PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

no white ps3 for sale. white psp, yes.

there was some guy in the ps3 forum who colorwared his ps3. i think it came out looking real clean, but it's a real pricey job

dsc03498we5.jpg

dsc03499vg9.jpg

dsc03496ct1.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

there was some guy in the ps3 forum who colorwared his ps3. i think it came out looking real clean, but it's a real pricey job

dsc03498we5.jpg

dsc03499vg9.jpg

dsc03496ct1.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

dsc03498we5.jpg

dsc03499vg9.jpg

dsc03496ct1.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

dsc03498we5.jpg

dsc03499vg9.jpg

dsc03496ct1.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

dsc03498we5.jpg

dsc03499vg9.jpg

dsc03496ct1.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

dsc03498we5.jpg

dsc03499vg9.jpg

dsc03496ct1.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

dsc03498we5.jpg

dsc03499vg9.jpg

dsc03496ct1.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

do you guys think they will drop the price of the 60 gb ps3 as we get closer to Christmas, as they try to faze them out ?

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

do you guys think they will drop the price of the 60 gb ps3 as we get closer to Christmas, as they try to faze them out ?

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION

Oh damn I meant silver/gray
TEAMIRONMAN
B.....U.....L.....L.....S
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 91 - 92 - 93 - 96 - 97 - 98​

Oh damn I meant silver/gray
TEAMIRONMAN
B.....U.....L.....L.....S
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 91 - 92 - 93 - 96 - 97 - 98​

Back