PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

^ Good looks ill try that when i get home..hope it works...my other option is to just buy a wireless router..

But i heard some of them suck when it comes to the ps3 online...

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by HOVKid

OMG, I am getting so close to finishing God of War 1.....welcome to 2005 HOVKid

I finally, after about 40 tries made it past the part when you have to walk along those beams high in the air with the spinning blades.

Killed that huge monster against he door and am working on the necklaces.

This game is really awesome.  I think when I finish I am going to move on to Uncharted 1 so I can play Uncharted 2.  I can't bring myself to play 2 until I finish 1.

I really want to play Bayonetta though....might have to go to that.
What about God of War II? Bayonetta was sick IMO.

I'm gonna need a break for a minute from God of War after I finish this.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Yakuza 3 plays like something terrible
When first playing  the demo I was like its kind of bad but then I went around town playing some minigames and fighting random yakuza and its kind of fun. Maybe I'll get it when its $40 but I hope 3 sells good so Sega will release Yakuza 4 in the west too.
Karaoke is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

im sure its been posted here

* February 18, 2010 – Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for only $7.49!
* February 25, 2010 – Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for only $7.49!
* March 4, 2010 – Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for only $4.99!
* March 11, 2010 – Age of Booty for only $4.99!
* March 18, 2010 – 1942: Joint Strike for only $4.99!

im going to dl marvel vs capcom tonight !

#score

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

yakuzas a snooza

Hybrid, any impressions/thoughts on Resonance of Fate?

Looks interesting, I have no info or anything about it. It's made by SEGA and I really don't know anyone in that studio
frown.gif

A few people at work have played the Japanese demo and have had mixed remarks about the battle system. I will try to get specifics.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

yakuzas a snooza

Hybrid, any impressions/thoughts on Resonance of Fate?
Go get the demo, JPSN Store. Its aight. Sort of a low budget RPG with guns.

All these mediocre JRPGs are insulting. Lets get back to the ps1/ps2 days
smh.gif
. Seriously, theses games are a joke

^^^ They could remake those rpgs for all I care cause ain't nothin ever gonna bring back the EPICness. So sick of being let down by these games. And no matter how much I anticipate a game..if it comes out and its garbage? Its garbage. There ain't no tryna justify it like alot of people in this thread do.

I'm just tellin' you why I'm mad

i was gonna buy ff 9 or chrono cross this morning along with some crest whitestrips but i remember ff13 comes out in less than 3 weeks.

i like playing ol skool games but the resolution sucks when its playd on the ps3. i never had a ps1. i will prolly buy legend of draggoonies too i heards chris said its good.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

OMG, I am getting so close to finishing God of War 1.....welcome to 2005 HOVKid

I finally, after about 40 tries made it past the part when you have to walk along those beams high in the air with the spinning blades.

Killed that huge monster against he door and am working on the necklaces.

This game is really awesome.  I think when I finish I am going to move on to Uncharted 1 so I can play Uncharted 2.  I can't bring myself to play 2 until I finish 1.

I really want to play Bayonetta though....might have to go to that.

Yeah that part where you have to walk across the beams with rotating blades is crazy
sick.gif

But yeah you should play GOW II right after u beat GOW I, especially if u plan on getting GOW III next month.

I'm almost done with GOW II myself and will go back to GOW 1 to try and get the last 2 gold trophies I need to get the platinum trophy.

Also no spoilers but if you think the beams with rotating blades part and that huge minotar boss battle where u finally kill him with a wooden arrow is epic & crazy just wait till you get to this one part of the game where the room has a moving floor.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Is this normal:

Im trying to play Bioshock 1 and its been over 1 hour and its still installing, is this normal

I can't speak on BS itself, but I have never had an install take longer than 20 minutes... MGS4 included.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you. Don't play Bioshock... ever. Or your PS3 will punish you.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
I'm gonna give a shout out to Jetpac and say that I never had to install Bioshock on the 360
laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Never mind, I fixed the Problem. Man, I forgot how much fun MvC2 is. I literally get blood-lust every time I play it.
devil.gif

I can beat almost everyone but my brother though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

How long does it take to complete WKC, i want to start it today but i have to go back to school wednesday night so i want to complete it before i leave

Also played the demo of Heavy Rain, i found it to be boring

If you play it through with no quests, you could probably beat it in 25-30 hours.

Quests are the funnest part, though.

Darn it, guess i have to wait till April to start it

Picked up Resident evil 5 for 15 bucks in Canada PM staples

Install bioshock on PS3 means ZERO load time, so i rather wait a bit in the beginning

Back
Top Bottom