Preps: Chicago Hoops On YouTube - Finally

Sean Dockery was a beast. Coach K didnt let him shine
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I thought Curry was gonna dominate the NBA. SMH at younger me
Not your fault he suckered us all. If he had a better work ethic he'd be a pretty solid NBA player.

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif
@ sean doc being a beast negroooo please

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill G don't front folk there was only 1 guard you could place on his level in the city and a handful in the country G. You speaking fromhindsight, from his frosh year at Julian all the way through he was the goods G don't try to fry Doc bro.
indifferent.gif

Yea man Dockery was great in HS. I remember the Illinois Warriors came down here for the BET Pro AM @ George Washington University. First time I saw him andLuther Head play in person. Dockery held his own against Jonathan Hargett (who was all world at the time). Dockery was a beast man

i remember a couple years ago dockery played for our team

in the ibl
laugh.gif

but nah i was pretty stoked to see someone halfway decent playing in my city. then homie got released
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Sean Dockery was a beast. Coach K didnt let him shine
smh.gif
DEFINITELY true.....but I was like
eek.gif
smile.gif
when I found out he was going to Duke......would've had more shine if itweren't for having to share time with Greg Paulus.

Pretty sure Dock started somewhere around 90% of the games he played in (from what I remember).

And he only 'shared' time w/ Paulus for 1 year.

The fact that he had to share time would tell you something, no?

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

THANKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU EDDY CURRY playing w/ Space Jams, Sean Dock in Kobe 1's!! Luther Head, Pierre Najeeb Echols visiting his boy Q. Richardson in his prime with the Clippers and Darius Miles in that hotel room with the XI lows, XVI's, Will "The Thrill" Bynum in Flightposites and that one game against Sean Dock, EPIC! I used to watch this show religiously
pimp.gif
Props to DCAllAmerican for making this thread!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Pretty sure Dock started somewhere around 90% of the games he played in (from what I remember).

And he only 'shared' time w/ Paulus for 1 year.

The fact that he had to share time would tell you something, no?
^True about only 1 year (his senior year)....but Paulus isn't any better than Dock.

whatever cake u know and i know son was overrated(he was a really good player tho im not denying that)..in high school he was pretty much the only legit guard.that 2002 class was ALL FORWARDS n big men. coach loren was payin them dudes off too but hey whatever i digress. jay straight was that dude..he was my campconsuelor at tim hardaway camp one year. good memories

^ I know J Straight played 4 solid years at Wyoming...where's he playing now? Him, Eddy, and Najeeb were "3 the hard way"

Originally Posted by haiti5

whatever cake u know and i know son was overrated(he was a really good player tho im not denying that)..in high school he was pretty much the only legit guard. that 2002 class was ALL FORWARDS n big men. coach loren was payin them dudes off too but hey whatever i digress. jay straight was that dude..he was my camp consuelor at tim hardaway camp one year. good memories

Overrated??? At Julian??? No!

He was all city 1st team as a freshman, name someone else who's done that???

53 on Will his jr year when everyone was scared of an on his #*%!... He was giving boys the business G and you know it. You're saying that because of whathe's become which is all his own doing, but you can't take away what he did at that level G. Had Will's career flamed out after Zona would you becalling him overrated as well???

Doc's problem was that he was never challenged coming up, he was always better than everyone from 6th through 12th and then he got to Duke and actually hadto do something besides beat someone off the dribble and had to work and improve other facets of his game. He didn't know how to handle that Our littlecousin used to tell him all the time to work on his game instead chasing ({})... He didn't and such is life. But at Julian... he's definitely in theclass of the elite to ever do it in the city G.

Back
Top Bottom