PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

i already know... mp5 silenced is about to be my new steeze
pimp.gif

No Lie, the campaign sucks... So far.. The animations look like some $#*! from CoD 4... the way they run and $#*! like that, The vehicles are a +$$@$% joke.

But anyways

Im goin to bed... School in the morning...

No Lie, the campaign sucks... So far.. The animations look like some $#*! from CoD 4... the way they run and $#*! like that, The vehicles are a +$$@$% joke.

But anyways

Im goin to bed... School in the morning...

Damn, I got to Walmart at like 12:05 here in Minnesota there was about 15 people.. and there was barely a line when I walked in there. The graphics aren't that bad y'all act like mw2 had godlike graphics. So far this game is good. And to customizing all I seen was when you're creating a class just hit lb/rb on ps it's probably l1/r1

Damn, I got to Walmart at like 12:05 here in Minnesota there was about 15 people.. and there was barely a line when I walked in there. The graphics aren't that bad y'all act like mw2 had godlike graphics. So far this game is good. And to customizing all I seen was when you're creating a class just hit lb/rb on ps it's probably l1/r1

MW2>BlackOps

Just my opinion. Played this game for a few hours after picking it up at midnight. Way to much going on, theres more focus on customization and bull *%$% rather than on graphics and gameplay.

Also has anyone played the first zombies map? Its the size of %%+%!%+ fuel/derail from MW2.

Kind of disappointed but I was expecting to be after watching some of the videos.

MW2>BlackOps

Just my opinion. Played this game for a few hours after picking it up at midnight. Way to much going on, theres more focus on customization and bull *%$% rather than on graphics and gameplay.

Also has anyone played the first zombies map? Its the size of %%+%!%+ fuel/derail from MW2.

Kind of disappointed but I was expecting to be after watching some of the videos.

I'm having more fun but that could just be because it's something new, but the graphics BLOW, the explosive animation are shameful, a little sluggish too. Wager matches are tuff though

I'm having more fun but that could just be because it's something new, but the graphics BLOW, the explosive animation are shameful, a little sluggish too. Wager matches are tuff though

Gonna head down to Target in 2 hours to pick it up, I'm hyyyype.
pimp.gif

I'ma rock with that Spectre first chance I get.

What would be the best secondary so far?

Gonna head down to Target in 2 hours to pick it up, I'm hyyyype.
pimp.gif

I'ma rock with that Spectre first chance I get.

What would be the best secondary so far?

Back
Top Bottom