Proof that Twitter Sucks: 60% of Users Quit in First Month

Never saw the point in wanting to hear what someone's eating for dessert or how good of a %!#! you took after fapping
Stat tracking firm Nielsen reports today that a full 60% of users who sign up fail to return the following month. And in the 12 months "pre-Oprah", retention rates were even lower: only 30% returned the next month.
Link

Who cares.

Twitter is fun/funny to me.

NT Roasts FTW

pimp.gif

Just because people aren't tweeting, doesn't mean they aren't using Twitter. I haven't tweeted in a while, but I still peep others tweets.

I might check it once a day, that is why its at all interesting to me, the updates and what not.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Just because people aren't tweeting, doesn't mean they aren't using Twitter. I haven't tweeted in a while, but I still peep others tweets.
Something has got to be wrong when people start talking like this about twitter.

Twitter is only good for celebs and important people, if you are the average dude or girl nobody cares. just face it. half the time people aint even thatclever.

read the article. people don't even log back in after a month. it's a gimmicky site.

I created a twitter, browsed around a little bit.

Haven't checked back since that day, whenever it was.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

read the article. people don't even log back in after a month. it's a gimmicky site.
You don't have to log in if you're username/password is remembered on your comp/phone.

I do get what you're saying. However, there is no denying it's power. I remember people were tweeting about the lady who committed suicide in newyork last month.

Twitter is here to stay.

Yeah I agree with what dude said back there its only good for following celebs etc. I dont see why you would wnt to follow the average joe on some "Ismoked a cig" 5 minutes ago

I only use it for random convo's with other nter's when I'm bored and the roasting is hilarious

There are some funny people on twitter, like someone else said it is what you make it

Back
Top Bottom