PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
gears > halo 3
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= o EpiDeMiK o:.​

Quote:
im pretty sure that info was for the ppl who have both systems..not everybody in the PS3 thread have JUST a PS3..stop catchin feelings
:smh:
smh.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Chick3n Strips :lol:
laugh.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Quote:
2K sports wanted to release the 2k8 demo this past Thursday on PSN, but Sony wanted to release NBA 08 first to the public. Fact is, Sony (has to) know NBA 08 is no match for NBA2k8, but they want people to get a first hand response on it first before 2k8 demo. If Sony let 2k8 release first before NBA 08 nobody would give a about it and easily write it of (if they haven't already).
smh.gif
smh.gif

(Sorry, only the hip-hop heads will know what I'm saying)
Out

Skate demo is SICK! I'm just worried about how many tricks there are. Will there be more that you learn throughout the game or what?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

Ready to get Dressed? Check it out...

From IGN:
Quote:
TGS 2007: Tourist Trophy Director Shares Details on Dress
New Home initiative had a surprising starting point.
by Anoop Gantayat

September 22, 2007 - One of Kaz Hirai's few announcements at his Tokyo Game Show keynote address on Thursday was "dress," a new piece of downloadable content that will make your Home experience a lot more fashionable. Later that day, during a press conference in the Sony booth, producer Takamasa Shichisawa, known recently for his work as director of Tourist Trophy, provided more details on the service.

As Hirai detailed in his speech, dress is an expansion for the PlayStation Home service. It attempts to bridge the the gap between real life fashion designers and the digital fashions that you make use of in the virtual Home world. Sony refers to it as a "premium avatar service."

The origins of dress are pretty surprising. The product came about from Tourist Trophy's riding wear coordination system, where players could dress their virtual biker counterparts in branded riding gear. Dress attempts to offer the same enjoyment, of being able to coordinate a variety of outfits.

Dress uses an exclusive avatar system, presumably separate from the standard Home avatars. You can make detailed customizations to hair style, body make, and facial features. The clothes that you select are also precisely recreated down to proper patterns and cloth simulations. Sony is working with both fashion brands and cloth makers for this area of the product.

This is all important, since dress is meant to help you decide your real life clothing lineup by seeing a virtual version of yourself trying on virtual clothes.

Shichisawa explained four areas of the product; these appear to be individual rooms in the Home world.

Dress Town is a virtual space where players experience the world of fashion. Sony is working with fashion brands to create digital shops, where players can experience all areas of their favorite brands through clothing, music, videos and interviews. This area of the game is meant to make you feel like you're actually moving around a shop.

Dress Studio lets you create your own fashion, selecting color, material, patterns and logos. It appears that the game will let players make their own brands. Sony is even looking into letting players send their designs away to have them transformed into real life clothing.

Dress museum is a museum of clothing history. It has some interactive elements where you gather famous scenes from movies and famous characters.

Dress park is a community space that's meant for players to communicate and exchange gifts, including clothing. Sony will hold official events and fashion shows here, giving players the chance to appear as models. Players can also organize their own shows based around their original brands. This is something that Sony hopes to actively support, Shichisawa said.

Dress will arrive in early 2008, hopefully not too far from the start of Home itself. By then, we should have a better idea of how far Sony hopes to go with its virtual fashion business.
:lol:
laugh.gif
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

For those playing the Skate demo, if you haven't figured it out already, you can do Christ air by pressing one of the grab buttons + O.

Dudes predicted that way back when HOME was first announced.

Nike sneakers, LRG/Bape, yada, yada, yada.

Me? I'd be in my sweats and a wife-b on HOME. :lol:
laugh.gif

Not trying to give $ony any more dough.
Out

^Yea I remember talking about that way back. I have a feeling those prices will be :wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
cop it, at least i think its worth it. and they should be some extra downloads later on depending if HS is selling good :lol:
laugh.gif

I went ahead and bought it. Unfortunately it was before work and now I'm stuck here feenin :lol:
laugh.gif
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Quote:
im pretty sure that info was for the ppl who have both systems..not everybody in the PS3 thread have JUST a PS3..stop catchin feelings

that's not the point. it's a @#%$ ps3 thread. and besides, if you are not aware by now that halo 3 will be out this week, chances are you aren't going to sway them into buying a 360 (which for some reason you REALLY want people to do)
do you know what trolling is btw?

Aiyo Mayor of KFC, didn't I deep fry you the other page? Hop off son, you not tall enough for the rides.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Cant wait for GT5...... Amazing! I've been playing GT4 just to get myself ready for 5. :lol:
laugh.gif

Member since November 22, 2000 - AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Courtesy of Kotaku.comSquare Closed Mega Theater Confirms FF XIII "PS3 Only"
ffXIIIgal.jpg
Quote:
During my foray to the Square Enix Closed Mega Theater presentation, I saw the Final Fantasy XIII trailer and at the end the words "For PS3 Only" flashed on to the screen. At first I thought maybe the wording was due to translation but it also seemed like it could have been a definitive. PS3 ONLY! The same phrase was also present at the end of the Final Fantasy XIII Versus trailer. So there you are, according to the trailers Final Fantasy XIII is a confirmed PS3 ONLY title.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I`m not a big fan of the Skatre demo. Yea it looks better than the new hawk game but the tricks were too damm hard. :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Just play around with it for awhile and it should get easier.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

Courtesy of 1up.comTGS 2007: Morikawa confirms new Katamari game for the PS3
katamari_0_40.jpg
Quote:
There's been some confusion about whether the Xbox 360 title Beautiful Katamari is also headed for PS3 or Wii, especially after the game showed up on the Namco Bandai website as being so last week.

Speaking with Beautiful Katamari director Jun Morikawa at the Tokyo Game Show, he clarified that Beautiful Katamari specifically will not be appearing on the PS3 -- but, that the series will definitely be making its way to the console soon.

Whether this PS3 title ends up being a pseudo remake of Beautiful Katamari with some added enhancements (as Namco Bandai did with Ridge Racer 6 on Xbox 360 to Ridge Racer 7 on PS3) in unknown. Then again, the Katamari games aren't that fundamentally different from each other anyway. The real point? A new Katamari game is headed for PS3.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

quick question for those that play WARHAWK...
I just got it the other night and I've been playing a few hours here and there...
but my stats haven't been recorded for the games I've played.
Anyone else having this problem? Can someone help me out?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

teamSTUY
n1ke drawer x proFRESH x quWESTlove x widmarklesNYC​

More Gran Tursimo 5: Prologue News...

Quote:
In addition, Yamauchi pointed out the scrolling text at the bottom edge of the screen, which, in the full version of the game, will be a scrolling ticker of sorts featuring content from automobile manufacturers, the latest motorsports news headlines, and updates from Polyphony Digital itself.

Quote:
Races in Prologue will come in a number of forms: from straight-ahead blasts to the finish line for up to 16 cars, to drift challenges, as well as time-attack events. Even with 16 cars on the track at once, the frame rate looks solid--Yamauchi said that races will run at 1080p at 60 frames per second, while race replays (which will include numerous digital effects and new camera angles to accommodate the bigger field) will run at 30 frames per second. The in-car views, which we first saw at Leipzig, continue to amaze us in their minute attention to detail. In addition to the full dashboard, mirrors, gauges, steering wheel, and other components being modeled, the team at Polyphony Digital is also modeling the interior rear of the car as well. Both the rear view and side mirrors seemed to be working in this build of the game, which was a noticeable improvement from the blurry and messy-looking mirrors from the Leipzig build of the game.
6gns0p4.jpg
4uuuh5h.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Gamespots Polyphony Digital Studio Tour aka Car Sex!
02v_spx800.jpg
03v_spx800.jpg
6be1t2h.jpg
625oz9j.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom