Products You Will Never Buy Again

its nice looking, as is their new van/mpv and they even got an electric car out now but sheeyiit. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, can't get fooled again.

Jeans from VIM online. It says my jeans were delivered and they not here. I hope the mailman ain't drop it off next door they tend to do that a lot even uber eats. I'm tore up inside over these jeans I gotta wait 5 days for the post office to get back to them.

IPhone, taco bell (the only time I "eat" this mess is when my wife buys it), chik Fila (only eat it when someone else buys it)

Chicken Lickin In South Africa had me Jacked Up for 24 hrs

55EA687E-651C-4385-8146-066990B8AEFF.jpeg

I was an avid Hanes boxer wearer for many years, tried Kirkland from Costco this year and I’ll never get Hanes again. Kirkland white/black tees are legit too

I was an avid Hanes boxer wearer for many years, tried Kirkland from Costco this year and I’ll never get Hanes again. Kirkland white/black tees are legit too
Their boxers are so damn comfortable and their shirts are heavy duty feeling. But for some odd reason, they don't sell the black tees in the Bay Area.

Turn them inside out, Woolite Dark or Clorox Bleach 2, and cold water and buy higher quality brands and you'll be fine. Even Old Navy makes a never fade black now

Back
Top Bottom