Price Check On Some 6's

Whats up my NT brethren? I have given a lot of my knowledge out on here but now I am asking for yours!
I need a price check on DS size 12 pair of Black and Varsity Red 6's. I know someone recently sold one on here for retail, but Im looking for the market rate. Any help would be appreciated.

Whats up my NT brethren? I have given a lot of my knowledge out on here but now I am asking for yours!
I need a price check on DS size 12 pair of Black and Varsity Red 6's. I know someone recently sold one on here for retail, but Im looking for the market rate. Any help would be appreciated.

Really depends on where you sell.  Ive seen that size DS go for 200+ on eBay.  The black ones seem to much more popular than the whites and I am still currently searching for a size 10
eyes.gif
 anyways back to you. I think you would no trouble getting upwards of 180 for them to be honest.  PYS is sold out and they were selling them for $199.99 as well as many other sites that were going for $209.99 or more.  Hope that helps.

Really depends on where you sell.  Ive seen that size DS go for 200+ on eBay.  The black ones seem to much more popular than the whites and I am still currently searching for a size 10
eyes.gif
 anyways back to you. I think you would no trouble getting upwards of 180 for them to be honest.  PYS is sold out and they were selling them for $199.99 as well as many other sites that were going for $209.99 or more.  Hope that helps.

You can find those 6s for 100-120 in some stores along with bulls, lakers, oreo 6s, no?

If someone is offering more than retail, definitely sell em. And if oyu're buying, don't pay more than retail.

You can find those 6s for 100-120 in some stores along with bulls, lakers, oreo 6s, no?

If someone is offering more than retail, definitely sell em. And if oyu're buying, don't pay more than retail.

Ya I just wanted a confirmation I was doing it right. A guy offered me $250 for my pair. I know for some thats a no brainer, I just had to think it over first and yall helped seal the deal. thanks.

Ya I just wanted a confirmation I was doing it right. A guy offered me $250 for my pair. I know for some thats a no brainer, I just had to think it over first and yall helped seal the deal. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom