Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

No I didn't pay that previous guy for the post....he did that on his own lol.

As for 3XL, we receive very little. Most of the brands we sell hardly make 3XL so there isn't alot to NOT carry. For instance, Fresh Jive, Acapulco Gold,Kid Robot,etc all do not offer us 3XL T's. Just give us a call if there is a style you like in 3XL. We can look it up in the computer or in our stockroom.Most of the time we only will have 3XL in 10 deep, Nike, & Rocksmith (maybe). With dozens of styles from all brands its really impossible to updateNiketalk with each picture and a caption next to each one stating what sizes we have,etc. The product is in and out quicker than we can post it attimes.....and sometimes it doesn't sell and is slow. You can imagine the effort that would take to update. Thanks for your patience.

Understood. As I mentioned on my previous post, I'll definitely hit you guys up next time before I strike through to verify if you have any 3XL Ts instock. I neglected to call first last time since I was literally across the street at Toys R Us so I figured I'd drop by anyhow.

Thanks for the feedback.

hey premier crew, i came in today and copped the black 10 deep x diamond today.......will come in again

are you guys getting this crooks tee?
fz9on9.jpg

7/21/08 Update -

http://www.premierboutique.com for more info.

New arrivals from:

1. Nike - new T's
2. Reebok - new footwear
3. Official - new fitted caps
4. Undr-Crwn - Fall T's now in

Nike- Str8 Pippen T's

Reebok - Mens Reverse Jam Mid (Turquoise/white/yellow)

Official - Effers Fitted caps

Undr-Crwn- There can only be one T's

Undr-Crwn- Double Nickel T's

All You Can Eat & Golden Child T's

Undr-Crwn- Chicken and Waffles T's

aaronb - you guys have any other designs/colors than the goodfoot fitteds you got up a couple pages ago? And Im looking for size 7 1/4 btw. And how much arethey?

Hi, the Goodfoot caps pictured are all that we have now. They are the newest ones. They run $52 each.

SAN JO KNOWS

http://www.premierboutique.com

These are FREE with purchase of $100 or more. These are limited to stock on hand while supplies last. The shirts are available in sizes Mens S-2XL. They arealso available for purchase at $28 each.

Also, we have San Jo Knows stickers. These are the same design and available with any purchase....just ask.

Let me clear up a couple of rumors that people came in about today.

No we did not receive the Nike Air Max 90 Infared.
No we have no plans to receive the Nike Air Max 90 Infared
No we are not hiding them for our "friends and family"

Just wanted to clear that up. Thank you for the continued support.

Premier Boutique - New Arrivals for 7/30/08

http://www.premierboutique.com for more details

Nike Dunk High - Chicago Bulls/Jordan colorway

ACG Heritage Fitted Caps

Countdown T's

Str8laced T's

DC & BK Knows T's

Nike Knows Airs T's

ACG Heritage & Secret Spot T's

Sneaker Kings T's

That's Home T's

Tallac Full Zip Hoodies