PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

I think fifa is taking long cause everyone and their mama trying to dl it :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

any way I can download the FIFA demo on my computer then transfer it over?
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

i knew it! kojima always does this to us. number 3 was suppost to be the last one. then number 4. oh wells i hope the new crew can wow us like kojima did
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

I guess a lot of people are having issues downloading the new system update...which means no access to the Playstation Store...

So I guess I won't be downloading FIFA before the weekend is over :lol:
laugh.gif
oh well
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Courtesy of console-exploits.com/Big HOME beta update (with new screens)
Quote:
It seems the HOME beta has been updated and ready for download by current testers. With this update the HOME Square that was shown at E3 has finally been made available to testers. From what I understand many changes have been made to the HOME beta and they're very well received by beta participants. One of the changes I was informed of is that they've broken locations down to optional downloads. For example if you didn't desire to visit the theater you didn't have to download it. It make for a much smaller core download and allows users to define their own experiences. Anyhow less talk and more screenshots, enjoy!

6gthmjt.jpg
5x7fv43.jpg
6afof2s.jpg
4ku1lwm.jpg
4y67hh3.jpg
5yd2n28.jpg
67haq6r.jpg
2gt4sqx.jpg
66mse94.jpg
6f7qeyu.jpg
61jj24p.jpg
6432fy1.jpg
Quote:
It's not going to be the like the Wild West in internet terms. I'm a great supporter and believer in having a Wild West aspect to the Web, but Home isn't that. It's a challenge to make sure we create an environment that's safe for users and safe commercially for our publisher partners.
Quote:
I would like to think that it might be one of a number of reasons why a consumers might buy a PlayStation 3 in the first place. But the most important thing is that once a consumer has bought a PS3, an always on and connected right out of the box machine, Home becomes part of that good consumer experience.
Quote:
It's already out there in a closed beta and we're going to an open beta in the next couple of months and then it will be available on the Cross Media Bar soon after. But it's a constantly evolving thing. Week by week and month by month it evolves. There isn't going to be this big bang launch. That's how you do it in the Web 2.0 world, if you're familiar with the launch of Gmail or something like that.

My Take: :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

I somehow smuggled my way into HOME....
I also found something interesting while watching little big planet video
Found here:
www.gametrailers.com/player/17724.html
homescreensa4.png

check out the home icon next to the game icon

and i also can't wait for Little Big planet... idk why but it looks interesting

Courtesy of pocket-lint.co.ukLogitech's shiny Bluetooth keyboard and headset
logitech_cordless_keyboard.jpg
Quote:
Need more accessories that match your PS3's sexy piano black coat? Logitech has got your back. Coming soon are a Bluetooth gaming headset and a Bluetooth keyboard with touch pad, both in that shade of black that PS3 owners can't get enough of. The laptop runs on 2 AA batteries, but the headset comes with a rechargeable battery. The Cordless Vantage Headset and the Cordless MediaBoard Pro will retail for $79.99 each.

Just a guess, but maybe this Logitech headset is higher quality than the one bundled with Warhawk? Hardcore Warhawk fans (or those who bought the download version) might want to keep an eye out for this headset.

---------------------------

Courtesy of ps3forums.comRumor: Christian Bale to play as Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid movie
solid-snake-christian-bale_qjgenth.jpg
Quote:
Aside from who's going cast in the live action Dragon Ball movie, another million-dollar question is: Who will play as Solid Snake in the Metal Gear Solid movie? According to a post on PS3Forums, adult male magazine Nuts from the UK got Christian Bale talking about "running to play Solid Snake in the 2009 movie Metal Gear Solid."

The guy is not exactly a bad candidate, known for his roles as Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho" and Bruce Wayne from "Batman Begins," but we can't get excited over a rumor. So far, none have come up to prove the poster's claims. The thread's pages are only made up of speculations and Bale love, making evidence hard to find unless someone posts a scan of his (or her) Nuts issue.

My Take:
6bay4nd.jpg

He could play a dope role as Snake. First off, he has the height (check), he has the look (check), he has the body build (check - no doogie) and he's a good actor, could do an amazing role as Solid Snake. I'm gonna flip this to Sony (exclusive movie rights) and see what they think.

----------------------------

Courtesy of gamert.nlKojima: Snake won't die, Metal Gear Solid will live on
hideo%20kojima_qjgenth.jpg
Quote:
Remember when the legendary Hideo Kojima said Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will be the last? Fear not, because spirits will live on after Solid Snake's last mission. In an interview with Dutch gaming website Gamert, Kojima confirmed that more MGS games are coming.

When asked if it was difficult to say goodbye to the franchise, Kojima replied:

No, actually not. I believe the MGS range will continue. Just like the James Bond franchise. This is a job for my new staff and they may use the MGS for a new franchise however they like. I won't be a part of this according the details, but will only be the producer. The only sad thing is to say goodbye to Solid Snake, because I created that character.

More Metal Gear Solid games without Kojima touching development and only playing the producer's role? Not something we haven't heard before, but here's to hoping the epic story of Snake will be in its full glory under the hands of new developers. Besides, plot twists and Kojima are almost synonymous; it won't be surprising if he rolls his sleeves back up after MGS4 if fans ask for it.

My Take: :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

posted that link to the story to the mgs series living on^ my take on is that mgs won't be the same w/out kojima. And i dont' even know where to start as of where the mgs franchise will move after mgs4.

MGS movie is dope. If Bale plays solid, its a wrap. :pimp:
pimp.gif
i Just hope they don't overdo the movie.

Quote:
next to the Japanese only Virtua On: Oratorio Tangram.... Those are a must for any mech fan out there, but there only in Japanese and only on the (IMO) best system in the world, DREAMCAST...
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

^^^ Your right, I had no idea it came stateside. I have a copy of the burnt :rofl:
roll.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

I succumbed. I dropped 2 Grand on a PS3, new TV and Call of Duty 3.

Is there any word if Call of Duty 4 will have a ranking system? The Call of Duty experience just ins't the same without a mic or Ranked Battles/War.
Latest Pickup: Nike Zoom Soldier (wht/blk-met gld-blk)

man the computer scored 3 goals on me in fifa.

i was playing defense the whole time and they scored so easy. i could barely even get the ball. DAMN
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i got a question for ps3 experts. Y'all know if an US PS3 can be played with in Europe? Can you go online with it? even though the network is different? What else is important to know about these 2 different region consoles? cause there is a huge price difference, up to twice as much in Europe compared to US

^^^ Besides the Euro being a PAL version, I believe the AC Power Adapter on the US PS3 won't work / fit into a Euro electrical socket, I think the volts and setup may be different, somebody correct me if im wrong?!
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

I wish Kurt Russell was about 10 years younger I think he'd be spot on for Snake. Bale seems like a possibility. I just want this thing to get made already!

i keep getting an error message when trying to dl 1.93 and it's not up on the playstation site yet to put on a flash drive.
anyone have a valid source where i can dl 1.93 to flash?

i got the error message a few times at 4% last night. kept trying and it eventually downloaded on the fifth or so try. just takes a little patience.
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

tried all morning with no luck. tried clearing cache, cookies, resetting cable modem and router and nada. why it's not available on the playstation site is beyond me. i just wanted to dl the fifa and proving grounds demo. must suck for those who have warhawk that can't go online.

oh well. will just check after work.

:lol:
laugh.gif
ashton kutcher :smh:
smh.gif

doesn't really matter who it is cuz they wont sound like snake and i jst wont be able to get over that

lol at the sound like snake part.
go catch the japanese version of snake. you will be like why the hell does he sound like a old man.
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

Quote:
i got the error message a few times at 4% last night. kept trying and it eventually downloaded on the fifth or so try. just takes a little patience.
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Quote:
go catch the japanese version of snake. you will be like why the hell does he sound like a old man.

actually, good point. i do like the japanese snake. at least, in the trailers i think it sounds good

so no home by october :smh:
smh.gif
? i was amped about it cuz i played the beta on my friends ps3 and its :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom