PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by bns1201

dudes worry about the k/d too much,
This. I just play for fun.

How are dudes already prestiging this fast? Y'all have lives?

After further review, Black Ops is better than MW2 but not by much.

In that video, all you did was sit in the window the whole time. When people say it takes skill to get killstreaks, I don't see what they are talking about because you don't. Camping is still prevalent in this game.

In that video, all you did was sit in the window the whole time. When people say it takes skill to get killstreaks, I don't see what they are talking about because you don't. Camping is still prevalent in this game.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by YouCalledMeFatty

Uhhhhh so tell me how looking out a window with no clear view of both bombsites helps? There was a UAV goin and hes lookin at one half of the bomb out the window knowin full well someones plantin on the other side and he just stands there 
When you have a full party it is generally accepted that at least one of those guys can play the role of slayer, and focus on getting kills and building killstreak rewards. And I don't know if you often get to run with a competent party of six, but December and his gang were not losing that match, even if all six guys were focusing on kills.

Uhh... I said theres nothing wrong with it but it aint really nothing to be proud of. I was only arguing with the guy who said you can't run n gun playing demo on nuketown. He basically got a 12 kill streak... he didn't do anything that no one else here could have done. It's a 7 minute video where his player is basically in the same room the whole time. and yeah I know what a slayer is and I know how a "competent" party works. Ive played in pro tournaments and I'm currently ranked around 39,000 on GB and I only play a few times a week.

"When you have a full party it is generally accepted that at least one of those guys can play the role of slayer, and focus on getting kills and building killstreak reward"

I've played with groups of NTers before and nobody agrees on who the slayer is they just play to play. Every one just plays and tries to be the slayer every game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Uhhhhh so tell me how looking out a window with no clear view of both bombsites helps? There was a UAV goin and hes lookin at one half of the bomb out the window knowin full well someones plantin on the other side and he just stands there 
When you have a full party it is generally accepted that at least one of those guys can play the role of slayer, and focus on getting kills and building killstreak rewards. And I don't know if you often get to run with a competent party of six, but December and his gang were not losing that match, even if all six guys were focusing on kills.

Uhh... I said theres nothing wrong with it but it aint really nothing to be proud of. I was only arguing with the guy who said you can't run n gun playing demo on nuketown. He basically got a 12 kill streak... he didn't do anything that no one else here could have done. It's a 7 minute video where his player is basically in the same room the whole time. and yeah I know what a slayer is and I know how a "competent" party works. Ive played in pro tournaments and I'm currently ranked around 39,000 on GB and I only play a few times a week.

"When you have a full party it is generally accepted that at least one of those guys can play the role of slayer, and focus on getting kills and building killstreak reward"

I've played with groups of NTers before and nobody agrees on who the slayer is they just play to play. Every one just plays and tries to be the slayer every game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Exactly.. I mean Im not gonna say he camps everygame, but so far the 4 times I gotten the chance to see this guy play hes done nothing but camp. Youre 100% so far on the camping scale..

Exactly.. I mean Im not gonna say he camps everygame, but so far the 4 times I gotten the chance to see this guy play hes done nothing but camp. Youre 100% so far on the camping scale..

^^^ whats your psn

he doesn't camp...maybe in that video...but Ive played with him he pretty much runs around like everyone else

^^^ whats your psn

he doesn't camp...maybe in that video...but Ive played with him he pretty much runs around like everyone else

Got Ghost, slight of hand, warlord and ninja pro.

I think ninja pro also makes your air support gunships and choppers silent also (i havent equipped the gunship or chopper yet). I had a napalm strike and when the plane flew through it didnt make any noise at all besides hitting the ground. (Napalm is deadly as +### on domination and demolition.)

Does ghost pro hide you from the blackbird too?

Tourny after the Holidays?

Got Ghost, slight of hand, warlord and ninja pro.

I think ninja pro also makes your air support gunships and choppers silent also (i havent equipped the gunship or chopper yet). I had a napalm strike and when the plane flew through it didnt make any noise at all besides hitting the ground. (Napalm is deadly as +### on domination and demolition.)

Does ghost pro hide you from the blackbird too?

Tourny after the Holidays?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

U use the game where i said i was gonna play like Ning and jus sit in a spot. Even Ning noticed i was just sittin prone not moving not matter what and continue going back there no matter no how many ppl were waitin for me? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im guessin ur Riot Maker? 
laugh.gif

Plus u put up Mw2? Idk if uve noticed but the people who try to bring that Mw2 game style to Black Ops gets murked... 
laugh.gif

Actually im not surprised, I said im already expectin it in my commentary...

&

Thank u Keefer 
pimp.gif

Even i complain sometimes "like Damn why is it me who always dies instead of yall?"

Someone - "Its cause ur always the one to run in there first, no1 tells u to go in there" 

U use the game where i said i was gonna play like Ning and jus sit in a spot. Even Ning noticed i was just sittin prone not moving not matter what and continue going back there no matter no how many ppl were waitin for me? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Plus u put up Mw2? Idk if uve noticed but the people who try to bring that Mw2 game style to Black Ops gets murked... 
laugh.gif

&

Thank u Keefer 
pimp.gif

Even i complain sometimes "like Damn why is it me who always dies instead of yall?"

Someone - "Its cause ur always the one to run in there first, no1 tells u to go in there" 

anyone still have issues partying up?  My friend can't invite me.  But I can invite him.  Anyone know why this is?

anyone still have issues partying up?  My friend can't invite me.  But I can invite him.  Anyone know why this is?

Sticks and stones is the greatest game of all time. I lose hours by playin that game, dudes worry about the k/d too much, it pisses me off when my k/d gets effed up so id rather play SnS and just have fun
You didn't know, k/d is EVERYTHING. I live my life one kill at a time.
I <3 my 1.80

Sticks and stones is the greatest game of all time. I lose hours by playin that game, dudes worry about the k/d too much, it pisses me off when my k/d gets effed up so id rather play SnS and just have fun
You didn't know, k/d is EVERYTHING. I live my life one kill at a time.
I <3 my 1.80

1.I was standing there btw cause J was sayin let them plant on of the bombs so the game could go on longer... 
laugh.gif

2. Yes we did play that game mode for kills... 

3. Was that u who commented on my vid? 
laugh.gif

4. Ud get merked

Nah that was me who commented. I'm not talkin down on ur skill cause ive never seen u play so I have no opinion on it. But it doesn't take any skill at all to sit in a window the whole time with hardline on picking unsuspecting people off in an objective game. That's what TDM is for. That's why I stopped playin Ground War on MW2, cause there's always the camping kill *$%+%+ trying to get the nuke every game while the rest of the team is actually out capping flags.

And yes u can rush on nuketown and still do good. Proof:

1.I was standing there btw cause J was sayin let them plant on of the bombs so the game could go on longer... 
laugh.gif

2. Yes we did play that game mode for kills... 

3. Was that u who commented on my vid? 
laugh.gif

4. Ud get merked

Nah that was me who commented. I'm not talkin down on ur skill cause ive never seen u play so I have no opinion on it. But it doesn't take any skill at all to sit in a window the whole time with hardline on picking unsuspecting people off in an objective game. That's what TDM is for. That's why I stopped playin Ground War on MW2, cause there's always the camping kill *$%+%+ trying to get the nuke every game while the rest of the team is actually out capping flags.

And yes u can rush on nuketown and still do good. Proof:

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

IF YOU HAVE LAST STAND IM NOT HEALING YOU......SO DONT @##%%$# COME BYVME LOOKING ALL SAD AND +%%+ SCOOT YOUR $*% TO SOMEONE WHOS GOING TO HELP YOU
I couldn't breath,
roll.gif
, this %*%@@ Keith turned his mic on and for the last 5mins of the match son went ham on dude, I swear to the henzo this %*%@@ Keith needs to be recorded , every match. 

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

IF YOU HAVE LAST STAND IM NOT HEALING YOU......SO DONT @##%%$# COME BYVME LOOKING ALL SAD AND +%%+ SCOOT YOUR $*% TO SOMEONE WHOS GOING TO HELP YOU
I couldn't breath,
roll.gif
, this %*%@@ Keith turned his mic on and for the last 5mins of the match son went ham on dude, I swear to the henzo this %*%@@ Keith needs to be recorded , every match. 

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Nah that was me who commented. I'm not talkin down on ur skill cause ive never seen u play so I have no opinion on it. But it doesn't take any skill at all to sit in a window the whole time with hardline on picking unsuspecting people off in an objective game. That's what TDM is for. That's why I stopped playin Ground War on MW2, cause there's always the camping kill #+%%#+ trying to get the nuke every game while the rest of the team is actually out capping flags.

*No Hardline
*I dont remeber if i said it in my commentary but this was some sort of luck

But also if the team had any smart players they wouldve blown my #+@ outta there... but no1 did... SO i was k i guess i can stay here cuz they obviously not doin **%$ to get me out of here...

When NEW people started joining the game after round 1 the ppl actually knew wat they were doin and thats how my streak ended... After that i kept tryin to go back up there but they caught on, then i moved around the rest of the match... The game was 20mins long, i couldnt even upload it all if i wanted to ..

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Nah that was me who commented. I'm not talkin down on ur skill cause ive never seen u play so I have no opinion on it. But it doesn't take any skill at all to sit in a window the whole time with hardline on picking unsuspecting people off in an objective game. That's what TDM is for. That's why I stopped playin Ground War on MW2, cause there's always the camping kill #+%%#+ trying to get the nuke every game while the rest of the team is actually out capping flags.

*No Hardline
*I dont remeber if i said it in my commentary but this was some sort of luck

But also if the team had any smart players they wouldve blown my #+@ outta there... but no1 did... SO i was k i guess i can stay here cuz they obviously not doin **%$ to get me out of here...

When NEW people started joining the game after round 1 the ppl actually knew wat they were doin and thats how my streak ended... After that i kept tryin to go back up there but they caught on, then i moved around the rest of the match... The game was 20mins long, i couldnt even upload it all if i wanted to ..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

&

Thank u Keefer 
pimp.gif

A FPS is a FPS. Gameplay doesnt change that drastically in all the CODs. Everyone that was at the top of my leaderboards in COD4, MW2 are still around the top in Black Ops. Only thing that changes is that a few people have gotten better. I dont know anyone who was doing good in MW2 (2+ KDR) and is now doing bad in BO.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

&

Thank u Keefer 
pimp.gif

A FPS is a FPS. Gameplay doesnt change that drastically in all the CODs. Everyone that was at the top of my leaderboards in COD4, MW2 are still around the top in Black Ops. Only thing that changes is that a few people have gotten better. I dont know anyone who was doing good in MW2 (2+ KDR) and is now doing bad in BO.

Back
Top Bottom