PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by Proshares

You can't just run and gun like a maniac on Nuketown especially when you're playing demolition.

i beg to differ, posting from the disneyland hotel 
laugh.gif
Especially on Demolition. Sitting back gets you spawn camped against a good team. You have to push up in to the other teams spawn. The spawn on Demo is not like on TDM. They are the same 3 spots, so you dont have to worry about the other team showing up behind you unless they flank your position. 

Played for the first time today.

Game is very dope, of course I can't say if its better than MW2 yet because I haven't exposed any exploits yet but it definitely has a smooth style of play.

Played for the first time today.

Game is very dope, of course I can't say if its better than MW2 yet because I haven't exposed any exploits yet but it definitely has a smooth style of play.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Pure Team Deathmatch > any game mode.

no rc cars
no cheap ghosts
no flamethrowers/masterkeys

just skill.

-The Juice

pimp.gif

this man speaks the truth.
I would have to agree, but that 70 killstreak was pretty epic.

lol at "no ayo"

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Pure Team Deathmatch > any game mode.

no rc cars
no cheap ghosts
no flamethrowers/masterkeys

just skill.

-The Juice

pimp.gif

this man speaks the truth.
I would have to agree, but that 70 killstreak was pretty epic.

lol at "no ayo"

Sticks and stones is the greatest game of all time. I lose hours by playin that game, dudes worry about the k/d too much, it pisses me off when my k/d gets effed up so id rather play SnS and just have fun

Sticks and stones is the greatest game of all time. I lose hours by playin that game, dudes worry about the k/d too much, it pisses me off when my k/d gets effed up so id rather play SnS and just have fun

thank u for the feedback
& to those that say i have no skill

laugh.gif

I know it dont show in that vid... but its w/e 
pimp.gif

I have a pretty beast Sticks & Stones & "Run & Gun" (
grin.gif
)
gameplay on my Fileshare... So yeah 
smokin.gif

thank u for the feedback
& to those that say i have no skill

laugh.gif

I know it dont show in that vid... but its w/e 
pimp.gif

I have a pretty beast Sticks & Stones & "Run & Gun" (
grin.gif
)
gameplay on my Fileshare... So yeah 
smokin.gif

IF YOU HAVE LAST STAND IM NOT HEALING YOU......SO DONT @##%%$# COME BYVME LOOKING ALL SAD AND +%%+ SCOOT YOUR $*% TO SOMEONE WHOS GOING TO HELP YOU

IF YOU HAVE LAST STAND IM NOT HEALING YOU......SO DONT @##%%$# COME BYVME LOOKING ALL SAD AND +%%+ SCOOT YOUR $*% TO SOMEONE WHOS GOING TO HELP YOU

Hahahahaha the last 3 times that happened in SnD I tbagged them then ran off. Its even funnier cause there's no respawns and I think they have to watch it in their kill cam.

The best one was where me my 2 friends and this random guy had to defuse the bomb. The random guy runs up to defuse it and the guy who planted it shot him but we killed the guy before he got to finish off our teammate. Me and my friends spent the rest of the time dancing around the guy and diving on him and crap. We didn't even bother defusing the bomb and just let it blow up and kill him. Funniest thing I've ever seen in the game yet.

Hahahahaha the last 3 times that happened in SnD I tbagged them then ran off. Its even funnier cause there's no respawns and I think they have to watch it in their kill cam.

The best one was where me my 2 friends and this random guy had to defuse the bomb. The random guy runs up to defuse it and the guy who planted it shot him but we killed the guy before he got to finish off our teammate. Me and my friends spent the rest of the time dancing around the guy and diving on him and crap. We didn't even bother defusing the bomb and just let it blow up and kill him. Funniest thing I've ever seen in the game yet.

Originally Posted by YouCalledMeFatty

Uhhhhh so tell me how looking out a window with no clear view of both bombsites helps? There was a UAV goin and hes lookin at one half of the bomb out the window knowin full well someones plantin on the other side and he just stands there 
When you have a full party it is generally accepted that at least one of those guys can play the role of slayer, and focus on getting kills and building killstreak rewards. And I don't know if you often get to run with a competent party of six, but December and his gang were not losing that match, even if all six guys were focusing on kills.

YouCalledMeFatty wrote:
 stick to TDM if all youre interested in are kills.

Why the hell would you stick to TDM? With a good party you might get 30 kills in a TDM. A full game of Dom, HQ, or Demo open up possibilities for 60+ kills easy. If you have a party that knows what they are doing, and the team you are up against is trash, why wouldn't you try to rack up kills? And how can you say someone isn't playing the game mode the right way when they still manage to win?

And December, I don't know where you position your mic for your commentaries but I shouldn't be able to hear your breath on the commentary. Either place it further away from your mouth, or to the side of your mouth. That was very distracting, and took away from the overall vid.

Uhhhhh so tell me how looking out a window with no clear view of both bombsites helps? There was a UAV goin and hes lookin at one half of the bomb out the window knowin full well someones plantin on the other side and he just stands there 
When you have a full party it is generally accepted that at least one of those guys can play the role of slayer, and focus on getting kills and building killstreak rewards. And I don't know if you often get to run with a competent party of six, but December and his gang were not losing that match, even if all six guys were focusing on kills.

YouCalledMeFatty wrote:
 stick to TDM if all youre interested in are kills.

Why the hell would you stick to TDM? With a good party you might get 30 kills in a TDM. A full game of Dom, HQ, or Demo open up possibilities for 60+ kills easy. If you have a party that knows what they are doing, and the team you are up against is trash, why wouldn't you try to rack up kills? And how can you say someone isn't playing the game mode the right way when they still manage to win?

And December, I don't know where you position your mic for your commentaries but I shouldn't be able to hear your breath on the commentary. Either place it further away from your mouth, or to the side of your mouth. That was very distracting, and took away from the overall vid.

IRockTMacs wrote:

I tried to hold the mic were i thought itd be a good distance away but then i played it back and i seriously couldnt hear myself AT ALL. I tried again closer still didnt work. So i finally jus said f it and yelled (not really lol but u kno wat i mean) into the mic...
I might just reupload the gameplay w/o a commentary cuz the mic/voice quality is bad... 

IRockTMacs wrote:

I tried to hold the mic were i thought itd be a good distance away but then i played it back and i seriously couldnt hear myself AT ALL. I tried again closer still didnt work. So i finally jus said f it and yelled (not really lol but u kno wat i mean) into the mic...
I might just reupload the gameplay w/o a commentary cuz the mic/voice quality is bad... 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

1.I was standing there btw cause J was sayin let them plant on of the bombs so the game could go on longer... 
laugh.gif

2. Yes we did play that game mode for kills...

3. Was that u who commented on my vid?
laugh.gif

4. Ud get merked

No I didn't comment on your video... you act surprised that more than one person might not be too impressed by it or somethin.
Oh and you already GOT merked.

Everygamee Ive everplayed against you I always had a better score so calm down.

Game 1

You - 9-16

Game 2

You 6-7

Game 3

You - 4-5

You were in last place everytime when you played against us.
eyes.gif
I was top scorer on my team for every game except for that first game where I came second on my team.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

1.I was standing there btw cause J was sayin let them plant on of the bombs so the game could go on longer... 
laugh.gif

2. Yes we did play that game mode for kills...

3. Was that u who commented on my vid?
laugh.gif

4. Ud get merked

No I didn't comment on your video... you act surprised that more than one person might not be too impressed by it or somethin.
Oh and you already GOT merked.

Everygamee Ive everplayed against you I always had a better score so calm down.

Game 1

You - 9-16

Game 2

You 6-7

Game 3

You - 4-5

You were in last place everytime when you played against us.
eyes.gif
I was top scorer on my team for every game except for that first game where I came second on my team.

Back
Top Bottom