Ps3 Slim

things are still the same (rough) but i cant stay in the US forever. tunrs ou i cant donate to my dad since he's way too big. Went to HoH Chicago a fewtimes but it was really hard for me to think of shoes at the time.
laugh.gif

anyways, i just thought others prefer NBA Live. hehe.Does anyone here experience slight/major lagging when they play OL against other players? My sky broadbandconnection sucks.

i see.well,like my girl tells me "focus on the light at the end of your dark tunnel".

i tried playing online there when i still had my 360.don't even try.its effin ridiculous.super slooooooow.

2k has taken over years ago.live is stuck in mediocrity especially in this gen of consoles.

agree nba live has yet to regain lost glory...since 2k8...2k9 and now the much awaited 2k10..wow...cant hardly wait...

reg cheap hdtv...id say get the samsung series 3..now only at 27k

Originally Posted by macfly2015

you cannot play ps2 games with your slim ps3, unlike the fat ones.

the only version of ps3 fat that can play most of ps2 discs is the original 60gb version (this unit has the hardware to read ps2 discs). this model has beendiscontinued for a long time already.

the 80gb that replaced it can play via software (emulation) but there's less ps2 discs that are compatible.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

the pros of the slim as opposed to the fat:

slim is more energy efficient
(supposedly)the slim loads blu ray movies and games slightly faster(by 2-3 seconds)
the slim can handle 100-240 v so you can plug and play anywhere
the slim weighs about 5-6 ibs while the fat weighs in at a whopping 11-12 lbs

i wanna clear up my statement about the pricing of the slim over at GH.the price was relayed to me by my bro back in early august,like august 2nd or so.there's always a premium for getting something early at GH.if you want one and you have a chance to get it at data blitz,you'd be crazy to pass it up.18,500 is damn near retail.data blitz is an awesome help for local gamers.
imo datablitz is a good place for window shopping and those who want to get their games at retail shops. however majority of their games, consolesand peripherals are overpriced, especially ntsc us games (like they pay their taxes). and worse their after sales service is terrible.

buying software is a safe bet if you are willing to pay the high mark up, however buying hardware such as consoles, peripherals, better buy elsewhere. ipersonally had a terribile experience from them when i got a defective rock band guitar. remember, they're the only store that doesn't test your gamesand consoles before you buy it, yet lets you sign on the "item received in good condition" all the time

if you have a way to buy the ps3 in the us and willing to wait, get it from there. if you get from amazon ($300), converted to peso its less than P15000, bboxP3500, plus space for 10 of your kicks.

Back
Top Bottom