Prince James gets put into his place by T. Woods...

lebron cant %#+* with tiger.

opening his mouth only to get:

25thuf8.jpg

roll.gif

Olvera23:
If basketball wasn't a TEAM sport, LeBron would have 14 championships too...
Which would be even more impressive considering that this is LeBron has been in the league for 5 full seasons.

14 championships by now, in only 5 seasons?

eek.gif

Yes, I get your point.

No, you can't guarantee that if LeBron were in some sort of individual basketball league (IBL? I need to start that up), he would have won automaticallyhis first 2 or 3 years in the league.

the 14 championships isnt a fair comparison because lebron can only possibly win 1 title per year where tiger can win 4.

laugh.gif
it was still hilarious though...and tiger did son him.

mt3130:
the 14 championships isnt a fair comparison because lebron can only possibly win 1 title per year where tiger can win 4.

laugh.gif
First thing I thought of when I read what Tiger said.

'Wait, that's not fair. You can win a championship 4 times a year, you knucklehead.'

laugh.gif

And I don't get the 9 MVPs. Does golf have a Player ofthe Year award or something?

Text would have been more fair (in my opinion) if he simply said 'I'been a champion multiple times and an MVP multiple times.'

Tiger is right.

as far as i'm concerned, the extent that Tiger has dominated golf would be almost equivalent to an NBA player winning 9 MVPs and 14 championships.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Olvera23:
If basketball wasn't a TEAM sport, LeBron would have 14 championships too...
Which would be even more impressive considering that this is LeBron has been in the league for 5 full seasons.

14 championships by now, in only 5 seasons?

eek.gif

Yes, I get your point.

No, you can't guarantee that if LeBron were in some sort of individual basketball league (IBL? I need to start that up), he would have won automatically his first 2 or 3 years in the league.

But, you got the point I was trying to make. Some people here forget to put things in perspective accordingly.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Lebron in 10 Years > Tiger in 35 years.

Stop that. Tiger will go down unquestioned as the greatest player in his sport of all-time.... period Bron... one of the NBA's greatest of all-time

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

mt3130:

laugh.gif
First thing I thought of when I read what Tiger said.

'Wait, that's not fair. You can win a championship 4 times a year, you knucklehead.'

laugh.gif

And I don't get the 9 MVPs. Does golf have a Player ofthe Year award or something?

Text would have been more fair (in my opinion) if he simply said 'I'been a champion multiple times and an MVP multiple times.'

well in lebrons statement to tiger he said "you better get your act together" i felt like tigers response was more like a "oh ialready handle mines and im not done yet"

smh.gif
You are getting dangerously close to having a ton of S&T regulars hittin that ignore button.

Originally Posted by dland24

smh.gif
You are getting dangerously close to having a ton of S&T regulars hittin that ignore button.
no joke, i really wanna start up a team called "Team Ignore: Because Reading Your Opinions Makes Me Stupider"
laugh.gif

its not the same if just one person has a poster on ignore, but if we can get a group of s&t regulars it would be ill

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Sports> than a hobby

indifferent.gif
(I would have made the stoneface huge if I wasnt on my phone)

Something that requires no mobility at all is greater than actual people getting in your way to stop you from achieving a goal

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

smh.gif
no joke, i really wanna start up a team called "Team Ignore: Because Reading Your Opinions Makes Me Stupider"
laugh.gif

its not the same if just one person has a poster on ignore, but if we can get a group of s&t regulars it would be ill

I just added you NYHiphopHippo to that team.

LOL come on tiger, majors don't equal to championship rings.

mj only got 6 rings but he's considered not just basketball player, but the most influential athlete of the century.

a golfer can dominate way easier than individual nba player.

lebron is catching him up quick.

Back
Top Bottom