Project Blue Beam ..Coming Soon to a Sky near you

Really This Will Happen I have been told years ago , If your going to laugh or call me crazy fine SINCE ONLY HOLOGRAMS YALL WOULD KNOW ABOUT IS THE JUMPMAN ONYOUR 13'S� & MIND CONTROL� WILL GO HAND-N-HAND IN HELPING THIS PROJECT WORK

BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE MORE ABOUT ALIENS THEN RELIGION NOW

http://www.gnn.tv/threads/9795/Making_Three_Dimensional_Holograms_Visible_From_All_Sides

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/video-full-color-animated-holograms

I'M ONLY DOING THIS TO WARN EVERYONE I CAN SO IF IT GOES DOWN DONT BE FOOLED LIKE WHEN 9/11 WENT DOWN ~1

oh yeah , remember this ..IT'S JAPAN'S VERSION ON HOLOGRAMS BUT AMERICA'S IS 100X ADVANCE ON THIS TECHNOLOGY

Picture Movie CG in Real life

I dunno what the first video u posted was about... The third one had the most information. I'm not sure if i believe this stuff, but thanks for postingit.... I have never trusted the government in the first place, and all this stuff doesn't help my case

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

I dunno what the first video u posted was about... The third one had the most information. I'm not sure if i believe this stuff, but thanks for posting it.... I have never trusted the government in the first place, and all this stuff doesn't help my case

THE FIRST ONE IS ABOUT HOW MIND CONTROL IS TRUE AND MIGHT USED IF PROJECT BLUE BEAM IS A GO
AND yeah the 3rd link Really talks about how hologram tech is being about today

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie"value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh1ewm9Y5Chi7PK7A"><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh1ewm9Y5Chi7PK7A"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Wasnt all this popular around 1996 though? Seems kinda bogus a lil bit

It seems kind of Hollywood but thats what it is really all Special Effects with the help of high wave frequency( which has proven to work humans)
The gov' has to hide stuff like this(holograms) because one thing people fear is what they dont know ,so right now if ufo holograms was to pop upand nobody knows too much about holograms but the old way ( ex.jordan 13's use of it ) then this would have the world by its balls

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

all the videos are gone, someone fill me in on whats going on here?
basically dude was saying... the government was gonna launch "hologram attacks" on the public (UFO's, Christ, satan, ect.). And they aregonna use cell phones to actually get in your head.

nothing before, shut up with this nonsense. please ban this fool, all he does is post nonsense conspriacies

alright, so how will the government use waves to control us? we aren't that tech. advanced yet to do that fam.

So is this good or bad?

Can you explain why I should be concerned about hollograms?

I can't see the vids.

Originally Posted by thakidfweezy

nothing before, shut up with this nonsense. please ban this fool, all he does is post nonsense conspriacies

Remind you ...this is the General part of Niketalk

I'm only doing this since I feel like everyone should know what is going down when it hits the fan , I had dreams about this going down and more and moreeveryday it seems like it is comming real and lord i don't want this happen

lolololololololololol you sound like you need mental dude, why don't u go to the white house and demand answers? lmao, trying to spew your nonsense toother people. DONT BELIEVE THIS. why would the government do this? they're already rich, and control a majority of the market? they have nothing to gain.most are christians, i'm sure they won't go want to go to hell over this, when they're already rich.
IF THIS IS ALL TRUE, WHY HASNT THE MAINSTREAM NEWS CATCH ON TO THIS? WHY ISN'T ANYBODY ABLE TO CONTROL THIS?

oh yeah , remember this ..IT'S JAPAN'S VERSION ON HOLOGRAMS BUT AMERICA'S IS 100X ADVANCE ON THIS TECHNOLOGY
Since when does America ever do anything involving technology before and/or better than Japan?

lolololololololololol you sound like you need mental dude, why don't u go to the white house and demand answers? lmao, trying to spew your nonsense to other people. DONT BELIEVE THIS. why would the government do this? they're already rich, and control a majority of the market? they have nothing to gain. most are christians, i'm sure they won't go want to go to hell over this, when they're already rich.
IF THIS IS ALL TRUE, WHY HASNT THE MAINSTREAM NEWS CATCH ON TO THIS? WHY ISN'T ANYBODY ABLE TO CONTROL THIS?

roll.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Who controls what you watch on tv? .....think about that one first off

Next Think About people like you Who live day-by-day brain washed on life with no free-will ...
tired.gif

Even Jesus couldn't save em all when it happens ..life moves on

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Since when does America ever do anything involving technology before and/or better than Japan?

lol ...the internet ?
pimp.gif

lolololololololololol you sound like you need mental dude, why don't u go to the white house and demand answers? lmao, trying to spew your nonsense to other people. DONT BELIEVE THIS. why would the government do this? they're already rich, and control a majority of the market? they have nothing to gain. most are christians, i'm sure they won't go want to go to hell over this, when they're already rich.

Mainstream news is controlled by politicians

Every now and then you will hear of some news reporter or journalist get fired for saying the wrong thing or speaking of their opinion out loud.

There is control but you can't see it.

About politicians being Christian... that means nothing, most are going to hell alwredy having to step on people to get where they are. Even though postermight be reaching a bit, you obviously are blind sucka

NothingBefore wrote:
thakidfweezy wrote:

roll.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Next Think About people like you Who live day-by-day brain washed on life with no free-will ...
tired.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
of course i've been brain washed, if you're completelyun-washed, go to the white house and protest, have fun getting arrested for all this nonsense. and to the guy that said most politicans are going to hell
indifferent.gif
why would they want to do this though? really think about it,what is motive? these people are already FILTHY rich. REPUBLICAN politicans are the most honest around, it's the democrats that are curropt. let me guess,u dont think bin laden blowed up the terrors, it was bush too huh?
roll.gif
yougotta be a democrat bro.
PLEASE ANYONE DONT BELIEVE INTO ALL THIS, THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID
nerd.gif

NothingBefore wrote:
thakidfweezy wrote:

roll.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

tired.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
of course i've been brain washed, if you're completely un-washed, go to the white house and protest, have fun getting arrested for all this nonsense. and to the guy that said most politicans are going to hell
indifferent.gif
why would they want to do this though? really think about it, what is motive? these people are already FILTHY rich. REPUBLICAN politicans are the most honest around, it's the democrats that are curropt. let me guess, u dont think bin laden blowed up the terrors, it was bush too huh?
roll.gif
you gotta be a democrat bro.
PLEASE ANYONE DONT BELIEVE INTO ALL THIS, THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID
nerd.gif

lol , sounding like you was part of the 9/11 commission ...plus my vote was for ron paul and only ron paul ...you might as well implant that RFID Chip inyouself and call it a day
F.y.i - I made this post like 2 weeks ago ...

yes my father had a part in the 9/11 comission ACTUALLY. just watch what u say boy, u might get your wig spilt. i also support the new world order, and will beone of the people with low morals that will exploit the poor/mass public to become filthy rich. republicans are getting dough, until they say there's nomore dough!!!
/thread

Im not sayin I believe all this, but if something does go down, best believe I will analyze the situation differently after reading all this

Back
Top Bottom