PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Good games last night fellas. I see you xTig puttin up solid numbers
pimp.gif

Ghost

SoH

Marathon

SURPRESSED FULLY AUTOMATIC FAMAS IS BEAST!!!!!

Oh and spy plane right now is your best friend lol

My take so far: the game is pretty easy imo.But it does take a bit longer to kill someone. You dont really get the feeling of "hitmarkers".  Its pretty difficult to flank because of the size of the maps. By the time you get there the spawn done changed. I agree graphically, Mw2 looked alot cleaner and detailed but no complaints here. Its really not that hard to earn CODpoints and leveling up. I think i was averaging about 11000 XP a game. I LOVE THE MAPS. I like how you can pick up your claymores too...oh and still rock a frag with your claymore
smile.gif
How do you do the jump and dive??

Cant wait to get on some Snd:smile: im off at 3pm and ill b on most of the night, imma have to force myself to make time for the gym too lol

Please tell me you using your Mic in s&d because you and fresh had me pissed off last time we played
laugh.gif
fresh let some dude just walk by and %!%%@+* murk me
laugh.gif
Yea man yall will see me more with a mic this time around. i was actin a +*! the last few days of mw2 runnin around with G18s "fun guns" i think my kd dropped two points
laugh.gif

ice cube voice
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be on around 11ET tonight or so after Sons of Anarchy. I'm looking to go until at least 3
laugh.gif
@#$% work.

Happy @*@#*$% birthday to me.

I'll be on around 11ET tonight or so after Sons of Anarchy. I'm looking to go until at least 3
laugh.gif
@#$% work.

Happy @*@#*$% birthday to me.

any ny giants fans here?

you guys wanna TRY and play with jacobs and/or bradshaw??

psn ids: jacobsboy27 and ab44

any ny giants fans here?

you guys wanna TRY and play with jacobs and/or bradshaw??

psn ids: jacobsboy27 and ab44

pimp.gif

Ghost

SoH

Marathon

My take so far: the game is pretty easy imo.But it does take a bit longer to kill someone. You dont really get the feeling of "hitmarkers".  Its pretty difficult to flank because of the size of the maps. By the time you get there the spawn done changed. I agree graphically, Mw2 looked alot cleaner and detailed but no complaints here. Its really not that hard to earn CODpoints and leveling up. I think i was averaging about 11000 XP a game. I LOVE THE MAPS. I like how you can pick up your claymores too...oh and still rock a frag with your claymore
smile.gif

Cant wait to get on some Snd:smile: im off at 3pm and ill b on most of the night, imma have to force myself to make time for the gym too lol

Please tell me you using your Mic in s&d because you and fresh had me pissed off last time we played
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea man yall will see me more with a mic this time around. i was actin a +*! the last few days of mw2 runnin around with G18s "fun guns" i think my kd dropped two points
laugh.gif

ice cube voice
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Securin' C!
laugh.gif

Can't wait til I can finally play. SnD all day!

pimp.gif

Ghost

SoH

Marathon

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ice cube voice
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Securin' C!
laugh.gif

Can't wait til I can finally play. SnD all day!

so after reading all posts, I see none of yall are stickin to snipin...??whats the deal?is it a lot harder than mw2?fill me in....waste of time yall suppose, or yall just worried about that k/d ..lol

so after reading all posts, I see none of yall are stickin to snipin...??whats the deal?is it a lot harder than mw2?fill me in....waste of time yall suppose, or yall just worried about that k/d ..lol

whos on and running in a group? i ain't tryna make the same mistake i did on mw2 and having a #+!+@* up w/l since i was rolling solo... PSN= ciear_view

whos on and running in a group? i ain't tryna make the same mistake i did on mw2 and having a #+!+@* up w/l since i was rolling solo... PSN= ciear_view

Back
Top Bottom