Project Blue Beam ..Coming Soon to a Sky near you

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

didnt the chinese already do this for the olympic opening ceremony?

IT WAS CGI

but they could if they want
nerd.gif

...well America could only.

including pictures of the president shaking hands with aliens and the wrestling NWO logo in your slideshow doesn't really help with credibility imo

OH MY GOD YOU ARE RIGHT AND I SHOULD BE REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS LIKE YOU SEEM TO GET OVER EVERYTHING!

RON PAUL WILL SAVE US!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i actually believe it. i did some research and found an interview with an ex-nasa tech about the project...
Brian Friedman, ex- NASA technician, admits to the existance of Project Blue Beam
eek.gif
now i'm scared.

indifferent.gif

Well, I have read declassified files from the government and did other research on events that happened in the 50's and 60's and the kind of technology they had back then was down right frightening.
Like what?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i actually believe it. i did some research and found an interview with an ex-nasa tech about the project...
Brian Friedman, ex- NASA technician, admits to the existance of Project Blue Beam
eek.gif
now i'm scared.

indifferent.gif

Well, I have read declassified files from the government and did other research on events that happened in the 50's and 60's and the kind of technology they had back then was down right frightening.
Like what?

I cant remember everything but I do remember they developed an instrument/weapon that can give you a heart attack and make it look natural. Actually, two youngperfectly healthy scientists who wanted to speak out on certain doings of the CIA suddenly died from heart attacks. Theress also the much talked about mindcontrol programs.

I cant remember everything but I do remember they developed an instrument/weapon that can give you a heart attack and make it look natural. Actually, two young perfectly healthy scientists who wanted to speak out on certain doings of the CIA suddenly died from heart attacks. Theress also the much talked about mind control programs.

Some Sons of Liberty type stuff huh...

So theoretically there can be a hologram type world...(like in the game Sons of Liberty) with this "advanced" technology in holographicprojections...
nerd.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom