PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Its cool to turn off your PS3 ive had mine off for a couple of hours and im online. I'm having a hard time deciding what class i wanna be in demon's souls.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Let me get this straight....

Three GOW threads, but not a single FFXIII thread AND it come sout a week before.

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'd make one, but I'm functionally illterate when it comes to embedding.
tired.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/238297/t/OFFICIAL-FINAL-FANTASY-XIII-THREAD-March-9th-PS3-XBOX360.htmlOfficial Final Fantasy XIII Thread

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

I'm having a hard time deciding what class i wanna be in demon's souls.
Wanderer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I started to lean that way but i went with a templar knight, i just beat the tutorial. Ill start over and see what they about.

Wanderer isnt bad breezed through the tutorial shoulda beat Vanguard but you know how the game cheats lol.

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Its cool to turn off your PS3 ive had mine off for a couple of hours and im online. I'm having a hard time deciding what class i wanna be in demon's souls.

mad.gif
I seen you online from the psn website that just got me angry.....good night NT hopefully psn turns back the time to Christmas, so I can run to my ps3 like its a good Christmas morning.

SPOILER FREE. DONT READ IF YOU WANT A 'VIRGIN' EXPERIENCE LIKE I HAD THOUGH

just beat HR........ehhh great rental. read on.

its a glorified button masher/button-timer IMHO. I was ready to crown it the next best thing too.

graphics i give a 9. very little clipping and and rain pattering effects were downright laughable. sets were tiny but detailed very well

sound is ok. voice acting is good (4 a video game) but music is repetitive/forgettable sound = 7.5

gameplay is meh...only a few highlights and jawdrop moments that had nothing to do with graphics. gameplay = 5.

story...i narrowed the oragami killer to two ppl about 1/4 of the way through and was certain @ half way mark. Morever, although i was anticipating each new scene i also about half way through was ready to get to the end and have it over with. story = 7.5

there IS replay value but im sure thats gone after the 3rd or 4th time through. HOWEVER, it's a great game to show off what ps3 can do and how good your tv is. Graphics are stunning but only because of the size of the sets. load times are certainly bearable

all in all i give 7.5. good timeswith definite replay value marred by small sets and shoddy/REPETITIVE gameplay (not to be confused with controls which were exceedingly responsive). New game concept (choose ur own adventure) yet upon reflection did not feel altogether revolutionary.

holla

I was just thinking about how bad this is going to hurt Battlefield Bad Company 2's sales just because more people are going to be inclined to play online than off...I bet the people at DICE and losing it right about now.

Back
Top Bottom