Proud Parent Post

I take my kid back to his mom tomorrow after having him for a month. just wanted to share since I'm a proud parent.

for those of you that have children, I know this goes without saying, cherish every moment. I envy those who see their children daily.

16jpoow.jpg

j8pcvr.png

fcta9l.jpg

wtsk1g.png

Why is Common in the first picture?

But cute kid, OP. I don't know whether to be nervous or excited for when I finally become a dad.

First day of her new pre-school - she did this pose on her own and said it was her Snow White pose.
laugh.gif

Right now she's into Foo Fighters and Kings of Leon. 
She's in the 98th percentile for height (she's two years old) so we're hoping for an athletic scholarship. 
She's learning sign language and Spanish in daycare - "Ola, tortuga!". 
Definitely smarter than I was at that age.

318272_2167051968997_1027613927_2493951_3231845_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Amazing kid you have there.

If you don't mind...What's keeping you from seeing him daily?

about 1000 miles. he lives in Denver with his mom and I live near Chicago.

Common is an acquaintance of mine through one of my boys. known him casually since college. we ran in to each other during travels and he took a pic with my kid.

That's got to be tough...but looks like you made the most of his visit.
pimp.gif

My little one just started Pre-K last week. 
I'm so proud when I drop her off to school with that huge backpack and plaid uni.

I take my daughter to pre school everyday... our bond is incredible wouldn't change it for the world...Love that little girl to death
pimp.gif

couldn't imagine not being able to see her when i wake up, that's a pain I don't want to ever experience. Props to those who live that life and are still in their kids lives.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I take my daughter to pre school everyday... our bond is incredible wouldn't change it for the world...Love that little girl to death
pimp.gif

couldn't imagine not being able to see her when i wake up, that's a pain I don't want to ever experience. Props to those who live that life and are still in their kids lives.

pimp.gif

proud father here....7 months in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i never knew my dad sperm donor...i always told myself if i was blessed enough to have a kid, i wouldnt follow that path
i havent missed a second of my son's life
from the day he was born:
img00151201101162326.jpg

when that crap cleared from his eyes, i was the 1st someone he saw....kinda choked me up

20110626150129602.jpg

gedc4485.jpg

love this lil dude mane
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

Common?

eek.gif
eek.gif
man i thought the same thing
laugh.gif

but yes man i honestly dont know where i would be without my kids right now i do cherish everyday with them ...

everyone got some cute kids good job NT
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

here are my rugrats

back to school 1st grade school nowadays is so different she came home saying she was learning algebra im like
eek.gif
eek.gif
no way !!!
laugh.gif

just starting kindergarten our lil heart breaker

2y/o man this lil man is such a brat dont lil his cutiness fool yall
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and it wouldnt be NT with out one of these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Proud Single Dad...My princess stays with me. Taught me a lot about life...She's my everything.

284492_131405366945839_100002291307559_228612_2847554_n.jpg

LOL, Common had me doing a double take. I was like "Is that him or OP? Or is he..."

Y'all have cute kids. Congrats.

ya'll are crazy..i'm not Common lol. just a cool pic.

you guys have some great kids. props to the good parents out there.

I see you Marcus
pimp.gif

Very proud father checking in. I take my twin daughters(3 1/2 years old) to museums and the like every other week. We bought a pass for a year at the Lawrence Hall of Science and we get good discounts at other places in the area because of it. I fight the misty feeling when I see their excitement and as they learn new things. The other week we were at the Space Museum at Chabot and they have yet to stop talking about the planets and one of them wanting to be an astronaut.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

ya'll are crazy..i'm not Common lol. just a cool pic.

you guys have some great kids. props to the good parents out there.

I see you Marcus
pimp.gif

watup kev....hope all is well wit u fam
congrats to all you guys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is my little man Jacob, hes 2. Honestly the best thing thats happen to me. Any PROUD PARENT will agree with me that kids change your lives.

Another proud parent checking in.  I have a 5 year old son that is staring kindergarten in a week.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone.  There really is nothing like having kids.  At least for me, it can go from being the most frustrating thing in the world to the most rewarding thing in the world in a matter of minutes.  I tried to post a picture of my boy, but they keep coming out gigantic, so I'm going to go without a pic for now. 

Anyway, congratulations to all the other proud NT parents out there.

Damb I'm so overdue for a baby
frown.gif

Props to you all, specially the single dad...must be tough, but at the same time your stock must be sky high with the ladies...lots of women see that as a huge turn on.

Back
Top Bottom