Premium Air Max 90: Kakigoori Pack

Joined Jan 29, 2007
if there was no reflective croc, this would be one of thehottest realeases of th year imo, the laces are also ugly

Joined Jul 17, 2002
Just copped these, gonna throw on the white laces and maybe keep em' on ice until I move to Cali in January :pimp:
......don't want the Canadian winter messin' these up :lol:
myspace facebook

Joined Apr 27, 2006
Like the fade idea...that's about it.

hmm...fade infrareds? :rolleyes
[hr][/hr]
...team finishline...[hr][/hr]
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX[hr][/hr]

fresh iz back

Banned
Joined Aug 7, 2006
nice shoe.. something i wouldn't wear.. the effect thing is crack.. other than tat wack...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Joined Feb 4, 2003
dear Nike, it doesn't even have to be an OG colorway. Just keep it simple.

"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

Joined Jul 21, 2005
these would be so dope if it was without that stupid little croc gimick.. havent they got the idea by all the other reflective croc shoes being nothing but outlet bound?
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

Joined Jun 1, 2007
nice shoes, but i havent seen these at all in NJ.

Where do AM90's premiums usually release?
Refs:OUChrisLitt, XXIII Fan

Joined May 8, 2006
for those looking for these try ebay they shoud be a easy cop. I could do without those laces.

taggpopper

Banned
Joined Nov 6, 2005
ditch the laces and get a pair thats the same color blue to off set the rest of the white and these are dope...even with white laces, you can't lose,,,ineed a pair of these, 90's are my favorite designed airmax..mesh toe too...any info on these?

Joined Jan 29, 2007
they come with white laces on the shoes, and the ranbow ones in the box, i have the AM1 and didnt like the croc when I first saw them but its not verynoticable, get complements from the girls everyday on how "pretty" they are

http://photobucket.com

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now