PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
Not bad, because in May Wii was outselling PS3 6:1, so three months later progress is showing. I think it's pretty obvious the reason why Wii is selling so great in comparison is because of it's price. Far as us american gamers go, it consumer could walk into the favorite electronic retailer tomorrow and pick up a 60GB PS3 for 249.99, Wii sells would die a slow - terrible death.
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Quote:
FIFA 08

:lol:
laugh.gif

I'm copping NHL 08 reguardless, going to pre-order it now.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

Quote:
Japanese magazine Famitsu managed to gather Crisis Core's executive producer Yoshinori Kitase, producer Hideki Imaizumi, director Hajime Tabata and character designer Tetsuya Nomura for an interview.

The interview is mostly about Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, but the developers quickly turn to talk about the fans most wanted: A Final Fantasy VII remake:

A remake of FFVII is a question of timing, Imaizumi said, noting that Kitase, Nomura and Tabata are all busy with the Final Fantasy XIII series.

"Imaizumi closed off by confirming once again that there are currently no plans for a FFVII remake. However, he noted that this could change rather quick, alluding to Kitase's comment about how the decision to make Crisis Core took only two days."

please make this happen.

Quote:
what's the big deal about FF7?

I gave FF10 a chance and got bored after 10 min

That's YOUR issue then.

I feel the same way about the halo's but that's just ME.

i dont see how what he said = confirmed

just more speculation.
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
My Take: I haven't even play the first one but I heard ALOT of good things about it. Plus there are alot of Shenmue elements withen the game that makes it very interesting as I was a big Shenmue fan. So im gonna rent it today via gamefly and give it a try, that way I can prepare for the PS3 version.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
from 13 S. - 41 A.​

nice that the hockey games are coming in finally. nhl 08 is a must and will be real fun playing/fighting online

as far as soccer, pro evolution soccer 08 seems to the be the game to beat. got some incredible reviews at leipzig.

go to kotaku.com and enter pes2008 in the search bar and check the vids. it will be out in october and it looks great!

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

I'm loving Warhawk...

What's sad is...I don't even play anything other than 'DogFight' Games...a couple more maps are needed though.
Code:
             Once I wanted to be the greatestNo wind or waterfall could stall me...

am i the only cat that doesnt give a @#%$ about FF7?!
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Quote:
I'm loving Warhawk...

What's sad is...I don't even play anything other than 'DogFight' Games...a couple more maps are needed though.

i haven't had any time to play since i got. i tore it up in some dogfights. i think the key is to just go nuts. don't die with any missles.

as far as downloadable content is concernes i had some ideas already. i would like to see more warhawks. one that initally came to mind was a warhawk that carries 4-5 people. say a pilot, two side gunners, and a gunner on top. it wouldn't be able to to do evasive maneuvers but could take more damage. it would make capture the flag games alot more interesting if 4/5 people could get to flag and try to work their way back. if possible, increase the total amount of players and if you eject from your warhawk just before it go blown up would be sweet too.

Courtesy of gamespot.comBurnout Paradise Details, Unique PS3 Feature
burnoutparadise_01.jpg
Quote:
Despite being pushed back into 2008, Burnout Paradise remains one of the most anticipated games out there. Why? Well, considering most installments in the series were of the highest possible quality (Revenge garnered numerous Game of the Year nominations), everyone is expecting great things from the newest next-gen entry.

And according to GameSpot's latest Hands-On preview, it appears Criterion is giving racing fans another reason to cheer. We already knew about the PlayStation Eye and Xbox Live Vision camera functionality, but we didn't know just how fleshed-out that option would be: originally, we had only heard of the ability to snap a victory pic after a Takedown, but there's more to it. Now, you can take a picture of yourself for your in-game license! How cool is that? It may be a purely cosmetic feature, but it's still awfully appealing.

Furthermore, the PS3 version is getting a nifty - and unique - feature: the EZ Drive. This will allow you to jump online "with three quick presses of the D-pad." The visuals in both versions appear to be coming along beautifully, and it appears we can expect some seriously intricate details in the racetrack backgrounds. The series is known for flash and panache, and Paradise will certainly be all of that and a bag of chips.

My Take:
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

jetpacks! how bout that? ammo'ed up jetpacks for warhawk. or one-man air born vehicles (with height limitations of course) that you can land anywhere and hop right out of. like maybe a helicopter or smaller

there most likely will be extra maps available in the near future.
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

Forget Burnout, I need to know wsup with Need For Speed!
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Quote:
i dont see how what he said = confirmed

just more speculation.

I didn't say it was confirm, more like unofficial, but this is by far the closest Square-Enix has ever come to entertaining the notion of a Final Fantasy VII remake for the PS3. So this most mean something. Obviously it's just a matter of finishing up XIII series which could take place in 2008.
Quote:
am i the only cat that doesnt give a about FF7?!
:tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
along with Skies of Arcadia
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
nah i am definitely hopeful. i ran a final fantasy forum BECAUSE of FF7 that lasted for around 6 years. so yea im probably one of the biggest ff dorks on here.

You come off too passive, I just can't see you being a FF geek like the rest of us, :tongue:
tongue.gif

but :wow:
eek.gif
at running an FF board for 6 years!
Quote:
midnight club: los angeles> *
Swendro88, I really never got into it... always felt GT, Burnout and NFS suited me just fine, :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

IHB coming through in the clutch! Pun intended :lol:
laugh.gif
Good looks son :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Back
Top Bottom