PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via dualshockers.com

Konami Reveals More Details and Trailer for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
Assume 360 degree control of your players in the upcoming Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 heading to the sports gaming world in Fall 2010. Find out what it means to experience a soccer game that lets you edit your own home field with the newly announced Stadium Edit mode coming to the game. The re-tooled Become a Legend mode is set to get gamers geared for the title that pushes the boundaries between sports gaming and sports simulation with totally new animations and game-play features like the remixed power gauge as well as the ability to remap key moves on the game-pad to your liking. Enjoy the trailer focusing on showing the nature of passing the ball in Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 which is said to give more freedom than ever with a soccer sim type of look and feel.

Can't wait 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]Bayonetta News Wasn't Very Big[/h1][h2]Or maybe it was, if you like sweet box art![/h2][h2]August 5, 2010[/h2]

by Anoop Gantayat

Earlier in the week, we passed along a Tweet from Bayonetta producer Yusuke Hashimoto indicating that Bayonetta news was on the way for some time this week. The news has since been revealed. And here it is:

Yes, it's a new version Bayonetta. But you probably won't want to buy it if you already have the game, as it's just the original game released at a lower price and with new packaging.

Sega Japan is release PlayStation 3 the Best and Xbox 360 Platinum Collection versions of Bayonetta on September 2. Different from most budget games, however, Sega is including a reversible cover flap. Flip the ugly budget packaging over (yes, budget packaging is ugly even in Japan) and you'll get that sweet pink boxart on your shelf.

There's one additional bonus for buyers of the budget version. Sega is including a "Trailer Collection" with trailer clips of Bayonetta and Vanquish. The latter is in development at Bayonetta developer Platinum Games and will be published by Sega, making it a perfect fit for inclusion here.

The trailer collection will be included on the PS3 game disc. Xbox 360 owners will get a second DVD with the footage.

This budget version and packaging are just for Japan at present.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by salbah3

Anyone in here had both the 40gb (Fat) and the newer slims? I'm thinking about trading my fat in for $200 @ gamestop and spending $50 of my own money plus $50 gift card to upgrade to the slim. I know the slim can bitstream the HD audio codecs for Blu-Ray and its supposedly quietter as well? My ps3's fan has been going crazy loud lately so yeah what do you guys recommend?
yea man slims r really good sometimes.

STUPID NOOB QUESTION

Alright, I was reading around & was told one of a cool features is I can transfer movies to a flash drive & play it on my ps3 , is this true ?

& what format should I transfer the video files to ? what does ps3 play.

I don't know about flash drives, but I use Vuze and stream AVI files directly to my PS3 from my mac.

^ THANKS FOR INPUT

I heard of doing that , But at home I dont have a working PC but there is a shared Macbook but i rather stay away from doing that, My sister owns it but she lets me use it .

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

STUPID NOOB QUESTION

Alright, I was reading around & was told one of a cool features is I can transfer movies to a flash drive & play it on my ps3 , is this true ?

& what format should I transfer the video files to ? what does ps3 play.
yea u can either from external hd or flashdrive.  avi, mp4, and m2ts are good files.

u prolly didn't know this but u can even download movies str8 into the ps3.  jus use the ps3 browser and find a site to dl from.

i had once 60 avi movies on my ps3 but bought a external hd n got all the movies on there.

Another way is to get the new DIVX player.

I d/l episodes of tv shows/movies on my computer. There is a "convert to view on PS3" option when you open the player and it will convert most files to be able to be viewed on PS3. 

Anybody looking to buy a PSP GO? I have a brand new black one that i will sell for $200 shipped.

Hey guys,

I preordered madden 11 on there, 5 months ago when they had that 20 dollar discount on everything..

When i view recent orders/history it doesn't show up, even today after the game came out..I'm a lil concerned

I don't think they ever charged my credit card though..I guess I just wait and when it ships to my home it'll show up under the recent orders page and my CC will be charged then?

[h1]Tetsuya Nomura Provides Final Fantasy Versus XIII Status Update[/h1][h2]Voice casting now underway for much anticipated Final Fantasy XIII sister project.[/h2][h2]August 9, 2010[/h2]

Does it seem like you've been waiting ages for Final Fantasy Versus XIII? Well guess what? You have!

But progress is definitely being made on the game. Director Tetsuya Nomura shared a slight update on Versus and its sister project Final Fantasy Agito XIII The 3rd Birthday official Twitter earlier today.

First, some bad news. If you were expecting a Versus XIII update from this month's GamesCom, you can end that hope right now. Nomura confirms that the game will not be shown at the European event. Square Enix will be focusing on The 3rd Birthday and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.

So how about September's Tokyo Game Show? Nomura didn't comment on TGS. This does sound like a safe bet to us, though! Of course, Versus would be in good company as it's looking like The Last Guardian is going to be at the show as well.

Nomura provided somewhat of a hint at development progress on Versus and Agito. Said Nomura, "Agito and Versus have different production styles and progress states, but they're both presently undergoing voice casting. The 3rd Birthday's recording will end shortly. Next up is Agito."

Nomura is presumably referring here to the games' Japanese voice casting. In previous Twitter comments about The 3rd Birthday's voice recording, he expressed the opinion that voice direction is difficult unless recording is done first in Japanese.

Regarding Versus, Nomura said that there is a lot to announce about the game, but due to Square Enix's policy of promoting games in the order of their release, he's unable to say too much at present.

He provided just one intriguing bit, though: "There have been many questions regarding fields. It's not a completely open world. It's like the 2D FF games in HD. Although, in terms of looks, it's not a top-down view, it's like the screenshots that have been released. You'll move through the world from that view."

Unless you have access to Dengeki PlayStation or Weekly Famitsu (or have seen scans floating around somewhere), you've probably not seen the screenshots Nomura is referring to, as Square Enix has yet to share them online. We provided impressions of the screenshots (yes, only a Final Fantasy game could possibly get impressions of screenshots), but Nomura's point is that the game will have a third person view from behind the back of main character Noctis.

So why the comparison to the 2D FF games of old? You'll have speculate about that in the comments.

Probably my most anticipated game on the (distant) horizon.

The wait isn't going to be as bad as FFXIII, with all the quality RPG's out at the moment. I can keep myself busy until it's release.

I am looking at this thinking the gameplay will be similiar to Crisis Core: FFVII on PSP. Fine with me, Crisis Core was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

Hey guys,

I preordered madden 11 on there, 5 months ago when they had that 20 dollar discount on everything..

When i view recent orders/history it doesn't show up, even today after the game came out..I'm a lil concerned

I don't think they ever charged my credit card though..I guess I just wait and when it ships to my home it'll show up under the recent orders page and my CC will be charged then?
I dont know how your credit card works, but mine takes 2-3 days to show up on my online statement after a purchase. Maybe give it a couple.

I pre-ordered Madden last year for a friend and got the run-around as well, though. Just ended up cancelling after 2 weeks of waiting and he bought it EBGames.

I know NBA 2K11 is about to come out, but does anyone still have no option to play online for 2K10? My online tab is completely blank, anyone else have this problem?

[h2]Rumour – Activision working on sub model for Black Ops MP[/h2]
August 10th, 2010 @ 15:26
By Johnny Cullen

callofdutyblackops10.jpg

Activision is working on a subscription model for the multiplayer of Call of Duty: Black Ops, according to an MCV report.

The report states an announcement will come next month, most likely coinciding with the full multiplayer reveal of the game on September 1 in LA.

That’s despite Treyarch community boss Josh Olin debunking any speculation of a subscription model for its multiplayer last month alongside comms boss for Infinity Ward, Rob Bowling.

Call of Duty: Black Ops releases on November 9 for PS3, 360, PC, Wii and DS.

[h2]Rumour – First Batman: Arkham City details emerge from GI[/h2]
August 10th, 2010 @ 14:32
By Johnny Cullen

arkham-city.jpg

That didn’t last too long, did it?

The quickly and aptly-named ArkhamCity.co.uk has gained the first details on its namesake from the latest issue of Game Informer.

The story sees Two-Face trying to assassinate Catwoman to get respect in the criminal underworld while inside Arkham.

As for the whole Arkham Asylum-Arkham City thing itself, Black Rockprison and Arkham itself is “unfit

If there are enough sheep out there to actually agree to pay activision then wow. MW2 MP is garbage compared to MW1 anyway.

I will never pay to play a game by Activision.

Either Black Ops is free to play online, or my copy will stay on the shelves. I haven't preordered yet, mind you.

Isn't that kind of sketchy, taking all of these preorders, and then 2 months before the game comes out, adding that it's a subscription game?

I hate Activision. They ruined Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, and now they're ruining Call of Duty.

IMO paying for Black Ops is worse than the travesty that is MW2.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I will never pay to play a game by Activision.

Either Black Ops is free to play online, or my copy will stay on the shelves. I haven't preordered yet, mind you.

Isn't that kind of sketchy, taking all of these preorders, and then 2 months before the game comes out, adding that it's a subscription game?

I hate Activision. They ruined Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, and now they're ruining Call of Duty.

IMO paying for Black Ops is worse than the travesty that is MW2.

Only console game I'd EVER pay a fee for would be an MMO (FFXIV, DC Universe, ect)

Activision honestly thinks they can do whatever they want when it comes to this franchise.  Absolutely insane.

I would love to hear what you guys think of the Mafia demo...because...well...just because...

Back
Top Bottom