Proud Parent Post

Originally Posted by sage909

This is my little man Jacob, hes 2. Honestly the best thing thats happen to me. Any PROUD PARENT will agree with me that kids change your lives.

ya man i agree with you they do change you and your outlook on life in general
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

but yo i see your son rockin with his woody toy, funny story we tried to get ours this set that came with both woody and buzz he wouldnt even touch woody just threw it and would just play with buzz
laugh.gif
so he rocks everything buzz now

sorry felt i needed to share when i say your pic

him with his mario mustache

its a me a mario

laugh.gif

Another proud parent checking in. My wife & I have a 7 year old son that's growing up to be an awesome person. I hear other kids answer thier parents saying "what" but our son says "yes" & always says thank you & please. I'm so proud of our little guy. He inspires me to be a great person every day & he teaches me as much as I teach him. I love that little guy...

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by sage909

This is my little man Jacob, hes 2. Honestly the best thing thats happen to me. Any PROUD PARENT will agree with me that kids change your lives.

ya man i agree with you they do change you and your outlook on life in general
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

but yo i see your son rockin with his woody toy, funny story we tried to get ours this set that came with both woody and buzz he wouldnt even touch woody just threw it and would just play with buzz
laugh.gif
so he rocks everything buzz now

sorry felt i needed to share when i say your pic

him with his mario mustache

its a me a mario

laugh.gif

bro i know tell me about it. he has to fall asleep with it all  the time. he takes it everywhere. its like attached to his hand lol

my daughter will be here by Sept 17th
pimp.gif
can't wait.....i'm excited but a little nervous but overall i'm ready to be a dad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

my daughter will be here by Sept 17th
pimp.gif
can't wait.....i'm excited but a little nervous but overall i'm ready to be a dad
pimp.gif

congrats homie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....but dont let those dates fool you....9/17 could mean any day now...keep that hospital bag on stand-by

Congrats Mr. Marcus. It's ok to be nervous. Raising & caring for a child will be the hardest thing you will ever do in life but it's the most rewarding. I wouldn't trade any of the rough times (when my son was sick, when he acts up, etc) for anything. One thing I would highly recommend is that you learn to be paitent. I used to have a bad temper & was not very patient.

As my son's gotten older, I just realized there will be things I won't be able to control & that raising my voice or yelling doesn't do a thing but belittle & hurt a child. I can now talk to my son when he acts up & we can squash things pretty quickly. Our relationship has really grown too. My son's my little buddy. I'm his parent & he understands that but he's turning out to be my friend too. Love that little guy....

I'm not sure if that makes sense or not to anyone...

Good luck & have fun. It's a wild ride...

I completely know what you guys mean.
I love my lil guy.
Having a child completely changes your outlook on everything.
I would do anything for him and my wife.
His 1st bday
2e2gemv.jpg

at disneyland
sglaoo.png

he loves going thru my wallet and taking out my cards
25apun6.jpg

I have to show some love to our youngest daughter who will turn 1 next month.
She stood up on her two this week. 

Great to see all of the NT parents show up.
pimp.gif

Love this thread 
pimp.gif

Here are my two little homies. One thing I love is play fighting with them. I love throwing and punching them and then receiving their punches back. The older one has a heavy @$* arm but is the nicest 9 year old Ive ever met. The little one is a pain in the @$*. And is tough as they come. Love them both to death

311354_10150352370524276_505749275_9678603_5425906_n.jpg

292347_10150344757279276_505749275_9600074_867381_n.jpg

185424_10150344767134276_505749275_9600169_7320646_n.jpg

n505749275_2690989_5434148.jpg

37857_452609249275_505749275_6129605_5337841_n.jpg

306063_10150352372049276_505749275_9678623_58898_n.jpg

295054_10150343779429276_505749275_9586442_5508621_n.jpg

Another proud parent checking in. My kids are amazing and as much as they learn they also teach me a lot. My son is 5 and starting kindergarten and my daughter is 3 and going to Pre-K. time sure does fly.

some of you guys have little armies!! the idea of my kid being old enough to play sports gives me goosebumps..cant wait.

Kids are awesome. Had a great moment this morning. Little man is 3.5, been going to a daycare/school for about 1.5 years now. When wearing longer socks he always pulled them up just beneath the knee and told me he "wears them like a boss". I noticed the past 2 weeks he's been telling me he doesn't want to wear them like that. I finally asked him this morning why and he said "cause my friends laugh at me". Had a heart to heart convo about not caring about what others think. He gets out the car this morning to go in and pulls his socks up. Proudest moment yet.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Proud Single Dad...My princess stays with me. Taught me a lot about life...She's my everything.
who does her hair?

i still have flashbacks of my dad sending me to ballet in a tutu and a winter had when my mom was out of town...

i cried so hard that day and rufused to go into class
laugh.gif
i told them about that day like last year and he remembered what i was talking about but never knew why i was crying

My lil girl is my world! She seven months now and it kill me just how smart she is...I can't wait until she's old enough to talk

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Proud Single Dad...My princess stays with me. Taught me a lot about life...She's my everything.
who does her hair?

i still have flashbacks of my dad sending me to ballet in a tutu and a winter had when my mom was out of town...

laugh.gif
i told them about that day like last year and he remembered what i was talking about but never knew why i was crying

Took me 2 years to learn but I actually do her hair.  Except the braiding, I have someone to do that.
At times when her mother comes to visit, she'll wash it. Now that's a task in itself.

My daughter is 5 now and she's telling me that she can do things on her own. 
frown.gif
 They grow up so fast...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

who does her hair?

laugh.gif

Took me 2 years to learn but I actually do her hair.  Except the braiding, I have someone to do that.
At times when her mother comes to visit, she'll wash it. Now that's a task in itself.

My daughter is 5 now and she's telling me that she can do things on her own. 
frown.gif
 They grow up so fast...

aint that the truth
frown.gif
my lil boy 2y/o wont let me even FEED him any more .... ill have a small bowl of whatever we having for dinner and ill try to feed him first before eating myself and he will be in his high chair and points to put the bowl down and trys to grab the spoon, im like naw let me feed you here you eat this *scoop up some rice* he looks at it look at me and says, "No, me" and wont eat a bite until i hand over the spoon ...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

cherish every moment while there young yall ...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I take my daughter to pre school everyday... our bond is incredible wouldn't change it for the world...Love that little girl to death
pimp.gif

couldn't imagine not being able to see her when i wake up, that's a pain I don't want to ever experience. Props to those who live that life and are still in their kids lives.
**** is tough as hell. I truly envy you. I get to take my oldest to preK somedays but I miss them waking me up everyday jumping on me, making me scramble eggs and make grilled cheese sandwiches.

Youngest turns 3 on Monday. Crazy.

=\

My girl is five months pregnant and I can't tell people enough how excited I am .
at the first ultrasound was when it hit me that it ain't bout me anymore. Everything I do will be for HIM.
I was juiced that I'm having a boy. Wanted a girl at first but now I'm more excited to teach my son everything.

Been going to stores straight shopping for lil man. Lol.

Funny thing my brother is expecting also in October and he's having a girl. Funny how theses kids are gonna grow up together
Cause me a my bro is only a coupleyears apart.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Proud papa here, lil' one at six flags few weeks ago:

267401_2269045370217_1371067827_32688912_4118108_n.jpg

pimp.gif
yo i remember you posting a baby pic a lil while ago......no way thats her 
eek.gif
......if so damn kids grow fast or maybe i've been on NT too long 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom