Products You Will Never Buy Again

What are some things you'll never buy again? I'll never buy black Hane's socks again, ever. I bought a pack and all of them ended up tearing in the achille's heel area within a couple of weeks
mean.gif

I second this... The homie who engineers sent me a promo pair which he got directly from Dre himself... dunzos in a month! go swoop some Audio Technica ATHm50s. Never a disappointing day with them joints.. AND they cost less!

and I was just thinking about buying some Beats by Dre Studio. :smh:

I'll never buy another Jordan Brand product again, Last JB item I bought was like in 09 or early 2010. Terrible quality, Never again. :x

Last edited:
Adidas Basketball shoes...when I was young I didn't get to pick my kicks and I'd end up with these and then they'd fall apart during the year:smh::smh:

I second this... The homie who engineers sent me a promo pair which he got directly from Dre himself... dunzos in a month! go swoop some Audio Technica ATHm50s. Never a disappointing day with them joints.. AND they cost less!

Do they leak out sound noticeably?

I only sport my beats to the gym now because i dont give a crap about them. They're too damn loud :smh:

Ive been eyeing sennheisers or any audio technica. I need help deciding

Your lying. 

I've had my studios since December '10 and I'm yet to have a problem with them. I love the sound and for my plan trips, the noise cancelling does wonders. 

Last edited:
Your lying. 

I've had my studios since December '10 and I'm yet to have a problem with them. I love the sound and for my plan trips, the noise cancelling does wonders. 

i never had problems with the studios but i had the tour in-ears for about a month and they straight blew out. thought it wasn't common and then i read many many many reviews online with people that have had the same problem.. on my second pair now (swapped the defected ones out for free) and if these go out i'm moving on to another company cause at 150 retail these should be more reliable.. i also know someone that works customer service at best buy and says the product that gets returned the most are beats products because of defects like the one I experienced.

i never had problems with the studios but i had the tour in-ears for about a month and they straight blew out. thought it wasn't common and then i read many many many reviews online with people that have had the same problem.. on my second pair now (swapped the defected ones out for free) and if these go out i'm moving on to another company cause at 150 retail these should be more reliable.. i also know someone that works customer service at best buy and says the product that gets returned the most are beats products because of defects like the one I experienced.
Exactly what happened to me...I had the ibeats, and the left earbud just stopped working, couldn't find the receipt so I was basically out 100 bucks.

Bernetts.

Any kind of clear liquor outside of Absolut.

200 zones of mid.

opting out of getting oil changes. my trucc smokes like a train now.

Back
Top Bottom