PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Won't be on NT much over the next 2 weeks.

No internet at the parents. so I copped GOW collection as well. I forgot how fun this game was.
pimp.gif

Via mcvuk.com

LittleBigPlanet accessory bundle ad references PSP-4000
gam_psp4000ad_580.jpg

Alas, we've gone yet another decade without a single jetpack, hovercar, hoverpack or jetcar. We've got high hopes for unimaginable technological advancement in the 2010s -- for instance, if a recent advertisement for a bundle of LittleBigPlanet-branded PSP accessories that ran in MCV's latest "Digital Edition" is any indication, we're thinking that a new model of the old-school, UMD-equipped handheld might not be out of the question.

Proudly printed on the ad is a lineup of PSP models the accessories are compatible with -- including the PSP-4000. Now, this could just be a mistake on the ad designer's part, or it could be an accidental hint of things to come. Maybe not things as awesome as sky-based personal transportation, but hey -- we'll take what we can get.

Via eventhubs.com

Super Street Fighter IV getting 10 new characters in total?
gam_ssf4charselect_580.jpg

Every Street Fighter fan site ever perked up its ears late last week when Famitsu held a live streaming demo of Super Street Fighter IV. The administrators and visitors of said sites immediately began to pick the bones of the demo clean of important gameplay details -- the most fascinating of which comes from the above still image of the game's character select screen. The alleyway brawling enthusiasts of EventHubs.com discerned from said image that SSF IV will add 10 new characters to the game's roster -- four of which are still unannounced.

You can watch a brief YouTube clip of the Famitsu stream after the jump -- it definitely contains the menu seen above. We've contacted Capcom to find out if these fans' assumptions are accurate.

Via Kotaku.com

Final Fantasy XIII launch day sales exceed 1 million in Japan
2009-10-23_00-41-22580.jpg

In the roughly 24 hours since Square Enix dropped Final Fantasy XIII into retailers across Japan, over 1 million consumers have snagged the game for their PlayStation 3s. The Japanese publisher says that the number doesn't include the Lightning Edition PS3 hardware bundles, which would presumably add another handful of copies to the grand total. With another few months to go until North American gamers can hungrily grab up the sequel, we'll have to focus our time on jewelry contests instead.

Via blog.us.playstation.com

'Heavy Rain Chronicles' DLC, Collector's Edition announced
heavyrain121812.png

Quantic Dream's Heavy Rain just got heavier, both in content and in physical package size. Sony has detailed the first of the DLC releases that we confirmed earlier this week, called Heavy Rain Chronicles. The first DLC episode is an expanded version of the "bonus" taxidermist scene shown in 2008 and will be available "after the launch of Heavy Rain early next year" for an unannounced price. More downloadable episodes will be revealed later.

Sony Europe has also announced a Collector's Edition of the game (for Europe), which will include access to the expanded Taxidermist episode day-and-date with the retail release. The limited-edition box will include the DLC episode, along with a downloadable soundtrack and XMB theme, plus a cool "rain-effect" slipcase (pictured above). Sony didn't note a date for the Collector's Edition, so we'll just stick to our best guess: February 26.

While there's no announcement about a Collector's Edition for North America, according to PlayStation Blog, if you pre-order the standard edition, you will gain early access to the first "Chronicle" (or DLC episode). As in Europe, the DLC will be available for non-pre-orderers at an unspecified post-launch date, though the North American episodes have been priced at $4.99 each.

Read this off of gaf...

Via boardsus.playstation.com

MY PS3 REFUSED TO BE A VICTIM
So this past Wednesday Dec 16th somebody broke into my apartment while I was at work and stole about 24 ps3 video games, 45 ps3 games, 52 snes games, all of my consoles including my PS3 and components including a PS3 camera. What the thieve didn't know is that I had my PS3 connected to my PSP. As some of you know, once you hook up your PSP to your PS3 you can remotely control your PS3 through your PSP through a local or internet connection. I tried every day, every hour to see if by any chance the thieve connected the PS3 to the internet, surely on Friday Dec 18th at around 11:30pm I was able to turn on the PS3 from my home by using my PSP using my internet connection. I opened a chat room, turned on the camera and surely enough I got to see a close look at the thieves face! (probably looking at it wondering why the PS3 had turned on by itself!!!), with my digital camera readily available I took a picture of the PSP screen with the thieves face!! Called the police and they quickly recognized the person!!!! LONG STORY SHORT, I GOT MY PS3 WITH NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER AND ALL OF MY GAMES WERE RECOVERED!.

My Take: This is AWESOME!

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by Dakingii

There is no such thing as a bad Final Fantasy game.
word? I should jump on this and actually finish VII
laugh.gif
wait wait wait...So FFVII is a bad game? Really? Now saying its not your favorite or not the best is understandable but to say its a bad game is ludicrous

when did I say that?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Read this off of gaf...

So this past Wednesday Dec 16th somebody broke into my apartment while I was at work and stole about 24 ps3 video games, 45 ps3 games, 52 snes games, all of my consoles including my PS3 and components including a PS3 camera. What the thieve didn't know is that I had my PS3 connected to my PSP. As some of you know, once you hook up your PSP to your PS3 you can remotely control your PS3 through your PSP through a local or internet connection. I tried every day, every hour to see if by any chance the thieve connected the PS3 to the internet, surely on Friday Dec 18th at around 11:30pm I was able to turn on the PS3 from my home by using my PSP using my internet connection. I opened a chat room, turned on the camera and surely enough I got to see a close look at the thieves face! (probably looking at it wondering why the PS3 had turned on by itself!!!), with my digital camera readily available I took a picture of the PSP screen with the thieves face!! Called the police and they quickly recognized the person!!!! LONG STORY SHORT, I GOT MY PS3 WITH NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER AND ALL OF MY GAMES WERE RECOVERED!.

whoa. if only i had known about this and had a psp when my last ps3 got stolen, that dude mustve been so ecstatic

Heavy Rain is gonna be soooooooooooooooooooooooo sick
pimp.gif

any word on the getaway 3

or a new syphon filter

or a new ape escape

or any other dope playstation games that havent made it to ps3 yet
nerd.gif

Oh btw, FFVIII is the greatest FF ever. VII is great but crazy overrated. FFVIII is the true game that changed the genre.

PSN - itsDZA
addicted to modern warfare right now, but also play fifa10, littlebigplanet, & resistance 2

Im sending a request your way illuztrious

Originally Posted by davey5737

Read this off of gaf...

whoa. if only i had known about this and had a psp when my last ps3 got stolen, that dude mustve been so ecstatic

Yo great story glad to hear you got ya games and everything back

Read this off of gaf...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by Dakingii

There is no such thing as a bad Final Fantasy game.
word? I should jump on this and actually finish VII
laugh.gif
wait wait wait...So FFVII is a bad game? Really? Now saying its not your favorite or not the best is understandable but to say its a bad game is ludicrous

when did I say that?
laugh.gif
Don't play me and try to act like u didn't meanthat.

So I played Dante's Inferno and Bayentta. Chick from Bayentta needs to hop in a game with Dante from DMC. Game would be NICE! Both games take influencefrom my favorite Action Adventure games. Dante's Inferno is good but something is off setting with it. I can't nail it. Bayentta (I know I'mspelling it wrong) was flash fun and weird. Made me highly interested cause I just saw it as a DMC clone but Its a bit more than that. Both will be copped butBayentta first

i just recently purchased a 120HD slim ps3. I hooked it up the first day with a HDMI cable, it worked fine. The next day i want to get owned in some MW2, so iturned on my ps3...black screen. i tried everything, stopped before taking out the HD. i take it back to best buy, they say nothing is wrong with it, i justhave to reset the video settings (which i did). i got it home and it worked. Now today, i come home from work and i wanna play some MW2, again...........blackscreen. Im like %+*!! I reset the video settings again, nothing. So i plug in the cords that came with the ps3 and it works.

Do you guys thinks its my HDMI cable thats messing up or have any of you experienced anything like this.

i have a sony bravia tv.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Heavy Rain is gonna be soooooooooooooooooooooooo sick
pimp.gif

any word on the getaway 3

or a new syphon filter

or a new ape escape

or any other dope playstation games that havent made it to ps3 yet
nerd.gif

none of these games have been confirmed other than ape escape, and the getaway 3 might as well be unconfirmed seeing as how they (sony london) put it on holdand moved on to eyepet

I heard from a reliable source that the MAG beta was gonna be put up tomorrow in the Store for everyone to get.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom