PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

^^ im downloading it now after i read all you guy's say how good it is ive never played ratchet and clank before so i guess im in for a treat

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

heads up: to make downloads go faster, play one of your demos that you have already downloaded.

preferably that Simpson game...it's mad fun (to me at least)

oh yeah, & trying to score a goal with Ronaldinho.. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN: imTHATnicca

Quote:
Let also not forget it will come with a MGS: Online starter pak, so after your done sneaking around with Snake, take your online and start cappin dudes on PSN... all for FREE, :pimp:
pimp.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
can't wait
Hella DOPE!

Quote:
So far November im picking up Assassin's Creed, Haze, and CoD.
Am i missing something?

:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
hmmm possibilities. That PSeye got nightvision?....im just askin for research purposes of course.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Ratchet & Clank is that PIFF!!!!!!!

I forgot how much I love this game. And damn, the graphics are ridiculous. Cutscenes look like a Pixar movie, straight up. I'm amped for this game.
P - F U N K​

man if it got night vision it is on
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

I don't believe that they are talking about a 2.00 update in the firmware. They are just referring to the new policy with this being the 2nd version by adding the updates to version 1.00 of the policy.

^ That is correct.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Quote:
They are just referring to the new policy with this being the 2nd version by adding the updates to version 1.00 of the policy.
:smile:
smile.gif

There IS an update coming though...

From PSU:

Quote:
PS3 firmware update to boost Blu-ray interactivity

Sony has announced plans to release a firmware for the PlayStation 3 that will reportedly boost Blu-ray interactivity.

News comes following yesterdays panel discussion at the HDTV DisplaySearch conference in Universal City, California, where Sonys Vice President of Advanced Technologies, Don Eklund, stated that the update would be released "soon."

Eklund did not divulge any further information at the time.

Sources have conjectured, however, that the most likely outcome would have Sony offering PS3 compatibility for some of the Profile 1.1 Blu-ray specs, a feature that is not currently supported by regular Blu-ray players, such as true video picture-in-picture playback.

Several upcoming movies will include features required to run off Profile 1.1, including Hairspray, Rush Hour 3 and Pans Labyrinth.

Stay tuned for more information as it breaks.

Source: HighDefDigest.com

-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

I know I should probably ask in a 2k8 thread...but...

how is the online play for NBA 2k8? Last thing I wanna do is get the game and have all these connection issues like the EA sports games have been coming through recently...online play is probably 90% of the reason I buy some of these games...
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

my Halo 3 just wont work anymore no matter how much i clean the disk..(it has zero scratches)..im really thinking about coppin a PS3

MAYOROFNYC

Quote:
my Halo 3 just wont work anymore no matter how much i clean the disk..(it has zero scratches)..im really thinking about coppin a PS3
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

hmm...

an enligsh metal gear solid 4 demo at E for ALL, but what will happen to the demo after the show? :wink:
wink.gif
Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

Back
Top Bottom