PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I saw what you posted Chris....

Anyways, 

Looking back at some of these videos. I really wish i had a Xbox Controlleradapter. The analog sticks on the Ps3 remote is SUPER sensitive compared to the 360. so pardon the bad aim & stupid %+# drop shots ... $$@% made me mad while i was playing. Id be behind perfect cover and accendently drop shot and shot at the +@##%$% wall.
indifferent.gif
... And i playe don sensitivity 4. and it still was crap. Oh well. Also i wanna say my bad to my team. that stupid %+# dropshot cost us that A flag in Dom. That was on me. And HQ also. I forgot that I didnt switch out my motion sensor for a tac insert. And everytime i died id push our spawn far as hell away from the HQ. My bad again.

here are the games from my perspective.

Game 1: Team DeathMatch

Game 2: Demolition

Game 3: HQ

Game 4: Domination

Game 5 : Capture The Flag

With all that being said... Idk when will be the next time i run with yall. PSN is dead right now and only touched my PS3 was for tourney games and to msg my team. Other than that. I had no use for it except possibly netflix & the BluRay. Imma be on the 360 til i hit 14th or 15th prestige on there. get the Gold Guns i want and get all the pro perks. Im on 11th right now so i still have a ways to go. Burrack was amping saying he got one but hasnt
eyes.gif
so has donut. But anyways if any of yall end up gettin a 360. Hit me up. GT in the sig.

I just remembered that I am summoned for juror selection tomorrow. I'm going to call the court house after I get home from the gym to see if I have to appear tomorrow, hopefully not, but either way, I told my office that I'm not gonna be at work tomorrow
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. Let's play later until the wee hours of the morning later.

laugh.gif
@ iLLo I saw ur PM but for some reason I can't respond on my iPad or bb
30t6p3b.gif
.. If u still need em I got u tho, hit keith or someone up for my # so I can text u my info..

And a few people (u included) would/should b listed but I haven't really played against yall to know for sure

And December, there's a huge difference between being fair "for ur team" and being ridiculous
laugh.gif
. I still don't understand how yall completely disregarded team 4 out the playoffs when they were ready for the matches because of this rule; " we were undefeated, we don't have to play them, they weren't gonna beat us "
laugh.gif
. I'm sure the falcons who had the #1 seed n homefield advantage in the playoffs wish they couldve used that against the last seeded Packers

Henz -
But i told Team 3 about my thoughts and decisions on the season and postseason chaos. And NO1 said "Ah youre a snake/cheater/trying to make everything go your way" ... Instead people understood my train of thought. Ask them if you care to know what i said

Plus burrack was in the lobby last night. ask him. And hes a memeber of T4.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
@ iLLo I saw ur PM but for some reason I can't respond on my iPad or bb
30t6p3b.gif
.. If u still need em I got u tho, hit keith or someone up for my # so I can text u my info..

And a few people (u included) would/should b listed but I haven't really played against yall to know for sure

And December, there's a huge difference between being fair "for ur team" and being ridiculous
laugh.gif
. I still don't understand how yall completely disregarded team 4 out the playoffs when they were ready for the matches because of this rule; " we were undefeated, we don't have to play them, they weren't gonna beat us "
laugh.gif
. I'm sure the falcons who had the #1 seed n homefield advantage in the playoffs wish they couldve used that against the last seeded Packers
I couldn't make it last night, I had some personal +%+% to take care of.  Season was %*$+*% from the start and with Team 4 being the third wheel, I probably wasn't going to sign on anyway to hear folk sit in a lobby and %*!$# and moan for 20 minutes about it.  I'd be down for another season but TBH, it'd have a good amount of people dropping out and a flaky commissioner.

Congrats to Team 8.

And I'm pretty sure that SN y'all quoted asking about his PSN the last couple pages is Marley aka moneyisthemotive or w/e it is.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And thats why no ones gonna remember this season. It was basically canceled after December refused to play team 4 and just_reason refused to play Bay's team.

Their excuse was "we don't wanna drag the season on any longer."

I'm surprised team 5 and 4 aint mad cause they straight pulled a +!$!* move on you guys by playing anyways
laugh.gif

ChicagoKid23 (Donut1908) wrote:
Burrack mighta been in the lobby but that !@#$% dont care bout this !@#$ 
laugh.gif
 thats the last !@#$% to cry foul. same thing with me too Bobby not home dont care too much so its whatever the only thing im heated about is Dec didnt give me the damn play by play like he said he would

Originally Posted by YouCalledMeFatty

henz0 wrote:

U make me laugh  
laugh.gif
Cause all of yall are leaving out thee MAIN REASON why yall season got CANCELLED .... But its ok.  And also, who said it got cancelled? YOU!?
roll.gif
Obviously not buddy 
smokin.gif

Tryna downplay my ship eh? To make urself feel better. I peep game. Its gonna be okay buddy. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Salt. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Especially from you 
pimp.gif

Chris, before you edited your post.
I wouldve bet money. That if Team 3 beat my team.

All you wouldve seen is "Congrats team 3 
pimp.gif
" by everyone. 

But My Team wins... You get these types of responses. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Got me feeling like George Steinbrenner and the Yankees
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

040907_steinbrenner.jpg

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

How i get in next tourney good god? Ive been getting ignored past 2 months smh

aint gonna be a next tourny for bo
next cod tourny in general is COD4

If there are anymore tourneys I wouldn't mind running them since I won't be playing so if there are necessary changes that need to be made on the fly there won't be any biases.. I remember that *+#+ boost pulled in the MW2 tourney too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Chris, before you edited your post.
I wouldve bet money. That if Team 3 beat my team.

All you wouldve seen is "Congrats team 3 
pimp.gif
" by everyone. 

But My Team wins... You get these types of responses. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Got me feeling like George Steinbrenner and the Yankees
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

040907_steinbrenner.jpg

Reason I edited it is that it came off way too confrontational. I didnt mean it to. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

also, who gives a @!*% is someone is using ghost though. Use whatever the hell you want. Like tactical insertions aren't cheap as well, respawning right next to the objective isn't cheap? Most of your team was running with it but who really cares, no one on our side complained about that. Just play the damn game
QFT. I didn't realize how powerful those damn Tac Insertions really are until we played HQ. All in all, good game team 8. Y'all won the chip.
This. I don't even wanna hear anyone whine and !$*## about Ghost Pro when dudes were using the hell outta Tactical Insertion. Ghost Pro made no difference at the end of the day because spy planes weren't lasting more than a few seconds. I had never even seen so many people on another team go so hard on Tactical Insertion until last night.

Either way, good games.

I have no problems with Ghost, but when you use it to hide in the shadows
grin.gif
Y'all dudes never seen a Tact Insertion used? What game modes do you play? I dont even understand how you are going complain about a Tact? Did we complain about the Jammer's being used? On top of Ghost. Tacts aren't even hard to find. Them ++$+# are loud as ##%+. Either destroy it, or kill the guy when he repawns. Just ******ed even talking about it. A tact is the most non lethal equipment in the damn game, they are easy to find, and easy to kill a guy when he repawns on it.

I say next tourney we run MLG rules:

Lightweight, SOH, Ninja

No equipment

No killstreaks

Red dot only attachment

Sem/Grenade

Stun/Flash

We would still win, no doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom