Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

Premier Boutique - 7/2/09 and Sale info!

A bunch of new announcements...

More info at www.premierboutique.com

Its that time again. The massive apparel sale starts at Premier this Saturday - 10AM!

Its that time again. Its been awhile since our last sale. This is the first massive sale we have had since Black Friday 2008. The 4th of July Sale willstart at a special opening time of 10am on Saturday! Please note will will limit the amount of customers to 7-8 at a time. Please lineup for the bestdeals.

A ton past season apparel from all your favorite brands such as 10 deep, Mishka, Nike, Alife, Fresh Jive, + more!

Some items will be as low as $5. Lots of new stuff added to our sale stock supply.

Sale will begin at 10am on Saturday, July 4th. We will close early at 5pm on the 4th. Sale will continue on Sunday, July 5th 12 Noon-5pm.

PLUS!

We will be giving away Premier T's with purchase to the first customers!

PLUS THERE'S MORE....

Premier will be dropping a special quickstrike release of the Air Max 1 "red" on Saturday, July 4th at 10am. This is re-release of the 1st everAirmax silhouette in its original colorway. The price will be $92. Sizes 8-13.

OH WAIT...THERE'S EVEN MORE!

Starting today! Thursday, July 2 through Sunday July 5th we are offering 20% off Regularly priced items (*Nike Air MAX 1 QS Excluded from this offer). Save20% off all your favorites and new releases from 10 Deep, Nike, Mishka, and more! What are you waiting for? www.premierboutique.com for all the info!

Aaron can I get a hold on a size 12 in them RED AM1s ????
grin.gif
jk Hopefully my size is left by the time I can make it out.

Thanks to all that came to the Premier apparel sale this weekend.

We have a couple of announcements:

First of all, the 20% off all regularly priced items offer has been extended through Sunday, July 12th!

*Note this offer excludes the new Air Max 1 Red/white and all sale/clearance items.

Secondly, we are having the first ever Shoe Annihilation Sale this Sunday!

For the first time ever we are having a huge footwear blowout! It's is an event so big, we couldn't hold it in the current store confines.

Starting 12noon on Sunday, July 12th the first ever Premier Shoe Annihilation Sale will go down at the salon nextdoor to Premier. We needed this much spaceto display all of the sale footwear!

We are rolling up the U-Haul with literally 2+ years of backstock shoes for men and ladies. Highway robbery deals will be had from such brands as Nike,Alife, Adidas, New Balance, Onitsuka Tiger, Puma, Creative Recreation, and more!

Shoes will be at $20 and up! Retail prices will be annihilated.

YES

THAT

IS

RIGHT!

You read correct......$20 and up. This IS an annihilation

Note, we will be limited the amount of customers allowed in the salon at all times. This is a opportunity of a lifetime that is happening for 1 DAY ONLY for5 hours. Its not to be missed.

The 1st ever Shoe Annihilation Sale starts on Sunday, July 12th at NOON! All normal forms of payment accepted.

^^^ DAMN WHAT A SALE. SUCKS ill have to miss , Ill be out of town for a wedding. DAMN DAMN DAMN. I wonder what goodies yall have in a size 12 ????

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ DAMN WHAT A SALE. SUCKS ill have to miss , Ill be out of town for a wedding. DAMN DAMN DAMN. I wonder what goodies yall have in a size 12 ????
JT- You need to get yourself a better "Trigger" it seems you've been missing out by the seconds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

JT- You need to get yourself a better "Trigger" it seems you've been missing out by the seconds
laugh.gif

I know man I know .... FOR SOME odd reason my game has been off ... I guess its all these broads driving me nuts ... LOL

Originally Posted by vdze

Do you guys still have the san jo knows t shirts in a large?

I'm sorry, no more large. They are sold out. We have other sizes available though.

New Nike Quickstrike Kobe Bryant "Carpe Diem" T's will be available starting Wednesday, July 8. Price is $30 each!

Nike - Carpe Diem T's

Premier Boutique - July 8th, 2009 Update

www.premierboutique.com for more info

New Suvas and Adidas now in

20% off reg. priced items this week through Sunday! Also, Shoe Annihilation Sale is this Sunday, July 12th! $20 and up shoes? Dats right....

New brand to Premier! Suvas from the NYC is now in stock. Some nice T's.

Open Bar T's

Nelson and Pelican Bay T's

Gusto T's

Ladies Instinct Hi W (met gold/natural green)

What sizes do you have in these?
Originally Posted by aaronb1105

New Nike Quickstrike Kobe Bryant "Carpe Diem" T's will be available starting Wednesday, July 8. Price is $30 each!

Nike - Carpe Diem T's

Back
Top Bottom