spring
5. 10 Deep - Spring new arrivals
6. Creative Recreation - New mens and ladies footwear
7. New Balance - New footwear

Here are some pics!

10 DEEP SPRING ARRIVALS

Big Bucks Satin Jacket

I Win, You Lose T

Classico Crew (with pockets)

Gingham Pocket T's

East River Navigator Caps

NEW NIKE FOOTWEAR

Dunk High -Sweeden

Dunk High Premium - Red/White with croc

NIKE QUICKSTRIKE AIR FORCE 1 T's

Excessive Force & Live & Die T's

Kick Proper & In Color T's

MAMA - NEW RELEASES

Chaplin T

Sophisticated Lady T's

All That jazz T

Chicago T's

KID ROBOT NEW RELEASES

Clark New Era

Gingham Guitarman New Era

Lorenzo Smorkin Apple New Era

Musical Roadkill & Fritz Head T's

CREATIVE RECREATION - NEW FOOTWEAR

Ladies Cesario Lo - Tan/Croc/Pink

Mens and Ladies Cesario - Black/Teal/Lavender

NEW MISHKA -SPRING ARRIVALS

Rock Is Still King T's

Gradient Mop T's

Wino Threat T's

Snakesperia & Kill Yer Idols T's

Break Mop T's

Lemmy The Adder T's

Goo T's

Death Head T's

In addition to the Spring T's, we also got in this really nice Swarm Windbreaker. This is a nicely priced and fully functional technical windbreaker. Also,it can be folded into a pouch for storage,etc.

Swarm Windbreaker

Mens 576 - Black/Grey Camo

Mens 576 - Brown/White with Fishscale pattern

Mens 574 - Green with mesh/suede

Nice stuff Aaron! I may have to swing by and snag that purp Windbreaker! XL?
You guys getting any of the Nike 'Running Man' Parra collabs? I'm on my grind for the AM 95 Windbreaker. BoundlessNY only has a sz small sohopefully you'll be getting some.
P

Yeah we have the windbreaker in XL...its $135. Come on by sometime this weekend. Sorry, we won't be getting the Running man pack.

New Nike and Adidas footwear is now in at Premier. Included you will find the new Air tech Challenge II, Air Max 95-Hot Lava, Air Structure - Sunburst, CourtForce Hi -AM90 inspired, + many new hot ladies releases.

More info available at http://www.premierboutique.com

Pics of new releases.

NEW NIKE RELEASES

MENS RELEASES

Mens Air Max 95 (white/hot lava) - $140

Mens Air Tech Challenge II (white/hot lava) (Agassi) - $100

Mens Air Structure Triax 91 (white/sunburst) - $105

Mens Court Force Hi (Air Max 90 Infared Inspired) - $78

LADIES RELEASES

Womens Dunk High Premium - Loganberry/med grey (Liberty Fabric pack...These are made using famous "Liberty Fabric"...since 1845) - $105

Womens Dunk High (Black/pink/purple frost) - $105

Womens Blazer Mid Premium (patchwork) - $100

Womens Blazer Mid (light bone-stripes) $85

Ladies...in addition to the womens inspired colors, we also have very small mens sizes in the Mens Court Force Hi (Air Max 90 inspired)...these look evenhotter when they get smaller.

Mens Court Force Hi - Infared AM90's inspired - Small mens sizes - $78

NEW ADIDAS

Forum Mid Grun (Recycled Pack) (Both mens and small mens (ladies) sizes in stock

Also, we received the Superstar 1 Jam Master Jay edition. This is a tribute shoe to one of the most iconic superstars in Hip Hop History.

Superstar 1 - Jam Master Jay

Back
Top Bottom